L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 8

L’Occitane en Provence’s original collection of makeup absolutely made my day. I remember being quite excited about the launch and very pleased with the overall products they released.

Every since that faithful day near a year ago L’Occitane has added to the catalog and even released collections during various seasons.

I’m happy to share the news of the L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection that released yesterday for Spring 2011.

The collection is inspired by the graceful peony which dances like a ballerina in the Mediterranean breeze, L’Occitane unveils its stunning color collection of luminous springtime hues and velvety textures enriched with softening peony extract.

Let’s take a look!

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection Spring 2011

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Grenadine ($14)
Shades:

• Rose
  • Brun
  • Peche
  • Grenadine

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 1

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Duo Eyeshadow ($16)
Shades:

• Blanche Etoile
  • Lilas

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 6

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Petals Eye Quartet ($26)

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 5

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Healthy Glow Face Powder ($28)

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 4

L’Occitane en Provence Lipstick ($15)
Shades:

• Rose
  • Fuchsia
  • Cerise
  • Cuivre

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 2

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Astonishing Lip Balm ($12)

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 7

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Facecolor Cream Duo ($16)
Shades:

• Rose
  • Abricot
  • Beige

L’Occitane en Provence Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection 3

I think the most appealing aspect of L’Occitane is you’re looking at quality cosmetics at a very affordable price. The packaging, the colors, and all the products released look like very subtle, pretty picks for a natural Spring look. The makeup I’ve tried from L’Occitane has always proved quite lovely so I’m eager to try out the Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection.

What do you think?

Have you tried L’Occitane’s makeup collection before?

Love it?

What do you think of the Pivoine Flora Makeup Collection?

Share it!

The collection is available now at usa.loccitane.com and learn how to get the best looks from the collection with the L’Occitane Makeup Tool at usa.loccitane.com/FO/Content/MakeupTool

• 5/11/11 11:27 sugar sugar:

haven’t tried their makeup but i love their hand and face creams! btw, the divine cream is really divine. :D it’s the best moisturizer i’ve ever used.

• 5/11/11 11:33 the Muse:

that’s brilliant sugar ;-D! Glad it’s working for you! try the makeup, they make some nice glosses ;D!

• 5/11/11 11:46 sugar sugar:

i will as soon as i see this collection here! :) thanks for the heads up.

• 5/11/11 12:02 the Muse:

my pleasure sugar ;-D

• 5/11/11 12:09 Tammie:

Ha! What perfect timing, I was at the mall last night and passed by the L’Occitane boutique where they had a display in the window about it and I was super interested in the makeup! The packaging is so sweet and the colors are cute! I definitely want to pick up some things eventually. I have the Orange Blossom Lip Balm which is amazing (it was my favorite up until I got my Guerlain glosses) as a moisturizing gloss, so I will definitely pick up the balm in this collection at the very least.

• 5/11/11 12:23 Sarah:

Really looking forward to your reviews of some of these products. I love L’Occitane (although I haven’t tried any of their makeups unless you count the clear lip glosses), and you’re the only beauty blogger I read who takes an interest in them.

• 5/11/11 12:40 the Muse:

hey sarah! You should try some of their color glosses, I was happy with the formula ;-D! I’ll be reviewing shortly promise :D! xoxox!

• 5/11/11 13:43 M:

I’ve tried their Peony lipglosses and they were soooo pretty! Is there a LOVE button for this post? Hahahaha… :) I hope these come to Singapore!

Ahem, by the way, I scored the Big Bang concert tickets. ;) Well, it isn’t their concert, per se. 2NE1′s performing in the same concert (EEEKSS, SANDARA!!! LOVES!) and FT Island… and a bunch of other groups.

• 5/11/11 13:51 the Muse:

oh m I loved those too! ;-D I hate you..go away.

LOL ;-D I wish I could come! Congrats on the super ticks hun! enjoy! take pics for me!?

• 5/11/11 14:00 M:

SURE! :D I’ll take pics of my manimal, Rain, too! He’s coming (hurhurhur) next Sunday.

• 5/11/11 14:02 the Muse:

omg you’re trying to make me so jealous!

*melts into a puddle* rain….ugh…is it weird that I think he has the most beautiful slant to his eyes ever? Yum….I know, I know we should be concentrating on that body but his eyes make me swoon..they are just so perfect…

weird fetish moment. haha!

• 5/12/11 6:51 M:

I KNOW, right? I don’t know but yeah, his eyes somehow just draw you in….. and then you notice the REST of that FIIIIIINE man…. *swoon*

• 5/12/11 9:53 the Muse:

gush gush swoon! ;-D sexiest monolid ever M ;-D lol!

• 5/11/11 21:10 dina:

ahhhh need and F&F right about now! i think it may be soon. def want to check out the e/s quartet and lipsticks :) plus finally!! pick up the peony fragrance

• 5/12/11 4:01 deb:

I’m 45 minutes away from a L’Occitaine store, so I’m counting on you for reviews of that gorgeous palette!

• 5/12/11 9:53 the Muse:

aw deb that’s too far girl! ;-D I’ll be bringing you a review shortly doll!