Smashbox Camera Ready 5-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 35 Smashbox BB Cream

Smashbox Camera Ready 5 in 1 Beauty Balm SPF 35 Smashbox BB Cream

With BB Creams successfully entering the Western Market all our favorite brands want their chance in the spotlight!

Early this June, you can grab the new Smashbox Camera Ready 5-in-1 Beauty Balm SPF 35 from QVC.

Take a look!

This lightweight, fragrance-free formula fuses five skin-perfecting essentials into one do-it-all product for a fresh, flawless camera-ready complexion.

Smashbox Camera Ready 5-in-1 Beauty Balm preps and perfects in five easy steps:

• Moisturize: imparts a hydrating veil.
  • Prime: creates a smooth canvas, helping makeup stay put for up to 8 hours.
  • Perfect: evens out skin-tone and blurs imperfections, creating a soft, luminous glow.
  • Protect: SPF 35 shields skin from UVA/UVB rays.
  • Control Oil: keeps excessive shine at bay throughout the day.

The balm will be $35 and available exclusive via QVC (Item Number A216879) starting June 6th when it premieres on the PM Style Show at 7PM EST.

So far, from the swatches I’ve seen it appears a very warm medium shade so this might be the one for darker skin chicas to indulge in.

If you need more information about BB Creams and their functions please see my posts by clicking here and here.

• 5/31/11 13:52 Jillybean:

will you be reviewing? i’m rather intrigued!

• 5/31/11 13:55 the Muse:

will Jilly ;D

• 5/31/11 14:09 Regina:

Finally, a bb cream for me?!! Yes muse, please review!!

• 5/31/11 14:12 the Muse:

def regina :D!

• 5/31/11 19:38 Hazel:

so far, i haven’t seen a good a western bb cream! i’d rather stick to my tinted moisturizer if they’re gonna be that sheer! :(

• 5/31/11 21:09 Angela:

Bummer,this looks too dark for my ghostly skin. I’ve only recently heard of BB creams and have been enjoying your reviews. I keep hoping to find the right one,but living in the boonies of Alaska makes this a little harder to do. I just ordered Fusion Beauty PrimeResults Tinted Moisturizer +SPF 15 Sunscreen,have you tried it? I know it’s not listed as a BB cream,but it seems to have similar properties and it looks like the lightest shade might actually work for me.

• 5/31/11 22:27 Phyrra:

Aww, sounds like it would be nice, except for the limited shade range!

• 6/1/11 10:21 MMM:

AHHHH. I just read on another site that it will be in 4 color choices! (Fair, Light, Medium and Dark)

Thanks for posting!

• 6/1/11 10:55 the Muse:

thanks for confirming MMM! ;)

• 6/1/11 12:55 Jackie:

O.M.G. I have been looking for this type of product for a long time. I love QVC and cannot wait to buy it!

• 6/3/11 16:59 Anna:

Hello:
    Anyone else pre-purchase this on the qvc website. I get a message that it wont ship until July the 12th? Lordey always have to wait for the good stuff.

• 6/6/11 16:56 the Muse:

yea anna it’s a preorder GRR!