I love Shiseido for creating some brilliant starter kits. The Shiseido Perfect Complexion Kit was super wicked and oh so affordable. Their starter sets make it oh so easy to try out bits from the brand without over splurging!
Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets are new kits that feature several skincare favorites geared towards various skin types so you can try out the range before indulging in full sizes.
Take a look!
Shiseido White Lucent 1-2-3 Starter Set $49.50
- Shiseido Brightening Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
- Shiseido Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched (3.3 oz)
- Shiseido Brightening Protective Emulsion SPF 15 (1 oz)
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 1-2-3 Starter Kit $45.50
- Shiseido Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
- Shiseido WrinkleResist24 Enriched Balancing Softener (3.3 oz)
- Shiseido WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion SPF 15 (1 oz)
Shiseido The Skincare 1-2-3 Starter Set $39.50
- Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
- Shiseido Hydro-Nourishing Softener (3.3 oz)
- Shiseido Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 (1 oz)
Shiseido Pureness 1-2-3 Starter Set $33.50
- Shiseido Deep Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
- Shiseido Balancing Softener (3.3 oz)
- Shiseido Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free (1 oz)
Pretty nifty right?
Each kit is geared towards a specific skin type. The kits all range in the $50 or below range so they offer a complete regime without over splurging plus it’s a great way to actually discover Shiseido skincare and to see if it’s right for you.
Kinda lovin’ on these at the moment and just might indulge in one or two.
What do you think?
Available now at Nordstrom.