You’re My Destiny Has 39 Episodes? Say Word!

1 youre my destiny tdrama

Hello shiz You’re my Destiny is 39 Episodes! Why do you people keep rec’ing me these crazy crack T-Dramas, I was more than happy with my K-Dramas!

Haha!

Now I need to actually take time out of my crazy busy schedule to watch this….it might take three years to do it though!

• 5/26/11 21:22 jen:

i’ve watched this bef0re Muse!
    all i can say is this one’s really a MUST SEE!!
    this is AMAZING!!:)

• 5/26/11 23:44 the Muse:

brills jen ;-D I got in about 10 mins just now lol should take me 5 years to finish at this rate haha..but I just got home and def need to hit the hay so I better turn it off for now ;D!

• 5/26/11 23:37 Yoyo:

When I first got this I watched it all in one night. Started at 8 pm and finished sometime around 2 pm the next day haha.

• 5/26/11 23:43 the Muse:

ok so yoyo you have way too much time on your hands, can you please share those hours? I can use them! LOL ;-D I admire that! that’s dedication girl!!!!!!! was it that good? I’ve had at least 10 emails from readers telling me WATCH IT! I’m more a kdrama girl but recently started getting heavy into tdramas ;-D

• 5/27/11 7:19 zang:

hahahah (or kkkkkkkk in korean) kkkk!!

I love this drama!! it IS a MUST SEE!! i hope you have as much fun watching it as I did!! I can always watch it again! lets have a drama night!! hahaha!!
    P..S. i gotta watch the one that you said called that love comes or something like that. i’ll have to find it and watch it. kkk

Take care!! Dramas, fighting!

• 5/27/11 9:23 the Muse:

YES come over ;-D bring snacks! lol! That’s Joe Cheng’s newest drama…he’ll be entering service soon I think so might be a while before he does another :-/ ha fighting! ^5!

• 5/27/11 7:20 zang:

oh, did you watch Secret Garden? ku nam ja Hyun Bin is HOT!!

• 5/27/11 9:22 the Muse:

not yet zang but they had some sexy going on there…! ;-D abnormal for a kdrama ;D!

• 5/27/11 13:46 jerseygrrrl78:

Do you by any chance follow any anime shows??? About to go off on a serious Bleach rant, LOL!

• 5/27/11 13:49 the Muse:

yup jersey…both a reader and a watcher of bleach ;-D rant away!

• 5/28/11 1:08 tvintrigued:

Omg i cant believe u watch this also. Although i didnt finish thedrama i sis like wtching it this was the most watched drama of all time in taiwan. The main girl charater is so pretty

• 5/28/11 10:08 jonnie:

Ahh, does it have subtitles…? I am a sad only-English speaker still… but it looks cute. Okay, the man looks cute. ;)

As for me, I have been on a serious manga kick recently. Anything mangareader.com can throw at me under the “josei” category… ;)

• 5/31/11 9:51 the Muse:

yup Jonnie sure does ;- ha…he’s quite cute! oh looking at you going all x-rated on us LOL! ;D!

• 5/29/11 17:30 sunflowery:

Ok, I will be honest. I started that drama, got up to around episode 26 maybe even up to 30(it was so long ago I can’t even remember), well bottom line, I stopped watching at that point out of annoyance lol. I don’t know, the random twists just became too much for me so I just stopped watching it.

• 5/31/11 9:30 the Muse:

lol sunflowery the story of my drama life ;-D it’s always that way….way too many plot twists, holes, and insanity ;D!

• 5/30/11 2:54 reggi:

omg i LOOOOVE this drama!! and ethan ruan??? YUMMY!! :)

• 5/30/11 16:57 jerseygrrrl78:

Awesome! I started watching Bleach a couple of months ago and just finished episode 190 where Grimmjow dies. I can’t believe they killed off one of the more dynamic (not to mention the hottest) villain on the show!! epic bummer! BTW…filler arcs are lame, can totally do without those, lol!

• 5/31/11 9:38 the Muse:

bleach has a very long way to go jerseygrrrl so I really don’t think he’s dead and he’ll probably return. from what I understand it wasn’t a fatal blow ;-D!

• 5/30/11 17:46 Strawberry Cube:

AHHHHDfklsdjf I saw this post and flipped out. xD This is my most favorite drama ever. <3

I also really recommend "Prince Turns to Frog". It has the same actress (my favorite!)

*must restrain self from recommending you 38948234 dramas xD*

• 5/31/11 9:33 the Muse:

strawberry <3 Prince Turns to a Frog ;-D! Rec away ;D! love drama recs girl!

• 6/2/11 22:00 Strawberry Cube:

Haha yay! I love recommending dramas. xD

I really recommend these; I feel like they’re kinda sorta similar to You’re My Destiny.

-Next Stop Happiness (Sooo goooood)
        -Hi My Sweetheart
        -Knock Knock Loving You
        -Black & White (It’s more a detective series than comedy/romance, but it has its funny moments. It’s also the best detective show of any kind I’ve seen.)
        -Pi Li MIT (Aaron from Fahrenheit! :D This one’s also more of a suspense/detective series, but there’s romance and comedy too)
        -Gloomy Salad Days — this one’s more serious than all the others. Not sure if you’ll like it. I loved it since Aaron and Serena Fang were in it, and I was really suprirsed at some of the acting by the newcomers. They were all so good!

Haha ok, I’mma stop here for now before I make this too long. ^-^;;

• 6/1/11 13:33 Meredith:

God, this drama! I loved it, but it’s literally 36 hours of show. Each episode is 90 minutes long! It’s the longest drama I’ve ever watched (… I have a chart that maps episode time, and number of episodes. Because I’m weird and anal!)

If you liked PTtF, you’ll probably like this one! Plus, Chen Qiao En = <3!
    (This is actually one of the dramas that convinced me that leaving my entire life in the US and heading to Taiwan to study language and culture was a good idea!)

• 6/1/11 14:27 the Muse:

OMG meredith NOOOO! lol I don’t have that kinda time to commit LMAO it’ll take me 5 years to watch it ;D! ha…….! girl you are anal ;-D that’s brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!