Revlon Just Bitten and Just Tinted A Hint of Tint for Lips & Tips

Revlon Just Bitten and Just Tinted A Hint of Tint for Lips Tips 2

Revlon has a few new, limited edition shades of their Just Bitten Lip Stain for Summer 2011.

Revlon Just Bitten and Just Tinted A Hint of Tint for Lips Tips 3

Revlon Just Bitten and Just Tinted A Hint of Tint for Lips Tips 1

This collection features a new shades of Just Bitten Lip Stain in LE shades as well as a A Hint of Tint Nail Polish. I’m not a nail girl but the interesting part of the collection was the A Hint of Tint Nail Polish. This is a translucent tint for nails that gives a soft blushing effect. It look really pretty in the bottle…however don’t be deceived they aren’t pigmented, they just have a touch of color. Not sure how well they will work but the idea is interesting!

• 5/9/11 11:53 Heather C.:

I’m wondering if the polishes are similar to a jelly polish but sheer. And I want those lip stains!

• 5/9/11 12:16 Tammie:

I wonder who the polishes are aimed towards, I am a huge polish fanatic but I hate it when the polish shows nail line and I know most other polish freaks are similar…even when we get jellies we love it’s still just tolerating the clarity of it for the sake of the finish and color ^^;;;

• 5/9/11 12:24 Lindsay:

Definitely curious about how these polishes work! Can’t wait to find ‘em in stores.

• 5/9/11 13:14 Angie:

Must.have.orange.lip.stain!!!!!

• 5/9/11 14:22 Eli:

The polishes look gorgeous :)

• 5/9/11 14:58 kate:

The lipstains are cool. I love the red one, it’s actually an awesome red for my skin tone. The actual applicator dries out FAST! If you like to apply balm to your lips pre-lip anything, this won’t work well. If you have dry lips and apply this baby on, it will be uber-super drying. Your lips will hate you! Anyway, I would get it if was a BOGO or 40% off, but not full price. A better lipstain is actually the Sephora lip & cheek tint in Lush, it’s just a few dollars more than this, I think $10 and the revlon is $7-8? Nonetheless, it is “fun” to have in your collection!

• 5/9/11 22:02 heavymetaldiva:

I bought the berry color a few months ago and I could never get it to apply right on my upper lip. I want a lip stain that really works! help!!!

• 5/10/11 19:27 Rose:

I have had so much trouble with lip stains and I’ve tried sooo many over the years. The only one that doesn’t weirdly gather in the middle of my lips is actually by NYC. It’s only like $4 or so and the colors are awesome.

I got Persistent Pink and something Freesia (I wanna say Forever Freesia?). They are honestly the best lip stains I’ve tried and so cheap! Plus, if you buy them at CVS, Walgreens, or Rite Aid, you can try them for 30 days and return them as long as there’s at least 75% of the product left. Hope this helps! :-)

• 5/10/11 23:24 Brooke:

ooh i want those nyc 1s they luk amazing!

• 5/9/11 18:35 kim:

where did you find these? i cant wait to try them out!

• 5/10/11 9:12 the Muse:

hi kim both harmons and cvs had displays :)

• 5/9/11 21:32 Mai:

Hmm maybe the nail polishes will have like a jelly finish to it? The lipstains look really intriguing too

• 5/9/11 22:52 Cara:

Yay love this lip stain! I’m curious about the nail polish though… seems like its just a clear polish with a tiny hint of color?

• 5/10/11 9:03 the Muse:

exactly cara ;D!

• 5/10/11 10:33 zang:

omg, everyone is ORANGE crazy!! love etude house! kk

• 5/10/11 20:01 Kira:

Tinted polishes were a craze for me in the late 80s/early 90s. I almost finished an entire bottle. And considering my stash size, that was impressive.

I happen to love VNL, because I despised acrylics in the 90s. So thick, so difficult to work with. So incredibly fake. The light tinting that showed off VNL also proclaimed that my nails were real, dagnabbit!

Lightly pigmented polishes (“tinted”) have been very hard to come by in the last two decades (I’ve only seen two – from Nubar). I will keep my eyes peeled for this display.

• 5/10/11 23:23 Brooke:

the nail polish luks cool..i dig those lip stains as well