Etude House Miss Tangerine Veiling Powder

Etude House Miss Tangerine Veiling Powder so cute!

Etude House Miss Tangerine Veiling Powder

• 5/19/11 21:40 Kim:

Should we expect a review soon muse? :)

• 5/20/11 9:07 the Muse:

yup kim! :D

• 5/20/11 18:44 Giovanna:

Muse, please, lend me your Korean friend xD lol

• 5/23/11 3:51 bubbLez:

Look forward to your review on this! Though I have it too in shade #1 but I don’t want to use it just yet (o”o). Any chance of you getting anything from their new Aloha collection? =)

• 5/23/11 9:43 the Muse:

hey bubblez :) I’m actually waiting for aloha to hit my mail box ;-D ordered it! I can’t wait…! I don’t blame you, it’s too cute to use eh? :D

• 5/23/11 16:05 bubbLez:

When I received the veiling powder, I was quite shocked as to how small it was but with it being small..it does make it more cute and precious ^_^
        oooooh what did you order from their Aloha collection?? =D Or are you going to keep us hanging? ahaha =P
        I want to try their Cocktail Syrup Nails Kit , Two Two Kiss Sticks, Henna Fix Mascara and V Line Slim Maker. I’m just waiting on an eBay seller to list them up for auction then decide whether to buy or not as their buy it now price is extortionate! Living in the UK sucks! =(

• 5/25/11 16:02 Giovanna:

and… what about the new summer collection? ;)

• 5/25/11 16:06 the Muse:

it’s a coming gio ;-D

• 5/31/11 4:05 Audrey Mae Cutamora Yaneza:

Hello! Etude House have already branches here in the Philippines. But I haven’t yet buy any of the products. Your website really help what product to buy or not.

• 5/31/11 9:32 the Muse:

great audrey ;-D glad it was helpful hun!

• 6/3/11 20:46 Kooslee:

Etude has decided to not ship internationally through Gmarket any more. Do you know why? What am I going to do? =(

• 6/6/11 9:23 the Muse:

that isn’t etude house kooslee, it’s a seller selling Etude House products. Perhaps e-mail and ask them directly? Hope this helps.

• 6/4/11 13:17 alexa:

I can’t wait for this review! I’ve been eyeing it up on ebay for ages!