Urban Decay The Quinceanera Bag

Urban Decay The Quinceanera Bag

Urban Decay celebrates their 15th Anniversary in style with their new glittery purple Quinceanera Bag.

This makeup bag is lined with the 15th Anniversary Logo and features a roomy interior to keep your Urban Decay treasures safe during travel!

The interior features a clear zippered pocket and a double gold zipper opens on three sides so you can find your makeup quickly and easily while satin inserts keep your makeup from falling all over the place.

The bag is $26 and available now from www.urbandecay.com

• 4/12/11 14:33 xmissxandristx:

I just got mine in the mail yesterday… It’s nice and big and sooo pretty. The only sucky thing is that there’s nothing inside it (like paper or cardboard) to keep it from gettting smashed in the box. so it arrived a bit disheveled. but i just put a heavy hardcover book in it and left it over night and it’s pretty much how it should be again. i looooove it. yes, i’m a freak and I will buy every one of their 15th anniversary products.

• 4/12/11 14:52 the Muse:

missx does the glittery fall off of it? or is there some sort of clear wrapping around the glittery parts?

• 4/13/11 10:40 xmissxandristx:

The glitter is under a laminant. My nephew even touched it with sticky hands.. Not a single fleck of glitter

• 4/13/11 10:42 the Muse:

sweet! thanks ;D! I was curious ’bout that!

• 4/12/11 14:44 cassie:

Meh. I want to see something awesome, like the 15th anniversary liner set!!!

• 4/12/11 14:52 the Muse:

ha cassie true that ;D!

• 4/12/11 18:25 Becky:

It looks cute but I need another makeup bag like I need another hole in my head.. I big fat puffy heart UD but will be passing on this. I’m disappointing they chose to do the bag for the L.E. item. :(

• 4/13/11 2:17 Nunuiviet:

Sorry but I found this stuff looks really cheap… :(

• 4/13/11 18:31 meghan:

Nothing like an empty bag to celebrate 15 years of cosmetics innovation….or not. Yeah this is a huge disappointment.

• 4/14/11 10:17 LaurieS:

It’s empty, really? They couldn’t even throw in a mini lip gloss? Sheesh!