NYX Slide On Pencils

NYX Slide On Pencils Summer 2011

NYX Slide On Pencils are a new eyeliner from the brand that features 18 shades.

Peek it with me?

These silky smooth eye pencils have a rich color payoff like that of a liquid liner but in an easy to use pencil. The waterproof formula glides on and provides long lasting color without smearing or smudging, allow for a melt-proof, long wear right through a warm Summer day or a dip in the pool!

There are 18 shades available (I’ll get the names for you shortly) and each is $8.

Shades:

• Sunrise Blue
  • Brown Perfection
  • Golden Bronze
  • Green Papaya
  • Glitzy Gold

NYX Slide On Pencils Shades

You can get yours now at www.nyxcosmetics.com

• 5/5/11 14:55 Phyrra:

I want Pink Suede :>

• 5/5/11 15:17 Becca:

Ooh – if these are anything like Gosh Velvet Touch I am getting all of them!

• 5/5/11 15:33 Josie:

Ohhh so many pretty shades! I wonder how these compare to MAC pearlglie’s or the Urban Decay ones?

• 5/5/11 15:51 Kayvid:

OMG! These look amazing!

• 5/5/11 15:54 the Muse:

right kayvid!? I NEED!

• 5/5/11 15:59 jen:

I love how NYX is growing! Bet it will keep getting more and more expensive though :(

• 5/5/11 16:26 Kemisha:

You’re so right.  Have you noticed how everytime a new pricier product is launched, they discontinue a cheaper one? Sigh. Love them to pieces though.

• 5/5/11 16:53 Crissylex:

Hi Muse,
    The other day you wowed us with Sephora’s dupe of Urban Decay’s eyeshadow pencil. Now NYX has a possible dupe for UD eyeliner pencils. What’s next??? I can’t wait for these. I hope CherryCulture
    carries these.

• 5/6/11 0:14 the Muse:

ha crissy <3 I was thinking brills dupe for UD 24/7's! ;D

• 5/5/11 17:23 Mary the Muse Militant:

I wonder are these gel liner pencils?
    If they are then they would be amazing.
    The Giorgio Armani Spring Collection 2011 had gel eyeliners and Avon have some called SuperShock gel liner pencils.
    Both are brilliant – no kiddin’ !

• 5/5/11 17:44 vonnie:

very excited! the poor girls ud glide on pencils :D i’m so there! i like all other nyx products, this should be good. i hear great things about the milani ones too

• 5/5/11 20:40 Sara:

Ooh, I do love me a bright eyeliner for summer that’s supposed to stay put!

• 5/6/11 10:25 LaurieS:

Oooo, these look great! Has anyone tried them yet? Avon has some new liners that are similar, pencils form that go on with a wet look, and I adore them but they only have four very basic colors.