Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance

Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance 2

Prada Infusion de Rose is the latest edition to the Infusion collection.

One of my signature notes is Rose, I absolutely adore a good rose scent so I’m quite excited to see how Prada handles it.

For their new Infusion de Rose they take soft feminine notes of fresh rose metals and mingle it with tea, honey, and crushed mint leaves.

Here are the official notes for the blend:

• Rose from Bulgaria & Turkey Familiar yet unique, the feminine note of Rose brings a subtle
  • depth and sumptuous femininity to the fragrance.
  • Italian Mandarin The Sicilian citrus note of Mandarin adds a light, sparkling freshness.
  • Peppermint Like fresh mint leaves crushed in the hand, refreshing Peppermint brings a clean aspect to Infusion de Rose.
  • Brazilian Mate South American Mate leaf brings a smoky rich green aspect to the scent.
  • Beeswax from Laos A full, warm note of Beeswax reminiscent of honey completes the fragrance

Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance 1

It sounds rather captivating doesn’t it? Particularly the use of mint!

I’m quite eager to try it.

Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance launched on Friday and will be available from NeimanMarcus.com and BergdorfGoodman.com

Do you enjoy the Prada Infusion Fragrances?

Any favorites?

Will you try the new Rose?

Do share!

I hope to have a review for you soon!

• 4/4/11 12:13 Kristina:

Can’t wait to spritz this! I have so many rose scented bath and body products it’s borderline ridiculous, but there’s always room for Prada!

• 4/4/11 12:26 the Muse:

same here Kristina ;D! the mint sounds rather fun in the blend!

• 4/4/11 12:50 anna:

Ooooh I love their Iris scent so I’m sure excited for this one cause I love love love rose scents.

• 4/4/11 12:53 the Muse:

anna I really enjoyed Iris too ;D!

• 4/4/11 13:14 Jessica:

You know what this reminds me of? The fragrance Lancome did for the millennium. 2000 et une rose!

• 4/4/11 13:18 the Muse:

I don’t remember that one Jessica ;-D!

• 4/4/11 13:22 Jessica:

With your love of roses you’d love it! Really, they dropped the ball on it. It’s much greater than any other fragrance they have out and it shouldn’t have been such limited edition. Instead of it being LE, it should’ve been their new fragrance to bring lancome in to the new century. I’m not bitter I swear lol

• 4/4/11 13:26 the Muse:

lol jessica aw, hate LE scents, I wonder if I can find on Ebay but may be a bit stale by now ;-D!

• 4/4/11 13:31 Jessica:

I’m weird with my perfumes. I don’t display them, they stay in their boxes in a dark cool place to extend their lives as long as possible. If the box is still sealed it should be okay.
            Oh muse! I found an almost dupe of one of my fave discontinued Chanel products I feel the need to gush.

• 4/4/11 13:39 the Muse:

what product Jessica? ;-D I love scoring dc’s ;-D I store in boxes too lol ;-D Normally never remove from boxes but it does get a pain to store like that ;-D

• 4/4/11 13:50 Larie:

OOoh, pretty! I don’t remember being captivated by any of the Prada scents, but I love the bottles! So clean and pretty.

• 4/4/11 13:52 Jessica:

It is a pain to store that way but it keeps products fresh and nice.
    Pop beauty’s lip pastel palette reminds me so much of chanel’s levres lumiere neon palette. I was playing with them both last night, comparing, etc.

• 4/4/11 14:32 the Muse:

yea jessica :( I do this with alot of my stash ;-D all LE items I keep boxes for so it’s not only fragrance, problems ;-D haha! I actually avoided the pastel palette, I didn’t think I could pull it off ;D

• 4/4/11 14:56 Jessica:

Glad to know I’m not the only one who does that!
        They’re sheer, meant to go over/under other lipsticks and glosses to add shimmer, lighten, darken or brighten the color.

• 4/4/11 14:59 the Muse:

;D total compulsion. oh yes I know but some reason was worried they’d turn a ghastly pale on me :-/

• 4/4/11 18:12 Janice:

Can’t wait to see your review! I love rose scents too. Have you tried Pacifica’s Persian Rose? I have it in candle form and just love it. It’s kind of a musky rose blend.

• 4/5/11 13:02 the Muse:

ooo no janice ;-D one to add to my list as I love pacifica’s blends!

• 4/4/11 19:15 Jen:

Infusion de Iris is my all time fave. One spritz lasts all day. Its super clean and feminine. I love rose so I will be spritzing and testing. :)

• 4/5/11 10:55 KristyQ:

LOVE! Can’t wait to try this……errrr, what’s with the design on the box?? Kinda sexy….LOL :)

• 4/5/11 11:14 the Muse:

I’m not really sure kristy…but looks interestin’ ;-D!