UltraFlesh Makeup Collection It Started With a Mascara and Maybe a Dream?

Ultraflesh Makeup 2

Ultraflesh wow’ed us with Panthera Mascara as one of their first and only beauty products.

$26 mascara had to have started with a dream, a hope, possibly a prayer, and a good deal of “Oh Hells Yes It’s so damn good we don’t need other products in our collection!”

Plus dude you so want to RawwwwwRrrr outloud when you here Panthera….dontcha ya? Speaking of which, it sounds like a Thundercats character.

Off topic, when I was a wee one, my best friend Kelly and I were kinda sorta obsessed with Thundercats so we’d pretend to be them. Our solution for recreating Cheetara spots was by taping pennies on our arms and hair….seriously, I can’t make this stuff up, totally a true story.

thundercats

Anyway about the UltraFlesh Makeup Collection!

UltraFlesh UltraGloss Luminous High Shine Lip Gloss $18
An ultra-glossy, luminous, high-shine lipgloss that leaves no sticky or tacky feeling and helps keep lips soft, protected, and smooth.

Ultraflesh Makeup 1

Shades:

• Algow (sheer pale pink sheen)
  • Aurora (neutral pink shimmer)
  • Echo (shimmering mauve pink)
  • Heat (sheer poppy red)
  • Luster (sheer brownish red)
  • Phantom (icy champagne shimmer)
  • Sunlit (sheer peach sheen)
  • Vivid (sheer cotton candy pink)

UltraFlesh Black Magic $39
A collection of five deep, dark, black eyeliners in one box.

Ultraflesh Makeup 5

UltraFlesh Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection $39
A multipurpose Highlight and Shimmer Collection compact for the eyes, lips, and cheeks.

Ultraflesh Makeup 3

UltraFlesh Bronze Metalika Bronze and Glow Collection $39
A multipurpose five-piece compact that helps you achieve the ultimate bronze glow.

Ultraflesh Makeup 4

Ultraflesh is available exclusively at www.Sephora.com

I like the looks of the gloss…

What do you think?

Want some reviews?

I’m tempted to try some of it out!

• 5/5/11 16:30 Tammie:

Gloss looks interesting (yes! no shimmer on some!) but I’ll await your review ;)

• 5/5/11 16:33 the Muse:

lol tammie totally shimmer hater or what girl!? ;-D!

• 5/5/11 16:41 Tammie:

Nah I love shimmer I am just tired of it right now. Almost all of my lip products have some sort of shimmer or glitter in it and I want to change it up a bit. I also really like the fresh look of just gloss with a light wash of color in it for spring right now :).

Shimmer is actually OK if I like the color enough and especially if it is gold in a pink gloss (I am ALL ABOUT GOLD/PINK combo right now lol) but I am completely done with glitter for lips…too gritty and I hate getting glitter all over my son’s face when I kiss him (even after the actual gloss or lipstick is gone)!

PS. I’ve been wearing Mirror Mirror since I commented about it earlier and it’s still going strong! I’ve definitely been converted, it’s absolutely an HG for me. I love my Guerlain but I can’t use it ALL the time even if I get the red one, considering it’s $30 AND Limited lol.

Sorry for the novella about lip products there lol.

• 5/13/11 14:15 the Muse:

almost all my products do tammie ;-D blush, lipgloss, eyeshadow hah shimmer aholic ;-D! oh no worries, totally love your comments ;-D LOVE that you adore Mirror Mirror it’s HG for me too, It’s so SHINY and gloss ;-D fabulously cheap too…sad that it may be gone though soon! wish it was a little more pigmented but loves it regardless!

• 5/13/11 14:36 Tammie:

Hehe yeah I am crazy for shimmer as well, I like to have a couple matte blushes just in case but I very rarely actually wear them. I also wear shimmer eyeshadow 100% of the time! But as with gloss, I am just over glitter…shimmer is the best ever though :).

