Sephora Jumbo Liner 12 Hour Wear Waterproof

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof Summer 2011

If Urban Decay’s new 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil are an ickle too costly for your budget you might want to check out the new Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof.

It could prove a worthy purchase!

These jumbo eye pencils can be used to line with or blended out as shadows. They have a formula that’s resistant to heat and water plus a creamy, high pigmented formula that applies smoothly and blends out easily.

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12HR Wear Waterproof

The best part?

They cost a mere $10 bucks each!

Available Shades:

• Black Glitter
  • Black

I wanna try!

Available now at www.Sephora.com

Whatcha think?

• 5/4/11 16:29 deb:

I’d love to try these! I tried the NYX ones but they crease on me (And usually nothing creases on me!)

• 5/4/11 16:32 the Muse:

deb me too! ;-D I’m curious…for 10 bucks can’t break the bank much to try!

• 5/4/11 16:54 Wendy:

Ooooh DO WANT. I’m gonna make a trip to my local Sephora for these even if it’s a bit of a drive… gotta return something to a store that’s only at that mall (justification, right?)..

@Deb: the NYX pencils aren’t meant as bases but rather eyeshadows in and of themselves… you gotta use a primer with them. If you use too much, they’ll crease as well.

• 5/4/11 16:56 the Muse:

total justification wendy ;-D *wink*

• 5/4/11 18:22 winni:

I just bought 2 of these! I bought Khaki and Purple, and let me say, they are GORGEOUS! I wore the khaki yesterday and even my husband (who never notices makeup, and doesn’t even really like makeup) noticed and said my eyes looked especially pretty. I did experience some creasing after about 6+ hrs, but it is important to note that; 1) I have VERY oily lids that eat everything and 2) I was trying it without primer. I wore it again with UDPP today and have had no creasing, 8 hrs and going strong. I can’t wait to buy more!

• 5/5/11 10:57 the Muse:

yay that’s a fab mini review winnie ;-D sounds great!

• 5/5/11 7:42 Courtney:

Sephora’s Flashy Waterproof Eyeliner is also a great DUPE of UD 24/7 pencils (the skinny eyeliner pencils). They even have a couple shades on clearance for $4. Regular price is $8 which is still a steal.

• 5/5/11 9:47 Nia:

Sounds very nice, for this money they are really worth a try. I never liked the NYX pencils, the look so thick. These have nice colours, too.
    Now all I need is a Sephora closer to me ;)

• 5/5/11 12:40 Maggie:

Oooh, nifty! I have one of the UD pencils and I love it, but that $20 price tag is too painful for me to have picked up any more! Can’t wait to try these.

• 5/5/11 15:27 Amanda:

Is the formula the exact same??

• 5/5/11 15:40 the Muse:

i dunno amanda haven’t tried them yet hun

• 5/6/11 2:02 Gloria:

My coworker and I swatched them on the back of our hands and they did not budge! It gives you some blending time, but once it sets, it’s there until you use a makeup remover.

The colors are awesome too!! I’ve been wanting the UD versions, but these are def more economical and work just as well. :)

• 5/6/11 10:54 the Muse:

they sound fab gloria ;D!