MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 11

MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions is a selection of lipglasses and eyeshadows created by Beauty Bloggers. I can’t think of a better color collection than one created by bloggers who are, dare I say, even more passionate about cosmetics than the brands themselves!

Let’s take a peek!

No one <3’s MAC more than a Beauty Blogger. To thank them for their passionate devotion & always honest feedback, we invited NINE of our favorites to our lab in Toronto to custom-create their own Eye Shadow or Lipglass. Exclusively online, just like the makeup-mad minds that created them.

MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions Eyeshadow $14.50

Beauty Blogging Junkie–Amber Katz
Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle! (a deep rusty brown with champagne-colored sparkle)

Temptalia–Christine Mielke
Jealousy Wakes (seething emerald green with teal and gold pearl)

Lipstick Powder N Paint–Lesley Ellen Mirza
Parisian Skies (a muted grey-blue)

The Makeup Girl–Lianne Farbes
Hocus Pocus (dark Sooty grey with silver pearl)

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 4

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 3

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 2

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 1

MAC Bloggers’ Obsessions Lipglass $14.50

Makeup and Beauty Blog–Karen Monterichard
Evolution Revolution (a warm peachy pink)

Afrobella–Patrice Yursik
All Of My Purple Life (deep purple/grape with subtle sparkle)

Beauty Maverick–Lily Nima
Caqui (persimmon orange)

The Shades of U–Aileen De Los Angeles
Sonoran Rain (deep coral-red with gold and silver pearl)

Nitrolicious–Wendy Lam
Nitro:licious 2046 (intense shiny red)

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 9

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 8

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 7

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 6

MAC Bloggers Obsessions 10

The collection will be available starting June 21st, 2011 online only at www.maccosmetics.com

What do you think?

Any of your fav beauty bloggers listed here?

Loving the idea of a collaborated collection from MAC with them?

Any shades you must have?

I’m simply tickled to own something that Christine created not only because she’s such a great mate of mine but also because I totally dig greens!

• 5/31/11 13:24 Carla:

That green looks great too!

• 5/31/11 13:25 the Muse:

I must haz the green Carla ;D!

• 5/31/11 13:29 Vijaya:

Great colors, but I’m disappointed that there wasn’t a single male blogger in the mix. I know they’re rarer, but seriously. =\

• 5/31/11 13:36 the Muse:

vijaya that would have been quite nice!

• 5/31/11 14:47 jenny:

I believe that i read there were 80 bloggers in total asked to submit ideas so i would think there had to be some males in that mix. Overall they only picked these 9!!

• 5/31/11 13:31 Courtney:

Boo to MAC for not including the best beauty blogger our there: the Muse! I would love to see what you would have created.

• 5/31/11 13:35 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks Court! I was actually asked but didn’t submit anything ;-D!

• 5/31/11 13:39 Cj:

I am SO getting Karen’s lipglass! It looks divine!

• 5/31/11 14:03 Larie:

I’m personally not into lipglasses (gloss is not my thing) or mac’s eye shadows, so i’m not really tempted. i wish i was, ’cause it’s an awesome concept and theme! the color of christine’s eye shadow is lovely, so that may sway me into my first mac eye shadow purchase, but otherwise…i’ll stick to mac lippies. :)

• 5/31/11 14:24 Misato-san:

A couple of my favourites are included in the selection (where is my Muse? ç_ç), but I guess we Italians can’t have a chance to get this collection… too sad, I love Christine’s green and the purple lipglass

• 5/31/11 16:05 the Muse:

aw thanks misato ;-D sorry I’m not in the mix but completely flattered you are asking after me ;D!

• 5/31/11 19:38 Misato-san:

I love you. You, Christine and Leesha from Xsparkage are my favourite trio in the USA side of the blogosphere :D

• 6/1/11 16:34 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks misato ;D!

• 5/31/11 14:57 Ally_D:

I wish this was available internationally – although the bloggers are US-based they have readers all over the world…

• 5/31/11 16:05 the Muse:

agreed ally!

• 5/31/11 14:59 Nicky Bromow:

My fav blogger (after you Muse of course) is Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog and I’m thrilled by the lipglass she’ve created!

