Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets

Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets

I love Shiseido for creating some brilliant starter kits. The Shiseido Perfect Complexion Kit was super wicked and oh so affordable. Their starter sets make it oh so easy to try out bits from the brand without over splurging!

Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets are new kits that feature several skincare favorites geared towards various skin types so you can try out the range before indulging in full sizes.

Take a look!

Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets 2

Shiseido White Lucent 1-2-3 Starter Set $49.50
Includes:

• Shiseido Brightening Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
  • Shiseido Brightening Balancing Softener Enriched (3.3 oz)
  • Shiseido Brightening Protective Emulsion SPF 15 (1 oz)

Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets 3

Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 1-2-3 Starter Kit $45.50
Includes:

• Shiseido Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
  • Shiseido WrinkleResist24 Enriched Balancing Softener (3.3 oz)
  • Shiseido WrinkleResist24 Day Emulsion SPF 15 (1 oz)

Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets 4

Shiseido The Skincare 1-2-3 Starter Set $39.50
Includes:

• Shiseido Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
  • Shiseido Hydro-Nourishing Softener (3.3 oz)
  • Shiseido Day Moisture Protection SPF 15 (1 oz)

Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets 1

Shiseido Pureness 1-2-3 Starter Set $33.50
Includes:

• Shiseido Deep Cleansing Foam (2.8 oz)
  • Shiseido Balancing Softener (3.3 oz)
  • Shiseido Matifying Moisturizer Oil-Free (1 oz)

Pretty nifty right?

Each kit is geared towards a specific skin type. The kits all range in the $50 or below range so they offer a complete regime without over splurging plus it’s a great way to actually discover Shiseido skincare and to see if it’s right for you.

Kinda lovin’ on these at the moment and just might indulge in one or two.

What do you think?

Available now at Nordstrom.

• 4/20/11 11:23 Cj:

Ooh these look nice! The “softeners” are supposed to be the toners right?

• 4/20/11 14:01 the Muse:

correct cj ;D

• 4/20/11 13:55 Mariko:

Have the products been released separately before? (And just curious…what’s your general opinion on Shiseido skincare products?)

• 4/20/11 14:00 the Muse:

yes mariko, they are all available in full sizes. I haven’t tried alot of the Shiseido line outside of the eye cream. Most of my experience with the brand is from Asian releases not US ones so can’t really speak on a whole about their skincare outside of Asia, sorry :(

• 4/20/11 14:21 Maggie:

Ooh, I want to try the brightening one! I’ve heard good things about this line. I’m so glad they called it brightening instead of whitening. I think most people are confused when Asian products get labeled whitening. It doesn’t mean it’ll bleach your skin, but it helps with hyperpigmentation, and I NEED any help I can get (I get acne scars and freckles easily).

• 4/20/11 16:06 Jenn:

So LOVE-LOVE Shiseido! I have tried several Shiseido products and was not disappointed. Shis cleasers are very moisturing,didnt dry out my skin. I have tried the moisturing line box and the Age -Targeting Benefiance box. Liked them both but funny i found the Benefiance line of products more moisturing then the other line. If i had the $$ i would have every Shiseido product! Btw…their makeup is good too!

• 4/20/11 18:36 Felicia:

Oh wow! I wish they had these at Macy’s. Right now they are having a free gift deal. I grabbed a sample of the Pureness line and I tried out the foam cleanser and softener this morning, I liked how moisturizing it was. After that I put on the mattifying moisturizer. I put it on about 7 to 8 hours ago, it’s keeping shine in check but my nose needs an oil blotting paper. I like how the set is about the same price as the mattifying moisturizer. I wish I had a Nordstrom near me!

I just ordered the perfect refining foundation with my 15% off Sephora coupon!

• 4/20/11 21:53 Sarah:

Love the western market Shiseido skincare, I just recently started using White Lucent and honestly, I could kick myself for leaving their products. Pureness worked really well a few years ago but I guess I got bored, silly me. I have been through some bad skin patches lately and now I am back to Shiseido with pretty good results.The Protective emulsion is my favourite.

• 4/20/11 22:36 Raecelle:

been using the oil control since my teens, though i’m older now i’m thinking of trying the brightening kit!

• 4/21/11 1:35 Fuuka:

Shiseido is awesome. The pureness line has some good stuff, the day time gel moisturizer is amazing.I wanted to try the White Lucent, but I think that it has salicylic acid(allergic) in so I didn’t buy it ;__;

• 4/21/11 9:09 Krys:

I used the Skincare (weird, why’d they name it that, it sounds so generic) set, and I have to say for the price, it’s seriously worth it to get a box. I’m not a big fan of their skincare stuff, but for the price, the set isn’t a tiny travel set that most other companies offer. You can use the set for three months at least. Enough time to really decide.

• 4/21/11 20:02 Stellar:

Oh definitely a buy! I really wanted to try Shiseido’s products and common, at that price? STEAL!

Now to figure out which type I want..