Clarins Instant Smooth Set

Clarins Instant Smooth Set

Two is always better than one particularly when it comes to makeup! Clarins now combines the greatness of Instant Smooth and the brilliance of the new Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate into a dynamite duo!

This calls for a pervy, hidden innuendo opening to Batman but it’s so NOT work safe so don’t play it while your boss, kids, husband, or boyfriend are around…don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Jump!

Some of you were an ickle put off by the price of Clarin’s Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate so this is a nice way to try it plus grab yourself an Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch along with the deal.

The set includes a full size Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate and Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch which normally are $32 each but you can get both for $50 ($14 savings) with this set.

It’s kinda nice if you need to replenish your stock of Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch as you can grab the Line Concentrate along with it for a test drive at a discounted price.

If you never tried either product, I definitely suggest them to achieve a perfect, flawless canvas for your makeup!

Do you use Instant Smooth?

Love it?

Do share!

Available now from Nordstrom.

• 5/26/11 16:34 Jamie:

Thanks for the heads up! Is the Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch the one you use as a primer for under the eyes?

• 5/26/11 16:35 the Muse:

you can use all over Jamie but I use to prep under eyes, yup :)

• 5/26/11 17:48 Lucy:

I have to say i enjoyed that batman video. I feel a little hot and bothered now
    about the great deal of course :D My horrid bumpy skin needs a good primer or two!

• 5/26/11 17:52 the Muse:

lol lucy! nom, adam and burt man love hahaha…!

• 5/26/11 19:01 Reme:

LOL at the video!!! I used to love that show as a kid, but don’t remember some of those opening scenes!

A quick question ladies; I’ve been using instant smooth foundation for the past week and am not sure if it’s the cause of a breakout on my chin, If anyone else here has used it, did it cause your skin to misbehave?

• 5/27/11 11:47 the Muse:

hehe reme I used to watch it on channel 11 when I was a kid after school ;-D it’s possible…….! could be the silicone reme!

• 5/29/11 18:46 Reme:

Ah thanks so much for replying Muse, I seriously don’t know how you keep up with the comments!

I will keep clear of silicone for a week to see if that’s the breakout culprit. Otherwise it may be hormonal, what a pain… I’ve been enjoying this instant smooth foundation (really light application needed with this one) so really hope I don’t have to toss it!

• 5/31/11 9:46 the Muse:

haha reme sometimes it’s really hard girl ;D! It’s possibly the culprit hun! Silicones are so bitchyyyyyyy! Good Luck! LMK how it works out for you!?

• 5/27/11 6:40 isabella:

got this last year @ Clarins warehouse sale, goes on very easliy and feels nice on the skin, some of them dont

• 5/27/11 8:33 Kristina:

I love Clarins Instant Smooth! I’m just irked that the “new” formula in the pen is pretty much the same thing but 10x as expensive. The stuff in the pen is a thinner consistency and that’s the only difference I noticed.

• 5/27/11 15:44 Majick:

HEEEYYYYYYY – I watched that show every week as a kid and I don’t remember any of that. ROFLMAO! But I will be passing the link to a few of my friends. HAAAA

• 5/31/11 10:27 the Muse:

lol majick me either…O_o :D!