Lancome Bright Expert Dark Spot Corrector & Radiance Activator

Lancome Bright Expert Dark Spot Corrector Radiance Activator

Either I wasn’t really paying attention before or I’m correct in saying that dark spot treatments are hitting the beauty world hard lately.

Clinique’s Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector started the skin lightening revolution and now it seems everyone wants a piece of the action.

The new Lancome Bright Expert caught my attention recently….

Lancome Bright Expert Dark Spot Corrector & Radiance Activator promises to fade dark spots and skin unevenness within four weeks of use.

The formula is enriched with yeast extract which erases dark spots and reveals a more radiant complexion

Results are clinically proven:

• 78.8% of women saw a reduction in the appearance of dark spots after 4 weeks of use
  • 82.3% of women saw an even toned complexion after 4 weeks of use

Reducing those pesky dark spots doesn’t come cheap, this is 1 oz and $65!

I’m all about trying it, you might see a review soon!

Whatcha think?

Available now from www.lancome-usa.com

• 5/23/11 11:12 vonnie:

i need all of the help that i can get, but i’m wondering how good this works. hmmmm, so pricey!

• 5/23/11 11:57 the Muse:

vonnie curious minds ;-D I couldn’t stick with clinique…it was taking too long to work :-/ ended up quitting within four weeks of not seeing any change :-/!

• 5/23/11 12:07 katrosado:

Let me know how this works. My Husband has some dark spots worrying him and I might pick this up for him. LOL yes my Husband.

• 5/23/11 12:13 the Muse:

awww katros ;-D hey dudes have beauty woe too! ;D!

• 5/23/11 12:53 Jes:

I just started using this on a couple of spots near my eyes and mouth. It came as a deluxe-sized sample in a GWP. The consistency is quite thin, and kind of milky. Sinks in pretty quickly. No irritation. Make-up blends easily over it. My favorite stuff is Shiseido White Lucent, but since it’s a sample, and retails at half the price of the equivalent Shiseido prod, I”ll give it a go. I’ll let you know if it ACTUALLY works.

• 5/23/11 13:08 the Muse:

jess got a sample too girl! ;-D I love Shiseido WL myself ;D! I’m curious if this will do any wonders, hope so!

• 5/23/11 15:08 Ali:

I’m using the Dermalogica Eye Reversal Cream right now. I’ll let you know how it works because it says it will work on sunspots and I have one right near my eye. I find these sort of things cheaper online. My Dermalogica sells for $75 but I got it on Amazon for $40.

• 5/23/11 15:47 the Muse:

hey ali looking forward to hearing about it ;D!

• 5/29/11 5:19 Ana:

I got this at Macy’s very recently as part of a 6-piece free gift set for spending over $32! It’s a sample 0.5oz size…. really generous considering the full is 1oz and quite expensive! Funny thing is that I was just exchanging a prior purchase of Lancome foundation for a different shade because it was a bad match, and I still got the free gift :D hehe. I have lots of dark spots from past breakouts so I’m looking forward to seeing if this works. Apparently it is supposed to have results even quicker than a prescription ingredient (I’m assuming hydroquinone)

• 7/8/11 0:24 Cee:

I have been using this product for hormonal acne scars. I received the .05 oz in the free gift! After using it for two weeks( and not every day) I see a significant reduction. I asked the sales girl how long to see optimum results she said use twice a day with an spf of 50 no less than 30 and the results will improve dramatically as the sun magnifies dark spots, so im doing the Lancome spf 50 and guess what she was right! My skin is glowing after an additional week and the spots are fading!!!!:-)

• 7/8/11 9:04 the Muse:

that’s GREAT news cee ;-D I’m still testing ;D!