Guerlain Terra Inca Ombre Cream Eyeshadow Swatches, Photos

Guerlain Terra Inca Ombre Cream Eyeshadow 1

Guerlain has introduced three shades of Ombre Cream Eyeshadows with their new Terra Inca Summer Collection 2011.

If you’ve been yearning for the new MAC Big Bounce Eyeshadows but have been crushed at the really bad reviews they have been receiving I highly suggest saving your change and investing in a worthy cream shadow such as these.

At $35 these aren’t cheap but they are incredibly gorgeous with a dreamy formula. I’ll be reviewing shortly but here are a few swatches to wet your appetite.

After playing with them a bit I couldn’t help but wish Guerlain would create a line of these for the permanent collection in a larger variety of color selections, yes, I’m liking them that much.

As I said $35 is a bit much to splurge but they are well worth it in my opinion so far particularly if you’re a high end girl.

Colors include:

• Bahia (delicate rosy pink beige)
  • Havana (strong chocolate-y taupe)
  • Maya (golden bronze brown)

Guerlain Terra Inca Ombre Cream Eyeshadow 2

I’m really lusting these at the moment and think you’ll love them too!

They are on counter now at Nordstrom, Neiman, Neiman Marcus, and other fine retailers plus will be available shortly from Sephora.

Will you be hauling them?

Already own them?

Do share!

Disclosure:

This review contains a sample product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 5/4/11 10:58 shusheshe:

They look beautiful, but the price makes me step away in horror.

• 5/4/11 11:03 the Muse:

aw shush ;-D you get what you pay for though sometimes chica ;D!

• 5/4/11 11:07 Samantha:

If you had to pick just one, which one would you choose?

• 5/4/11 11:13 the Muse:

oh sam don’t do that…you’re killing me ;-D haha! depends do you like browns/bronzy shades? or softer peachy pink?

• 5/4/11 11:55 Sam:

I’m more of a brown girl!

• 5/4/11 12:39 the Muse:

havana or maya are perfect Sam ;-D Depends on whether you want deeper and richer or lighter and more golden.

• 5/4/11 11:31 Regina:

Havana is GORG and it looks like a little goes a long way and there seems to be a lot of product in that bottle. Definitely worth the price, I’d bite!!

• 5/4/11 11:35 the Muse:

regina grab ‘em ;-D they are stunning imho ;D! quite pigmented!

• 5/4/11 12:05 Asuka:

Bahia is my favorite!

A liquid eye shadow might dry after a year or so. So, if a woman guesses she won’t be using this often, she will regret the purchase. Muse, we expect to see these on your eyelids :)

• 5/4/11 12:10 the Muse:

absolutely asuka ;-D will def do an fotd ;D! xoxo!

• 5/4/11 12:16 M:

I NEED MAYA! But only bec it’s what my real name is….. oops…. my cover has been blown!

• 5/4/11 12:26 the Muse:

LOL maya ;-D uh oh, they are going to find you now!

• 5/4/11 12:37 The Beauty Alchemist:

Love Havana , it’s a great medium deep brown , but my oily( greasy really ) eyelids don’t really hold these at all. The formula is so beautiful and creamy, so I am interested to hear how drier eyelids manage. Me, I can melt anything almost on my eyes, even supposed waterproof products, so this is not unusual for me but I had such hopes.

• 5/13/11 14:21 the Muse:

hey..they hold up well on me but I seen some fading towards the 8th hours so you’re not alone there :-/

• 5/4/11 12:39 The Beauty Alchemist:

Ok I said wrong shade. Maya is my fav not Havana. I knew it was the bronzy one which is still a nice deeper shade. Had to go check the box :)

• 5/4/11 12:48 The Beauty Alchemist:

One more comment- The new MUFE liquid eyeliners though , last like IRON. Love them. Their cream shadows didn’t last either ( I know…) but the liners, totally awesome.

• 5/13/11 14:21 the Muse:

hey you! I tried them and deeply impressed ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!! you’re right, last all day!

• 5/4/11 13:33 Tammie:

When I bought my Terracotta gloss the SA forced me to swatch “maya” and it was very nice but I don’t wear cream eyeshadow and I don’t wear eyeshadow enough to spend over $10 for a single color (if I want to splurge I’ll get a Dior quint). Just wanted to attest to it being very nice though, if I wore eye stuff more/cream eyeshadow I’d’ definitely be wanting it.

I’m also biased though, because after getting the Terracotta gloss I’m kind of a huge Guerlain fan lol. I want the red one too so bad now~.

• 5/4/11 14:03 the Muse:

tammie guerlain proves positively addicting sometimes ;D don’t look through the archives you’ll see LE things you’ll absolutely droll over!

• 5/4/11 14:39 Tammie:

Yes, so addicting lol. Luckily only the gloss so far, but I can see myself grabbing it every season/time they release an LE lol.

I started to look at your archives for Guerlain but had to stop for that reason! haha

• 5/4/11 16:41 the Muse:

lol tammie danger, danger, danger wait until the Holidays..OMG

• 5/4/11 17:50 Tammie:

Haha oh man, I’ll have to make sure to save up! Although thankfully I am not too into face powder and I think I am mostly good on lipstick…so my main threat is just the lip gloss xD;;

• 5/4/11 14:00 Anitacska:

I saw the pink one when I was on holiday in Florida, but got the Terra Inca bronzer and eyeshadow palette, plus a Rouge Automatique instead.

• 5/4/11 14:02 the Muse:

how are you liking the palette anita ;D?!

• 5/4/11 16:36 deb:

I’ve been wanting to try one but the price keeps holding me back. I’ll probably cave!

• 5/4/11 16:37 deb:

Whoops! Of the two brown shades, which would be lighter?

• 5/4/11 16:40 the Muse:

def Havana is that darker one deb ;D!

• 5/5/11 1:21 Cynthia C.:

I ended up getting Bahia and Maya… I was a little intimidated by Havana, but after having played with these I am definitely going back for Havana. One tip I got was to use Havana as a liner… these are just beautiful, and budgeproof once dry.

• 5/5/11 9:08 the Muse:

cynthia so happy you got two ;-D you def need to go back for number 3 ;-D I really am lovin’ these!