Philosophy Aloha Girl Set

Aloha chicklets! I think we should all buy a plane ticket for the same day and head to Hawaii together. Sit by the pool, swap beauty products, discuss the best and worst of 2011 so far, and go shopping…oh, and let’s pretend to be John Stamos! Tropical paradise Karaoke Beach Boys style!

Philosophy

It could happen right?

Don’t forget to pack your Philosophy Aloha Girl Set! Combining vanilla and coconut in a Shower Gel, Body Lotion and a Lipshine is always in order for Summer and bringing Hawaii to my little website…close your eyes, you’re seeing us by the pool right?

Ah well, we can dream…

This set contains:

• Philosophy Vanilla Coconut Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
  • Philosophy Vanilla Coconut Body Lotion
  • Philosophy Vanilla Coconut Lip Shine

Philosophy Aloha Girl Set

Loves it?

Hopefully it’ll make you think of me!

Available now at Sephora.

• 5/12/11 15:16 Melissa:

the scent sounds good but I rather skip the lippy and have 8 oz sizes like they did with lemon verbena. I wonder if its the same lotion formula as the new lemon, peach, and honeysuckle have.

• 5/12/11 15:18 the Muse:

I love the lipshines but have so many I could prob def just go with the 8 ozer’s instead too mel! I’m sure formula is the same but I may be nuts, sometimes the Summer scent lotions are sticky..!?

• 5/12/11 16:46 winni:

Count me in!

• 5/13/11 10:17 the Muse:

we’d have a blast winni ;D!

• 5/12/11 18:37 JoElla:

Word on the street is (aka the philosophy girls) are saying this is more vanilla than coconut.

I want to sniff this first before buying, and hopefully I won’t like it!

• 5/13/11 15:18 Wendy A :):

Jajaja remember when in full house they would go on vacation and “magically” the beach boys would show up.
    Can’t believe Stamos is still hot he’s like Clooney, like a fine wine girl!!!Jajaja

• 5/13/11 15:24 the Muse:

ha agreed wendy he really is getting better with ages

i always thought his role with the beach boys was funny as it was like they threw him a bone and said aw ok you can play drums ;D!