Bobbi Brown Marrakesh Chic Bobbi Brown Fall 2011

Bobbi Brown Marrakesh Chic for Fall 2011

Hey Summer! I hate to rush you along but I’m ready for Fall thank you very much Bobbi Brown Marrakesh Chic for Fall 2011 which is making me crave the rush of over when it comes to warm weather, long days by the pool, and general Summer fun!

I must have you for my Fall Color Wardrobe!

Check it!

Images from the new Bobbi Brown Fall 2011 Collection entitled Marrakesh Chic are decorating the Facebook page of Spackled & Painted and I can’t help but drool!

The collection was inspired by Bobbi’s week long bicycle tour of Morocco. Items from the marketplaces, pigments, fabrics, and spices were her inspiration for this collection.

There will be eight new Rich Color Eyeshadows in an array of warmer purples, grays, and nudes plus new lip products in various colors suited for Fall!

I hope we get a palette too!

You can see the images by clicking here.

I’m SO ready for Fall!

Bring it!

What do you think?

• 6/2/11 13:47 DivineMsN:

I love Bobbi Brown. I recently decided to try it and I am so glad I did. It’s the only foundation I have ever used that completely covers up my redness and lasts all day. I actually look forward to putting make-up now. :)

• 6/2/11 13:47 Dovey:

Exciting! I like the Marrakesh concept, however the only thing I see picking up is the desert rose rich lip color (love the formula!) I’m a little confused as to why all the shadows are in round pans — hmmm. At this point it’s hard to tell, because I’m more eagerly anticipating what’ll be offered at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!

• 6/2/11 13:54 JenJ:

Gorgeous!!! Ohhh noooo!!!

• 6/3/11 11:27 Maisie Lau:

OH. MY. GOD. Hurry up, Summer. Can’t wait to see the full range of items.

• 6/3/11 11:27 Majick:

Darn – I’m at work and of course the pics are on a “BLOCKED WEBSITE” – doesn’t my place of business know that this stuff is critical to moral? LOL

• 6/3/11 11:32 the Muse:

what the hell are they think blocking facebook majick OMGZ! hehe

• 6/3/11 14:01 dina:

ohhh looking forward to this :)

• 6/3/11 19:24 Annabella Freeman:

Muse I know you are a bit nuts but you can’t wait for Fall??? I assume you just mean the makeup and not the weather. It’s only just got warm over here! We had the heating on two weeks ago! :D

• 6/6/11 16:53 the Muse:

ha I LOVE fall Annabella ;-D bring it ;D!

• 6/6/11 16:55 Majick:

Fall RULES! But only AFTER we get to enjoy some SUMMER SUNSHINE!
        oh and p.s. I freakin’ caved with 5 mins to spare – darn you MUSE!

• 6/3/11 20:11 PJ:

I , too, have been scouring the web looking for BB upcoming fall, but I found a few details about a BB collection called tortoise shell. What gives?

• 6/6/11 16:52 the Muse:

omg I saw that PJ and I NEED it ;D

• 6/6/11 15:33 Melissa:

Am I the only one who gets nothing when I follow the link?

• 6/7/11 14:37 Majick:

Muse, feel free to post about the link I sent, that’s why I sent it. :-)

• 6/7/11 14:38 the Muse:

which link majick?

• 6/7/11 14:43 Majick:

the one for the Cargo Plant love palette – I coudln’t find the reply button on your previous comment to me.

• 6/7/11 14:43 the Muse:

ooo LOL ;-D I posted ;-D and I mentioned you thanks!!!!!!!

• 6/7/11 14:44 Majick:

cool! I feel like such a rock star!

• 6/7/11 15:11 the Muse:

lol majick

• 6/8/11 18:21 lynn murphy:

sorry but i also see nothing when i click on the link and have only seen refences to the tortoise collection. Did the Marrakech one get changed? Very odd. Please let us know.

• 6/9/11 17:46 Kimk:

Dangitalltoheck! The photos aren’t showing up now! I’m a huge fan of fall makeup – the colors suit me so much more than summer colors, and the name jes meks me want it SO bad!

Wonder if it’ll be back up – hafta start searching around for other pics of it too!! I WANNA SEE!! (cries)