The Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection Summer 2011

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection Summer 2011

I used to have a girl crush on Honey Lee.

She’s a South Korean beauty pageant title holder and a model.

But than I saw Pasta and I nicked her Mc-Smirky. Girl couldn’t stop smirking through the entire drama…I wanted to b*tch slap her, like, now and stuff!

Anyway, speaking of honey!

The new Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection for Summer 2011 is available!

Check it!

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Lip Nectar $13
A sheer tint and a sparkling shine with a honey-enriched gloss.

Shades:

• Coral
  • Bronze

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection Summer 2011 1

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel for Face $14
An instant bronze glow with a moisturizing, honey-enriched gel.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection Summer 2011 3

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil $14
Gives your skin an even bronzed look with a hint of shimmer with a lightweight body oil.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection Summer 2011 4

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder $22
A honey-enriched illuminating powder that comes in a no-mess tube with an integrated brush.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection Summer 2011 5

The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder $18.50
Bronze matte finish with a honey-enriched pressed powder.

Shades:

• Light Matte
  • Fair Matte
  • Medium Matte
  • Deep Matte

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Makeup Collection Summer 2011 2

The collection quite reminds me of the MAC Naked Honey Collection. Doesn’t it give you that vibe?

Personally I’m just dying for the glosses. The coral looks amazing! I think I can probably safely skip the rest as I’m not much of a bronzer girl.

What do you think?

The collection is available now at www.thebodyshop-usa.com

I haven’t seen it in store yet but looking forward to taking a peep.

• 5/11/11 10:59 Phyrra:

Looks great for summer! I was hoping for a honey and bronze eye shadow duo too.

• 5/11/11 11:02 the Muse:

i could dig that court!!! :D

• 5/11/11 11:08 Charlotte:

I received some of these products due to the partnership with this brand here in Portugal and I just love it.

The coral gloss is amazing, but the bronze one is realy good too. The best thing about that product is that it’s so moisturizing you don’t need to apply anything before using it. And my lips crack with almost anything.

I love the gel too, the makeup artist here told me to mix it with a moisturizer since I have fair skin and it just works miracles. I also like the oil since it does not paint the skin, it just gives it a nice glow.

• 5/11/11 11:38 the Muse:

ola charlotte! the gloss sounds incredible, it’s def on top of my list for purchase! the gel sounds interesting as well! Thanks for sharing ;D!

• 5/11/11 13:54 M:

Oh. My lemming list just got LOOOOOONGER!!

• 5/11/11 13:56 the Muse:

aren’t the glosses fabs M? ;D!

• 5/11/11 15:52 LMat:

I had Pasta on my list of K-dramas to watch and now I’m not so sure because of the “Mc-Smirky” factor… Oh well. I think I just like the lip gloss too; I haven’t developed any love for bronzer.

• 5/11/11 16:01 the Muse:

lmat watch it anyway. it’s cute. A little frustrating at times with all the yelling but cute! McSmirky drives me nuts, she seriously smirks through most of her parts…I just wanted to hit her ;-D!

• 5/11/11 22:00 jackieg02:

I’m glad I bought the Groupon they had recently! I’m feeling the glosses!

• 5/12/11 0:19 becca:

I’m not much of a bronzer girl either… my paper-white skin means they usually just look dirty. I’ve played around with some of this stuff though and it’s surprisingly wearable… I daresay it’s better for pale girls than for anybody else! The gel bronzer is super sheer and blendable, and the oil smells like heaven.

• 5/12/11 9:57 the Muse:

that’s great news becca ;-D sounds promising!

• 5/13/11 0:19 msworld:

I bought The Body Shop Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder $22 today. It’s awesome. Subtle sparkles in a convenient brush. I bought color 01 for my pale self and 02 for my mom who has a tan. I <3 it!

• 5/13/11 10:41 *telle*:

i hauled most of this collection….! YAY! LOVE the glosses and the bronze brilliance brush- this is a really nice shimmer!! and the body oil was such a great price, too! feeling some mega love for the body shop with the promos (buy three get two free), brush roll set, lotsa samples too, definitely an above average experience when i picked these up. :D

• 5/14/11 12:21 Maisie Lau:

I watched Pasta and it was good. Yes, I wanna bitch Honey Lee, too. Can’t stand her al-fakey smirk. Love the drama though.

• 5/20/11 14:34 the Muse:

lol maisie ;-D right?! I wanted to slap her across the forehead! stop smirking bish! ;D!

• 5/20/11 20:08 Noelle:

I knew I had to check these out since all the products looked pretty on the website. =)

I thought the Coral was too “orange” for me, but I loved the Bronze lip nectar. The price ($10) was worth it, along with the buy 2 makeup items get one free promo that’s going on.

• 5/25/11 13:06 Stavroula @drugstoreandbargainlover:

Everything looks great, but I’ll have to agree with Phyrra… some golden/bronzey eyeshadows are missing from this collection :) x

• 5/25/11 13:44 the Muse: