Mally Ultimate Performance Long-Wear Inner GlowBlush

Mally Ultimate Performance Long Wear Inner GlowBlush 1

Although I’m slightly obsessed with keeping my makeup in place most of my obsession is keeping my eyeshadow in place which luckily I succeed at thanks to Urban Decay Primer Potion.

I do believe I’ve come to terms with the fact that just about everything else will disappear as the day progresses but thank god my shadow remains in tack.

One thing I’m really not concentrating on is whether or not my blush will hold out through the day but I love the idea of someone that’s already thinking about it and creating products to keep it locked in place.

Thanks Mally!

Mally’s new Ultimate Performance Long-Wear Inner GlowBlush has a nifty, built in way to keep blush locked in place for all day wear. A primer for your blush?

It could happen!

Mally Ultimate Performance Long-Wear Inner GlowBlush is a system that prevents your blush from fading. This two phase system starts out with a rich cream blush and a subtle activating powder that mutes the intensity of the blush and gives it a soft, glow from within finish while keeping blush wearing long and strong.

Apply the matte cream blush first and complete the look by blending the powder on top of the cream to diffuse the shade and seal it in place.

Mally Ultimate Performance Long Wear Inner GlowBlush 3

Mally Ultimate Performance Long Wear Inner GlowBlush 2

Mally Ultimate Performance Long Wear Inner GlowBlush 4

Interesting concept isn’t it?

When I first started out with makeup I was quite passionate about the Schick Stick which was a cheek stain. Model and creator of the stain, Morgan Schick, had suggested using the stain first and proceeding to follow up with your foundation, concealer, and powder of choice since this gave the look a glow from within finish sans looking overly done. Needless to say it worked a treat which had me generally curious about Mally’s new product and method for application.

I think I might go ahead and indulge!

This is available now at www.qvc.com

Thoughts?

Does your blush last through the day?

Needing one that does?

Share it!

• 5/10/11 12:17 Gouldylox:

I bought this on Saturday. I can’t wait to see how it works!!

• 5/10/11 12:45 the Muse:

it seems interesting ;-D I just got one too! :D

• 5/10/11 12:24 Colleen:

Hi Muse. Hope all is well:) This looks interesting but 2 steps seems like 1 too many for blush. I’m super oily & any color I put on is usually gone by lunch. So far, the Tarte Amazonian clay blush is the only thing that lasts until the end of the day, it’s a great product.

• 5/10/11 13:04 the Muse:

hey colleen! I figure I already do so many products in the AM anyway one more can’t hurt ;-D Clay Blush is brilliant! I need to get to reviewing it as I’ve been using it for a while ;-D the colors are so vibrant!

• 5/10/11 13:07 Tammie:

*jumps in and hijacks*

Ohh I’ve been eyeing those too!!! Review them Muse xDDDD. I want to see it! Although I did swatch them on my hand at Sephora.

• 5/10/11 13:10 the Muse:

def will tammie ;-D!

• 5/10/11 12:28 Tammie:

My Milani baked blushes last all day but anything else does not…I wore a Physicians Formula blush today and I bet it will be gone by lunch.

I found that wearing a cream blush (I was using the NYC stick) helped keep any powder blush on all day, but because it was also pigmented I’d have to use it under a darker or similar colored blush. If they made a cream stick primer I would buy it even if it was $30!

I don’t wear any foundation or anything so I could really use any help I could get to keep that blush on.

• 5/10/11 13:02 the Muse:

use cheek stain tammie ;-D it’ll last ALL day girl!

• 5/10/11 13:06 Tammie:

Yeah I am going to try it when I try the lipstain by Hourglass I am planning on getting the cheek stain as well since I like the idea of the applicator.

My only problem is that stain isn’t sparkly! Haha. But it’s probably better for every day wear than my normal shimmery stuff ;)

• 5/10/11 13:10 the Muse:

aw I love shimmer too, totally can relate Tammie ;D! Cheek stains are fab for Summer though!

• 5/10/11 13:13 Tammie:

Yeah I am definitely going to try it out, I can see myself loving the right cheek stain :)

• 5/10/11 13:19 the Muse:

;-D good luck Tammie, I think you’re going to love stains :D!

• 5/10/11 18:02 JenJ:

I had it in the cart and was so tempted but didn’t get it. Need to seem some reviews first. It’s kind of pricey for a blush. Mally already received a good chunk of my money on Saturday lol!!!

• 5/11/11 9:53 the Muse:

jen I was SO good. Recorded the shows and promptly deleted them on Monday night without watching ;D HAHA!

• 5/11/11 8:26 DivineMsN:

I saw this on QVC and automatically thought of you. It’s an interesting idea but I am gonna wait and see what everyone thinks of it before I splurge :)

• 5/11/11 9:21 the Muse:

ha divine I love that you had me in your thoughts aw ;D!