Aww maybe that’s why Mirror Mirror was $6 at Nordstrom Rack when I got it :/. I’d pick up some more but I hate stocking up on things when I could get new stuff! I also wish it was more pigmented, at least I wish they had more pigmented color option and Damn I’m Sexy was darker. I am happy with the amount of color in Envy Me otherwise I’d have strange purple lips lol.

• 5/20/11 15:02 the Muse:

same here tam! ;-D love me some shimmer honey! I saw tham at the rack too but they were all gross…:( all the makeup that ends up at the mac is so damn gross here :-/ Thems is some fab lipgloss I’ll die when they are finally gone from TF’s site. I’ll just expire…RIP! ;)

• 5/5/11 17:13 Isis:

OMG! I wanted to be Cheetara too…still kinda do :-)

• 5/6/11 11:21 the Muse:

me too isis but don’t tell anyone I admitted that ;D!

• 5/5/11 19:02 Eve:

I’ve never heard of the mascara, do you have a review on it? The name UltrFlesh kinda…grosses me out though. :X

• 5/6/11 11:06 the Muse:

i don’t yet eve ;-D will be working on one though! ha you’re the 2nd person that said that ;D!

• 5/5/11 19:09 MC:

I’m tempted to get the Black magic set because there’s nothing wrong with having a bunch of different black liners in one set. XD

Thundercats HO!!!!!!

• 5/5/11 19:10 MC:

OH, speaking of Cheetara, did you know there is a Thundercats Reboot coming out? :)

• 5/6/11 11:20 the Muse:

YES MC! ;-D I’ll be tivo’ing that!

• 5/6/11 11:20 the Muse:

I think I want that too MC ;-D LOL w00t another TC fan!

• 5/5/11 20:28 Sara:

Something about the word “flesh”, especially in a beauty product kind of…turns me off? Just a weird little thing. Flesh makes me thing of horror movies and flayed skin – not exactly what one wants to equate with mascara! *lol*

*Loved* the story about Thundercats! I watched them as a wee one too, but for pretending we (mah siblings and other wee children in our groups) were the ninja turtles. :D Had big sticks for swords and a bo. Numchucks were a little harder to recreate and nobody wanted to be Rafael. :p

• 5/6/11 11:05 the Muse:

ha…perhaps so sara ;-D but I love horror movies hehe so bring it. oh gosh yes, I was def going through a ninja turtle phase when I was about nine or so!?

• 5/6/11 1:11 Melissa:

Try the mascara too – the prices aren’t bad but I want to see if the products hold up? please and thank you

• 5/6/11 10:55 the Muse:

will do Mel :D!

• 5/6/11 9:11 Courtney:

I’ve heard rumors of a Thundercats movie. How awesome would that be?

• 5/6/11 14:03 the Muse:

I’d be all over it Courtney ;-D I heard that too!

• 5/6/11 10:14 Ruth:

I totally read the name of the mascara as Pantera and thought that the design on the end was a fist like on their album cover Vulgar Display of Power! i made myself laugh!

• 5/6/11 11:01 the Muse:

ha that could prove an interesting makeup line ruth!

• 7/29/11 9:30 tara:

It’s funny, I actually really like the name Ultraflesh. I don’t know about the packaging though, I hate those swing out type of containers. I always thought Wet n Wild was the only drugstore makeup with a great name.

• 12/5/11 1:19 Tammy:

I personally love the Panthera mascara. I just wish it did a bit more for volumizing.

• 4/13/12 21:41 Morgaine:

I found the Panthera after years of searching for the perfect mascara…I went to Sephora to pick up more and they no longer carry it!!! Whyyyyyyy :( And so the search begins again….

• 6/5/12 2:30 Emily:

Just ordered the bronzer kit (it’s on sale for $20 x) )-really excited to try it out. I’m thinking this would be great for travel. I hope I don’t get too attached cause I think they’re discontinuing it (i.e. the lowered price..)