Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Eye Primer

Korres Quercetin Oak Antiageing Eye Primer

I spent the better half of my beginner’s makeup life trying to get my eyeshadow to stick around on my lid without creasing throughout the day.

And on the 7th Day, Urban Decay didn’t rest, they created Primer Potion and all was well with my eyeshadow world.

But I have no problems cheating on them with other brands which is why me thinks I should try out the new Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Eye Primer.

Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Eye Primer works double duty by prepping eyes for concealer and shadow plus it’s rich in powerful antioxidants Quercetin and oak extract, as well as sunflower extract and vitamin E all of which help to smooth fine lines and wrinkles while improving skin’s elasticity and texture.

The primer has a matte texture and a powder finish formulation to allow your shadow to remain crease proof and long wearing plus a natural tint of color conceals minor imperfections on the lid area.

They had me at anti-aging and crease proof but they lost me at matte and powder…my eyes are really dry so I’m not sure how well a matte, powdery finish will work on me but I imagine it’ll be a treat for oily lids.

Do I want to try it still?

Hells yes.

Korres rarely disappoints.

What do you think?

Available now from Sephora for $21.

• 5/10/11 10:02 CupK8:

I’m in the same boat. LOVE the anti-aging, but I have really dry eyelids.

I’m a new reader, btw. Loving your reviews and sneak peeks, and most of all your commentary. ;)

• 5/10/11 10:05 the Muse:

hi cupk8! welcome! :-D Yeah, my eyes in general, all over, are super dry! So not sure I need a mattifying primer :-/

Aw jeepers thank you SO much! Appreciate the lovely comment more than you know! xoxoxo!

• 5/10/11 12:08 Jonnie:

Eee, sounds cool… but i’m with you on the dry lids. I will look forward to your review!

• 5/10/11 12:10 the Muse:

jonnie bane of my existence ;-D dry eyes!

• 5/10/11 14:47 anjali:

i was *just* looking at this on sephora’s website! trying to find something to use before my concealer, so that it doesn’t go into the lines – i can’t find anything else for this! any suggestions? :)

• 5/10/11 17:40 muffin:

dry eyelids–and like the sound of improving the skin elasticity! Thanks.

• 5/10/11 17:48 the Muse:

my pleasure muffin ;D!

• 5/10/11 22:41 Cara:

Big fan of the Korres Quercetin & Oak line! Haven’t tried this yet, but I DEF will pick this up. Gotta give my UD potion a rest ;)

• 5/10/11 22:50 Melissa:

Dear Must – please stop feeding my primer addiction when I’m trying to be good and use one up before I buy another one. Thanks :) JK I appreciate the review but my wallet doesn’t.

• 5/11/11 9:50 the Muse:

LOL Mellisa sorry ;D!

• 5/16/11 0:29 kharanya:

Hi Muse,
    I saw this when I was browsing Sephora today, and hopped over here cause I know you noticed it too. :P Do you think you might buy it to try it? I’m torn to get one of the Tarte primers(I bought one but gave it to my mom with a Jewelry Box) when my UD is done or to get this. I’m 31, no fine lines or wrinkles yet, but no harm being pro-active right? I’ll be waiting to see what you think!

• 5/20/11 14:25 the Muse:

I will be soon kharanya ;-D I’ll def let ya know how it is when I get my hands on it hopefully soon! ;-D!

• 5/20/11 20:58 kharanya:

Sweet! I take forever to go through cosmetics, since I pretty much just use them on weekends or I’d buy it in a heartbeat to try. It always kills me to toss em out.