WTH? Did No One Else Star in Playful Kiss?

Hyun Joong

My friend and I are sitting here pissing ourselves over the fact that all the postcards included with the Playful Kiss DVD Set are of Hyun Joong.

Not that we don’t love him but did no one else star in the drama!?

LOL!

P.S. Dontcha love the BP and AP? (Before Perm, After Perm)

• 4/13/11 0:27 Vivi:

ehh I didn’t like this one watch the taiwanese version waay better!

• 4/13/11 0:47 Elle:

hahaha I love it! That’s how I would want all the photos. All KHJ all the time.

Did you watch Secret Garden???? I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that drama!!!

• 4/13/11 10:37 the Muse:

hey elle lol! ;-D but of course ;-D the more KHJ the better! I have it laying around here but haven’t started it yet! ;-D

• 4/13/11 2:31 Lei:

didn’t know you watch korean dramas :)

• 4/13/11 2:55 Mindy:

ooo interesting… but he is the best looking guy in the drama :p
    I like him more in BOF and that drama is just so much better than Playful Kiss.

BTW he is coming out with a solo album next month! :D

• 4/13/11 10:03 the Muse:

aw don’t say that mindy, Lee Tae Sung is cute too, love that Elvis hair ;D! Yes! I know ;-D can’t wait to hear it.

• 4/13/11 5:19 Mimi:

wow that’s real dedication, you actually bought the DVD!!! I thought the korean version was a bit disappointing though, it was sort of all over the place compared with the anime and the taiwanese version (thought it did drag on 2 seasons)

• 4/13/11 9:27 Julia:

He got me hooked on Boys Over Flowers. Is PK any good? I might have to buy the DVD purely for the postcards lol. Where did you buy yours?

• 4/13/11 9:44 the Muse:

haha Julia that’s what my friend said, totally worth the price for the postcards ;-D LOL I got it for her for a gift and she was more thrilled at the postcards than the actual film! I got it form YesAsia.com the global site however I had to have it shipped to a friend in England and reshipped to me since at the time they weren’t shipping to the US since copyright wasn’t approved but as of May you can buy it from YesAsia.com US and have it shipped without any issues plus it’s cheaper at $79.99 versus the $99 I paid. :)

• 4/13/11 9:46 the Muse:

PS Sorry Julia ;-D forgot to say Yes it’s cute in a very irritating way. Sometimes you loose patience with the way it pans out but it’s sweet. the Itazura na Kiss shōjo is very cute and nicer imho!

• 4/13/11 10:06 yuki:

nice!! I prefer him with perm… oh no wait, he looks better without perm… I CAN’T DECIDE!! He just looks too good~ Hahaha… now u can spazzzz…

• 4/13/11 10:08 the Muse:

LOL the perm KINDA cracks me up yuki but agreed he looks good anyway I can get him!

• 4/13/11 10:17 Eve:

Where do you learn about/watch these Korean dramas? The boys are way too nummy, I must watch some too! Of course when my fiance is gone hehe!

• 4/13/11 10:18 the Muse:

hi eve I really prefer dvd version so I can sit comfortably on my couch and watch ;-D but youTube is good and there are a TON of various sites to watch them free ;-D I also keep up to date on what’s happening in dramaland courtesy of the fine girls at Dramabeans.com that site is my bible for all good things kdrama!

• 4/13/11 10:29 Melissa:

Playful Kiss and Boys Over Flowers are both on Hulu.

• 4/13/11 20:52 Beverly:

Holy crap, Korean dramas are so addictive, I just got hooked on them like 3 weeks ago. Love.
    Perm or no perm that hair is ace

• 4/14/11 10:20 the Muse:

ha beverly ;-D what broke your kdrama cherry? which serieS? :D

• 4/15/11 12:04 Beverly:

My Princess! but BOF really sealed the deal :)

• 4/14/11 0:56 zang:

lol!! i think i like the taiwanese version better, but the girl was not as silly in the korean version, which is good. but, i think taiwanese version all the way, BUT KJH all the way!!! lol!!

yes, Lee Tae Sung was really cute after he grew up a little.

aw, i’m sorry to hear you’re a bit disappointed. lol.

• 4/14/11 0:57 zang:

omg! i meant KHJ!! SORRY!!!

• 4/14/11 12:05 the Muse:

I loved that the Taiwanese version had a follow up zang where as the Korea version had a really short follow up SNIFF ;-D def LTS was cute when he got rid of the bad hair lol!