Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balms Black Tea & Blackberry and Grapefruit & Ginger SPF 25

I can’t help but think of thee Jack Black whenever I’m browsing Sephora and something from the Jack Black Collection pops up and than I proceed to get an ear worm and I start humming and singing, “Dude, I totally missed you!”

(Not work or kid safe, you’ve been warned)

True story but shrug….where that comes from I haven’t a clue!

Speaking of Jack Black, the Intense Therapy Lip Balms come in two new, limited edition flavors. I’m still trying to puzzle over the fact why people LOVE these so much but if you’re a fan do take the jump!

Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balms Black Tea Blackberry and Grapefruit Ginger SPF 25

Two new unique flavors join Jack Black’s Collection in the form of Black Tea & Blackberry (smooth, subtly sweet flavor) and Grapefruit & Ginger (fresh, subtly citrus flavor).

With an ultra-moisturizing, skin conditioning formula and a SPF 25 to protect and relieve chapped lips these balms are some of the best loved in the lippie world.

Personally, I haven’t really gotten the appeal yet but I’m slowly getting there.

You can get the two new flavors for a single low price of $10 (the balms are normally $7.50 each) for a limited time, exclusively at Sephora.

Feel free to sing or hum, “Dude I Totally Missed You!” all you want while shoppin’ for ‘em!

• 5/31/11 20:54 Josh :D:

OMG — I love JB Lipbalms! They’re probably the only thing I buy that’s technically a men’s product, besides shaving cream. lol. I’m SO going to get these.

• 5/31/11 20:59 Yuliya:

I love these balms!! They’re so moisturizing and these flavors smell so yummy, like marmalade

• 5/31/11 21:54 Jeannine:

I actually start singing “Wonderboy” in my head whenever I see a Jack Black product. :)

I originally bought this in Nordstrom’s because I saw the Grapefruit and Ginger one, and I will buy almost anything that has a grapefruit scent (perfume or cosmetics) or taste (drinks, foods, candy). I’m a sucker for grapefruit. As it turns out, I like the lip balm, too.

• 5/31/11 22:28 V:

Aw, these balms are great! A thin layer moisturizes your lips for so long.

• 6/1/11 1:24 Lauren:

I got these a couple of weeks ago to add to my flavor collection of jack black lip balms. The grapefruit one tastes soooo good! I really like the way they feel on my lips and are great in the morning while getting ready!!!

• 6/1/11 8:13 Marina:

I’ve heard great things about these! Are these really balms? To me the packaging reminds me of C.O. Bigelow’s lip creams (which are HG for me!)

• 6/1/11 8:59 the Muse:

hi marina they are balms :)

• 6/1/11 13:04 Andi:

aww these are amazing. they dont dry out lips, not sticky, long lasting, not glossy or shiny (great for my bro and my bf) and come on..spf 25!

• 6/1/11 18:30 Kacey:

My favorite lip balm ever (and I have tried many), I just repurchased the Natural Mint flavor. Definitely going to check these out, thanks! : )

• 6/1/11 18:40 the Muse:

my pleasure kacey I wanna say KC hehe!

• 6/2/11 20:44 Soo:

these two are actually my favorite two flavors! thanks so much for the special over at Sephora, Muse! I had no idea. you wouldn’t happen to know how long they’ll be having this deal up for, would you?

• 6/3/11 10:19 the Muse:

my pleasure soo! :) Not sure….I guess until it sells out hun!

• 10/15/11 20:24 Ana:

I got this in original mint after hearing all the raves; that was the only flavor they had at Ulta. The other day I saw this 2-pack of the new flavors in JC Penney for $10 so I got it. I adore the Black Tea/Blackberry flavor and the Ginger/Grapefruit is also pretty nice.. I am going to gift that one. I agree, Muse, these are very good lip balms but I think they are a bit over hyped. They aren’t OMG SUPER AMAZING or anything to me. I find they kind of feel like they don’t penetrate the lips well enough and just kind of sit on top. Still, better than others I’ve tried and I do appreciate the nice grown-up flavors.