• 5/31/11 16:04 the Muse:

yay nicky ;D that’s a great shade I wanna see it in person ;D!

• 5/31/11 15:09 winni:

Omg, I am all over that Jealously Wakes and maybe the coral lipgloss. I’m glad to know they asked you, ‘cuz originally i was peeved not to see your Museness on the list!

• 5/31/11 16:04 the Muse:

I needs that too winni ;D Aw thanks sweetness…it was just too quick and they expected me to fly out right away ;-D Kinda hard when real life is in the works but would have liked to been apart of and see if they might have picked my shade! I was thinking a fiery orange lipglass ;D!

• 6/1/11 14:40 winni:

Hells yeah to fiery Orange!

• 6/1/11 15:19 the Muse:

winni two words, PINK GRAPEFRUIT :D!

• 6/1/11 15:23 winni:

Yeah girl! *like*

• 6/1/11 15:39 the Muse:

^5!

• 5/31/11 16:14 Andrea:

I love the concept behind this collection! I really want Christine’s and Karen’s shades. Not only are they lovely, but their blogs (along with yours, of course) are my go-tos. I could see those shades pairing well together in a look – smokey green eyes and a nudish mouth.

• 5/31/11 16:27 the Muse:

LOVE that combo Andrea! awww shucks thanks ;-D <3 you back by the way!

• 5/31/11 21:17 Tracy:

I’m the same way! Muse, Temptalia and MBB are my everyday go to blogs! <3 you ladies!

• 6/1/11 10:58 the Muse:

<3 Tracy!

• 6/2/11 10:30 Gala:

Mine too!
          I love the Muse’s approach to all kinds of makeup products and madness out there, and we share love for Bourjois..
          I dont comment here Muse, but I am reading you everyday.
          Also was glad to know from Christine you guys are friends!

• 6/2/11 10:32 the Muse:

hey gala :) how are you? Aw thanks chica! <3 you back! Christine's def a great mate of mine, I'm happy to add her eyeshadow to my stash! W00t :D!

• 5/31/11 23:24 Melissa:

I actually like all of these items. I like the fact that they are all new never done before, not duped, etc. Therefore I must have them all. Thanks for the post. I just read Christine account of the process. Neat stuff!

• 6/1/11 2:33 LMat:

Besides Musings, Karen’s and Christine’s blogs are my go-to’s. :) I think I want to get Karen’s lipglass. It’s really pretty.

• 6/1/11 10:17 MMM:

This is a really cool concept however I am kinda confused why Nitrolicious has a lipglass, since her blog is mostly a fashion one. Either way a very cool oppourtunity for these women, who have some awesome blogs!

I agree, where is the Muse?!

• 6/1/11 13:32 Fey:

Temptalia’s Jealousy Wakes is this really intense vivid green (a bit brighter than it looks in the pan). It’s way gorgeous. Also Nitro:licous 2046 is looking hot. I love red glosses!

• 6/1/11 15:02 Harshleen:

Great concept……karen’s lipglass is lovely! Wish there was something from your side too……love your blog :)

• 6/1/11 15:17 the Muse:

aw shucks thanks harshleen!

• 6/1/11 19:34 Annabella Freeman:

I’m going to get Karen’s lipglass, I’m going to get my mom to send it over I don’t want to miss out!

• 6/2/11 16:37 Wendy A :):

Karen and Christine are daily read staples at this point, but where’s yours? I can see a reddish-coral lipglass as your product.
    Karen lipglass is really appealing maybe cause it kinda sheer.
    MAC better get it going with you for Blogger’s part II next time!
    XO-Wendy A.

• 6/2/11 16:38 the Muse:

hey wendy! that’s so me ;-D I love reddish corals ;-D I was asked but didn’t submit since it was too sudden and they wanted us to fly right out. Sadly, I do have an office to run and just couldn’t drop everything and go :-/ real life grr! would be easier if I wasn’t self employed!

• 6/2/11 16:58 Wendy A :):

Feel yo pain gurl! Feel yo pain!

• 6/3/11 10:33 the Muse:

xoxo ;D damn real life Wendy ;D!