Givenchy Je Veux La Lune Makeup Collection Fall 2011

Givenchy Je Veux La Lune Makeup Collection Fall 2011 3

Givenchy Je Veux La Lune for Fall 2011 has popped up today on a few blogs. Ugh Fall already? Come on!

But I’m always up for new makeup collections.

Looks like Givenchy is embracing the dark, goth-y vampire look for Fall with outrageous smoky eyes and vampy blood red lips.

Check it!

The London Life of a Girly Girl shares the Givenchy Je Veux La Lune Makeup Collection, take a look!

Givenchy Le Ombre De Lune

Givenchy Je Veux La Lune Makeup Collection Fall 2011 2

Givenchy Je Veux La Lune Makeup Collection Fall 2011 1

Givenchy Je Veux La Lune Makeup Collection Fall 2011 5

Shades:

• Lune Mystérieuse n°1
  • Lune Mystérieuse n°2

Givenchy Demesure Mascara

Givenchy Je Veux La Lune Makeup Collection Fall 2011 4

The Demesure Mascara proves interesting…! I’m not so sure about the shadow palettes though, def can’t pull off the vampy goth look no matter how much I want to!

Thoughts?

Products and release information is subject to change once it hits the US so I’ll be sure to update you when this becomes available in the US.

• 5/11/11 11:58 Regina:

That poor woman in the ad has been airbrushed to death!! Not crazy ’bout the palettes nor the look, blah.

• 5/11/11 12:08 Sara:

I could pull it of….if by “pull it off” I mean “look like one of those ridiculous emo kids who didn’t get enough hugs”……. :p I love vampy dark shadow and lipstick against pale skin – contrasts have always the most attractive things to me (though that doesn’t apply to dark leathery brown skin and bleached out white hair…odd), but alas there is something too “cute” about mah chubbeh cheeks and near-constant smile that ruin the goth look for me. *sigh*

I would like to see an over-the-top gothed out Muse for Halloween!

• 5/11/11 12:55 the Muse:

lol sara ;-D ah is that the look? ;-D!!!!!!!!!!! ha same here, chubby cheeks, always smiling, we obviously have ALOT in common ;-D! ha…I believe I have a somewhat one that I did with Chanel and blood red lips…scary clown look ;D!

• 5/11/11 12:10 Tammie:

Yikes! Totally not my look.

• 5/11/11 12:56 Courtney:

That mascara blows my mind. Definitely interesting.

• 5/11/11 12:57 the Muse:

agreed Courtney!

• 5/11/11 13:14 JoElla:

I love the eye shadows! I don’t think I would go all goth like (would scare the kids in the carpool lane no?) but I think they could be pretty!

• 5/11/11 13:18 the Muse:

ha jo ;-D yes, that might scare them or the mum’s at PTA ;D!

• 5/11/11 14:18 Jonnie:

Time to be a perky goth! :) well, I don’t so much want or need this, but it does make me want the UD Black palette I have been telling myself I would not actually ever use (I can’t imagine how strange I would probably look in such dark eyeshadow)…

• 5/11/11 17:33 marron:

I’m really liking the palettes…. maybe it’s just me? that mascara looks quite interesting too!

• 5/11/11 23:26 Melissa:

Im loving this, VAMP is my all time favorite chanel icon item and that lip is soooo vampish. I wouldn’t pile the shadow to my eyebrows for fear of scaring people but I could do a strong Smokey eye and a dark lip. Im thinking I see a givenchy haul in my future. Thanks for sharing the sneaky peek!

• 5/12/11 0:06 katrosado:

Menza menza on the palettes beautiful and I’ll have to see how they apply before I give a definate no–but I’m not wowed at this point. However, that mascara wand is a whole ‘nother story. I’m very intrigued. Very.

• 5/12/11 9:57 the Muse:

me too katros, mascara def holds my interest!

• 5/12/11 19:55 Stellar:

Vampire hype is still going D: ?

• 5/13/11 10:44 the Muse:

almost ever fall stellar *rolls eyes* with the vampy lips :D!

• 5/18/11 15:49 Stellar:

Indeed, those are deep colours, and the mascara brush O.O

• 5/14/11 23:27 Lorraine ER:

Every Fall it’s the same thing, lol! I love it though because that’s kinda my style.

• 5/20/11 11:22 Vanessa:

I love your blog and the tons of beauty reviews you have. I am adding you to my favourites list!

Thanks for the pingback. xx

GIVENCHY A/W WINTER COLLECTION – DEMESURE MASCARA PRESS LAUNCH – FIRST LOOK

• 5/20/11 11:55 the Muse:

Hi Vanessa….Adore your blog too!!!!!!!! ;-D visit everyday! ;-D thank you! <3!

• 5/25/11 13:04 Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover:

I love the makeup in the ad, I propably wouldn’t be able to pull it off, but I still love it lol :)

You’re right, it’s too early to think about Fall !! x