Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Skincare Collection

Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Skincare Collection 33

Paula Begoun says that ExfoliKATE is an “expensive mistake”. I beg to differ. I freaking love it. Best exfoliating treatment I’ve ever had the pleasure of using although I do agree with one thing Paula says which is that it’s damn expensive…but hey, who said good product comes cheap?

Since ExfoliKATE works so incredibly well I’m willing to shell out my next paycheck on the new Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Collection which is a range of moisturizers and treatment products for brightening skin and easing dark spots.

Take a look!

• Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Overnight Discoloration Perfector $70

Lighten, brighten and reveal younger, more perfect-looking skin with this powerful overnight formula. A unique blend of Lumiskin and Alpha-Arbutin evens out skin tone and decreases dark spots—banishing discoloration once and for all. Natural fruit extracts, vitamin C and salicylic acid help increase cell turnover, stimulate collagen production and clarify skin while you sleep for a smooth, even complexion.

Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Skincare Collection 2

• Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Daily Discoloration Perfector $80

Reveal radiance and a beautiful glow with this highly effective anti-aging cream. The rich, hydrating formula is blended with Lumiskin, Alpha-Arbutin and powerful skin lighteners to even out skin tone, decrease dark spots and banish discoloration. Natural fruit extracts help increase cell turnover for a smoother, more even texture, while retinol helps reduce lines and wrinkles throughout the day for a healthier, younger-looking complexion.

• Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Skincare Collection 1
  • Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Spot Reducing Concentrate $48

This powerful treatment formula gradually fades spots and discoloration associated with sun damage, hormonal fluctuation and aging. Potent levels of Hydroquinone show dramatic improvement in skin tone and texture, spot intensity and a significant reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.

Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Skincare Collection 3

I’m currently testing the DiorSnow Collection and so far I haven’t quite been impressed with the results but I will stick with it in the hopes that I’ll see results soon!

However, my next venture without a doubt will be Kate’s new selections. I was going to go with SK-II however Kate has a way friendly price tag and since I’ve had such success with her exfoliator I’m quite on board with handing her the reins to my daily and nightly skincare in the hopes she can brighten up my dullness and ease smaller, dark areas on my jaw line.

Trusting in you Kate!

Whatcha think?

The Kate Somerville Complexion Correction Skincare Collection is available now at www.katesomerville.com

• 5/24/11 15:46 Josh :D:

I read Kate Sommerville’s book Complexion Perfection and I quite enjoyed it! I wanted to try quite a few of her products…but the price tag is a turn off. However, she does explain what ingredients in her products really do what, so, I just took that knowledge and ran with it. These, however, look interesting…as I’m opting for lasers to remove leftover pigment from blemishes. Do let us know, Muse! <3

• 5/24/11 16:16 Productdoctor:

I have been looking for a new product for dark spots! I bought the Dior Snow mositurizer to try. Mistake?

• 5/24/11 16:34 the Muse:

so far I’m not impress productdoctor. I spent a heap on the entire regime but not MAJOR changes in my skin….too much alcohol in the products as well :-/

• 5/25/11 2:50 Licheenut:

Paula B befuzzles me; on one hand, she’s good with actual research, but on the other hand seems to completely disregard people’s actual experience, ie putting silicones in everything b/c supposedly they are noncomedogenic (my skin breaks out in cystic acne with any kind of silcone ending in -oxilane). Despite all her knowledge and great price points, her products don’t rate very well among consumers.

• 5/25/11 9:42 the Muse:

licheenut…I used to not read her site but recently I started and she kills almost all my lemmings, every single one LOL! I think she makes some very valid points but many times I find I don’t agree with her as some products she dubs as ones that won’t work, have worked for me…or maybe I’m making myself that $75 moisturizer really is making me look fab lol! but seriously I sometimes avoid her site just b/c I’m terrified she’ll knock down the expensive skincare I just brought and I’ll second guess myself into returning it ;-D! I noticed that and also noticed she tends to pimp her line alot in her descriptions of other products…!

• 5/25/11 3:59 Ashley:

I bought my first tube of ExfoliKate a few days ago and have yet to try it but if all works out, I’ll be looking into this line by Kate for my parents as they have loads of dark spots that they’d love to get rid of.

• 5/25/11 9:40 the Muse:

ashley update me? curious what you think of it ;D!

• 6/3/11 22:23 Kelley:

I use Kate Somerville! The line is amazing!! My acne has cleared up, and I’ve got my mom on the cyto cell and complexion correction and her skin is so AMAZING!!!

• 6/6/11 16:51 the Muse:

that’s great to here kelley ;D!

• 5/25/11 10:05 Nathalie:

Muse, I’m totally with you on the Exfolikate…I love it! It’s funny that you post this because I was just doing some research on this product last night! I have some dark sun spots on my face that I’de like to get rid of and this is one of the products on my list, along with Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skin Tone Illuminator. Have you tried that one? At $85 a pop I’m a little hesitant but thankfully Macy’s has a nice return policy.

• 5/25/11 10:42 the Muse:

have not tried that one nathalie but highly interested in Elizabeth Arden’s prevage collection as they have a few brightening options available…also been putting it off for a while but DHC also has some good lines for dark spots…I really wanna indulge in SK-II but I wanna try this first since I really love Exfolikate too and had great success with it so hopefully the skincare is equally as great ;-D but def will check out the EL now that you mentioned it ;D!

• 5/28/11 0:58 Becky:

Hey Muse! Do you think they might eventually sell this line at Sephora? I have a gift card, so I was just wondering! I sure hope they sell it there eventually :D. Thanks!

• 5/31/11 10:04 the Muse:

sure hope so becky as I was awaiting to buy too b/c of a sephora gc :D

• 6/28/11 14:02 SusieSox:

did you purchase this line yet?

I just won the daily $80 one through their facebook page, and i am looking forward to trying it out, as i have pretty bad hyper pigmentation.

But I am really breakout prone, so i want to be sure this will not break me out. Otherwise I would rather trade it or sell it to get something else

• 6/28/11 15:09 the Muse:

hi susie sadly haven’t tried it yet. have the three pieces but I’m testing out another skincare line at the moment so they are boxed until I can make time to test them :-/

• 11/14/11 23:22 nikki:

I am 17 with mild acne scarring and was wondering would you recommend the daily one or the night one for me?