Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011 7

We pretty much drooled ourselves silly over the new Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Shadow Pots, man, those are wicked right?

How about some more Summer offerings from Tarte?

Take a look!

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder in Bronze $28

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011 6

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner Duo $18 (QVC Exclusive Shades Releasing in May, July, and August)
Shades:

• Golden Plum
  • Black
  • Brown
  • Navy (July)
  • Turquoise (July)
  • Bronze (August)
  • Plum (August)
  • Green (August)

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011 4

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011 3

Tarte emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner Pots $22 (New Formula)

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011 2

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011 1

Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Shadow Pots $22 (QVC Exclusive)
Shades:

• Beach Bronze
  • Moss
  • Slate
  • Seashell Pink
  • Shimmering Plum

QVC Emphaseyes Clay Cream Shadows Summer 2011

Tarte Cosmetics Summer 2011 5

Look for Tarte’s Summer offerings at Ulta, Sephora, and QVC.

Anything you have to have?

I’m with the Shadow Pots all the way!

• 5/26/11 10:25 Nora:

Gorg! I want those eyeshadow pots, but QVC is such a pain to deal with, time-wise.

• 5/26/11 10:27 the Muse:

nora I gotta disagree ;-D I’m such a q junkie girl ;-D! I <3 them! I guess it depends where you live though, NY area, never had a prob with shipping!

• 5/26/11 13:43 peri:

i never much cared for tarte. most of their colors always seemed really muddy to me…and i like brighter colors. these are really pretty though. might have to check em out.

• 5/26/11 15:26 Carrie:

Is there an extra eyeshadow pot? You listed 5 colors but there are 6 pictures?

• 5/26/11 15:29 the Muse:

hi carrie trying to confirm the last shade hun. Sorry for the trouble…seems another plum shade but there will be a release in May/June and I think that might be the extra shade but def trying to figure out the color :) I’ll update when I know.

• 5/27/11 14:23 Carrie:

Thanks muse!! I want them all =) The colors are so pretty!

• 5/27/11 14:25 the Muse:

my pleasure carrie. totally can relate chica, I wants ‘em too :D happy weekend!

• 5/27/11 0:37 theRothstanator:

OMG those 6 pots are gorgeous! I am totally broke now, though. i also do not have a lot of experience with Tarte…

• 5/27/11 8:12 JenJ:

Ooooohhh nooooooooo *Geico pothole voice*

• 5/27/11 9:21 the Muse:

lol jen ;D

• 5/31/11 19:20 teasha:

That looks like the rich brown that was from a one time only kit on qvc? I did not get it so not sure. I love the shadow pots. They are small though, so be aware. They glide on like silk, very smooth easy application. They do not crease and last through a work day on my oily lids. They are a bit sheer, great for summer time or anyone who likes a natural look. Go by the colors on this site as opposed to the pictures on qvc. I love a cream shadow or shadow stick. I compare the texture to being similar to tarte amazonian clay shadow sticks, which are a touch harder, and are unfortunately not offered as a separate purchase…but they should be:)

To me the colors look like row 1; seashell pink, slate, and moss green…
    row 2; beach bronze, ?, and shimmering plum.
    qvc has a buy more save more on these right now, so if you think you want two of them do it asap before it goes away.