MAC Semi Precious Collection MAC Semi Precious Mineralize Eyeshadows Photos

I gotta admit I am kinda over MAC Mineralize Eyeshadows and with 12 of them releasing with MAC Semi Precious in July I’m not sure if I’ll need any of ‘em….

But if you’re a fan take a sneak at the photos below.

Pudderdaaserne.dk shares a first look of the MAC Semi Precious Collection Mineralize Eyeshadows today.

MAC Semi Precious Collection MAC Semi Precious Mineralize Eyeshadows Photos 3

MAC Semi Precious Collection MAC Semi Precious Mineralize Eyeshadows Photos 2

MAC Semi Precious Collection MAC Semi Precious Mineralize Eyeshadows Photos 1

Phew! I’m safe. Outside that lovely shade of peachy orange I think I can safely skip most of these as the shades appear to be easily duped from past Mineralized Shadows released.

What do you think?

Disappointed?

Love them?

• 5/17/11 10:12 auroragyps:

If any of the colors peaked my interest, maybe I’d get one, but none do.

• 5/17/11 10:53 the Muse:

same here auro they look rerunny to me!

• 5/17/11 11:59 auroragyps:

Yup. Every company is pretty much doing swirled & baked shadows with a color plus black. It’s the ones that use interesting color combos that get my attention.

Also, I don’t like bad marbleizing. I hate when they mix them so much, you can’t get individual colors. Blending them all together is easy, even when they’re more separated. These aren’t too bad, but it’s still a peeve of mine.

• 5/17/11 12:14 the Muse:

auro def in it for unique color combos and agreed sometimes the marbelizing is so bad it ends up making the color blend out muddy :-/

• 5/17/11 10:20 Cj:

Did you hear they’re rereleasing the mineralize duo’s in a couple days?

• 5/17/11 10:24 Mary the Muse Militant:

I’m hoping to get some of the new brushes and those stange looking MSFs.
    Love the look of Smokey Ruby eyeshadow and am thinking about the Mineralize Charged Water
    That’s it so all I need now is the money :)

• 5/17/11 11:07 the Muse:

I’m on those too mary but will avoid shadows probs! ;-D

• 5/17/11 10:35 LaurieS:

I don’t own any of these but if the rest of the colors in the collection are similar to these posted I won’t be tempted to buy. They just don’t look appealing. Maybe they’ll be prettier when swatched?

• 5/17/11 10:51 the Muse:

laurie they look like complete reruns to me…perhaps prettier when swatches but so repetitive compared to pasted baked releases :-/

• 5/17/11 11:56 Katja from Pudderdaaserne.dk:

I have to say, after having seen this in person, that they look amazing. The blue, green and golden one (maybe more) are black based, similar to the Style Black ones, and they look amazing, but the others seem very different like the red one. They look more pigmented than Style Black, but I didn’t really get to play with them, so I really don’t know.

• 5/17/11 12:14 the Muse:

hey katja thanks for commenting since you tried first hand it’s nice to get your feedback! Ugh gotta admit a little disappointed in the black base as they tend to be muddy on me :-/ how’s the peach?

• 5/17/11 13:21 Katja from Pudderdaaserne.dk:

Sorry, didn’t see the peach swatched, but I didn’t see any black base in it.

When you look at the colour story, it’s actually clear, which ones has black base in them, and it only says black on 5 of them so I would guess that it’s only these 5 that are black based. The peach definitely is not black based in my opinion. If it is then it’s really well hidden!

And you’re very welcome :)

• 5/17/11 14:38 the Muse:

thanks Katya again for the update ;-D! I’m happy to hear about the peach!!!!!!!!! It shall be mine ;D!

• 5/17/11 12:02 Sara:

You know….lots of MAC items have blipped on my radar over the past couple of years, yet I’ve not pulled the trigger on any of them. These are pretty, but I’ll probably skip out on them too unless someone just throws a MAC giftcard my way.

• 5/17/11 12:07 Helene:

They are dupeable no doubt about it, but I´m still kind of in love with them. In particular the blue one with the copper veining OMG it is so pretty.

XO

Helene

• 5/17/11 12:12 the Muse:

hey helene I have my eye on the peach ;-D but thinking about it now the blue is kinda rockin’!

• 5/17/11 12:12 Misato-san:

I quite like mineralize e/s (at least, I love my beloved My dark magic, I’m sperimenting with him those days), but those photos… not interesting enough to me.
    I don’t know about Semi-Precious… I need to watch photos and reviews…

• 5/17/11 20:57 Crystal:

I’m so in love with these. I want them all-I love mineralize eye shadows. I used My Dark Magic this morning. I just love them!

• 5/18/11 5:26 Kourtney:

Where I live the only nice makeup we have is a few counters in the bay so for me Mac is it on the makeup list. And I don’t have alot of older Mac products just starting on my collection so i want it all!!! Lol!

• 5/18/11 9:12 JenJ:

Didn’t know about these. I want the duos that are coming on. They look really nice.

• 5/18/11 12:48 Nunuiviet:

Only intesrested in the new MSF and some of the new brushes

• 5/19/11 9:46 Courtney:

When will we see the lipsticks & blushes??? Those are really all I’m into.

• 5/19/11 11:49 the Muse:

courtney I don’t have images available sorry. :-/

• 5/19/11 15:48 Majick:

Since the MAC counter is a PITA for me to get to I may be safe. I think I only have one mineralize shadow (don’t know the name) that someone gave to me. I love it, it’s light blue and copper, with some beige I think. It’s perfect for the summer when you don’t want to do much.
    I’ve tried others but they just weren’t great enough on me to bite. These colors look like they may be a bit muddy? I don’t know, if I were to swatch my mind could be swayed. For now I’m staying clear of the dept. store.
    THanks for the pics.

• 5/19/11 16:14 the Muse:

my pleasure majick! Some are blackened thus the muddy aspect you’re getting ;-D! I think I have too MANY baked shadows to count, don’t need more!

• 6/9/11 1:30 Viola, Killer Colours:

The ruby shade is to DIE for. Oh my god, hottest smokey eye in town maybe? KJkASJgsöbldmbdfb… So excited! Haha.