Victoria’s Secret Wild Tropics Collection Summer 2011

Victorias Secret Wild Tropics

RaWrrrr! Take to the Wild Tropics with Victoria’s Secret Summer 2011 Makeup Collection.

Let’s take a look!

Shades Available:

• Torrid
  • Rock Me

Victorias Secret Wild Tropics Collection Summer 2011 3

Victoria’s Secret Wild Tropics Baked Mineral Bronzing Powder $16

Victorias Secret Wild Tropics Collection Summer 2011 1

If you’re feeling like you’ve seen this all before that would be because it’s VERY similar to last year’s Summer Collection. I’m looking forward to the shadow quads myself and possible the lipglosses.

What about you?

The collection is available for a limited time at Victoria’s Secret and online at www.victoriassecret.com

• 4/1/11 13:04 fathima:

Is it just me ..or is the shadow quads singing to me?! :P :P :P

• 4/1/11 13:06 the Muse:

ME too fathima ;D!

• 4/1/11 13:12 fathima:

sadly it aint available here in india!! :( Sux!!

• 4/1/11 13:35 Isis:

is it just me or does the eyeshadow look very similar to the laura geller tropics collection eyeshadow quad.

• 4/1/11 13:38 the Muse:

kinda yes isis :)

• 4/1/11 13:36 lexi:

Do we know if there is any lipsticks and what colors they are?

• 4/1/11 13:38 the Muse:

this is the full collection lexi, no lipsticks sadly, but the Spring Collection has them. Did you see those?

• 4/1/11 15:53 Crissylex:

Oh Muse. I went straight to VS right after I saw your post. I must say, the colors this year are more enticing than the ones last year. Also, the packaging has improved 100%. The only thing is that the smooth packaging makes it visible to see finger prints. Oh well. The products are pretty nice. The bronzer is gorgeous. This collection will certainly keep my makeup musings at bay at least until next week when the new MAC MSF naturals arrive. Thanks for your wonderful posts Muse.

• 4/1/11 15:58 the Muse:

crissy brilliant! I thought the packaging looked considerably nicer than last year’s ;-D but was worried about fingerprints, you’ve confirmed all my suspicions but still wants ;-D did you pick any up?

Aw thank you!

• 4/1/11 21:13 M:

You know, as if it isn’t bad enough that VS lures me with their undies, toiletries and clothes. They gotta do that with their makeup, too???

;)

• 4/4/11 13:09 the Muse:

I know M ;-D haha!

• 4/2/11 10:08 Lindsey:

Torrid and Rock Me are actually a part of the core collection…wah!

• 4/2/11 11:56 April:

I picked up some pieces of this yesterday. Got the highlighter in Seashells and both lipglosses. I love all of the pieces I got. The shadows and bronzer are gorgeous as well but not my thing.
    Don’t know if anyone has mentioned that there is a mini kabuki with this collection as well.

• 4/4/11 13:36 the Muse:

ah can’t wait to see them up close april ;-D kinda wanting the shadows!

• 4/4/11 17:18 April:

I can totally see you rocking the quad with that gorgeous green in it.

• 4/5/11 13:00 the Muse:

cheers april ;D!

• 10/5/11 13:49 A Little Petite:

I picked up the eyeshadow palette in secluded lagoon (its the one with the browns and a beautiful jade green). I was fairly pleased with the quality. And if they are applied wet they are much more intense!

• 10/5/11 13:52 the Muse:

happy to hear it petite :)!