Beauty News: Disney Fragrance Collection Disney Imagination Fragrance

Disney Fragrance Collection Disney Imagination Fragrance 3

I love Captain Barbossa more than I do Jack.

Oops sorry was there a hiss out in the crowd?

What? He’s a crusty old pirate, what’s not to lust after? Plus Geoffrey Rush does a damn fine job bringing him to life!

But dude, what up with the Pirates of the Caribbean Captain Barbossa Action Figure? OMG You’re doing it wrong Disney! WTH? He looks almost kindly in action figure form….not very pirate-y! And why is his head so damn long?

Captain Eh

Speaking of Disney….

Disney is launching a brand new Fragrance Collection in Disney Stores this month! I’ve always wanted to smell like my favorite Disney characters. Betcha Jack and Barbossa smell like a great big heap of yo ho, ho and a bottle of rum!

Check it!

Disney Fragrance Collection Disney Imagination Fragrance 2

Disney Store announced the launch of its new fragrance collection recently and will be bringing it out in Disney Stores this month.

The collection will feature an array of personal fragrances, home scents, candles and unique gifts that were created in conjunction with some of the world’s leading fragrance houses, perfumers and an award-winning design team.

The first fragrance in the collection entitled Imagination will be available starting this month and others will be introduced throughout the year.

Imagination, the signature fragrance is described as an enchanted forest of sequoia trees, cool moss and green leaves. A timeless scent inspired by nature that instills a feeling of natural calm.

Disney Fragrance Collection Disney Imagination Fragrance 4

Other fragrances include:

Disney Fragrance Magic (July Launch)

An unforgettable blend of icy blue mint, rich chocolate and invigorating sea spray, epitomizes the adventure of Disney and all that is Mickey Mouse. Along with Imagination, its inspiration comes from the outside world to give it a refreshing sense of nature.Magic is the freedom of children playing outdoors; it’s a breeze of fresh, cool, minty air, green grass, clean woods and a surprise of chocolate.

Disney Fragrance Collection Disney Imagination Fragrance 5

Disney Fragrance Pixie Dust (Fall Launch)

Pixie Dust, a shimmering scent of citrus sorbet, candied fruits and summer rain, is the fragrance inspired by Tinker Bell. It’s the fragrance one could imagine floating through the air as Tinker Bell showers the earth with her Pixie Dust, causing nature to blossom.Pixie Dust captures Tinker Bell’s personality perfectly – it charms with a shimmering sweetness yet it also has a subtle hint of sassiness that we love about this beloved Disney character.

Disney Fragrance Collection Disney Imagination Fragrance 6

I can totally see myself buying Pixie Dust!

How about you?

Disney scents, Yay? Nay?

Share it!

image source/image source/image source

• 6/3/11 10:35 Marina:

Cute! Lord knows I’m obsessed with Disney. Everything from the movies to the parks…I’ve never been a collector, though. These look cute, especially the Tinker Bell one. And WTH is right! That’s not Mr. Rush! I haven’t seen the new movie yet, but I want to desperately. And X-Men…but POTC is my first priority!

• 6/3/11 10:41 the Muse:

they really did the action figure so incredibly wrong-o Marina lol! Can’t wait for X-Men!!!!!!!!!! POTC was a little disappointing but meh still corny goodness ;D!

• 6/3/11 11:01 Courtney:

OMG I must have Pixie Dust! When I was little my grandmother told me that baby powder was magic pixie dust and when I stayed with her she’d let me use some of her fancy talc after the bath. Well apparently I believed her because one day I decided to squirt an entire bottle of baby powder all over myself and my bedroom hoping to be able to fly like in Peter Pan. Needless to say, my mother was not too happy with grandma!

• 6/3/11 11:21 the Muse:

AWWWWWWWW courtney cutest story evers!

• 6/3/11 11:15 Vanessa:

Please tell me there’s a Littler Mermaid scent!

• 6/3/11 11:15 Vanessa:

*Little!

• 6/3/11 11:20 the Muse:

I WISH vanessa ;D! a few years ago they actually did have a little mermaid one! it was fruity sweet! quite cute!

• 6/3/11 11:25 Truus:
    • 6/3/11 11:32 the Muse:

AHHHHHHH truus LOVE! hahahaaha ;-D bestest SP evahs!

• 6/3/11 11:29 Tara:

I thought I was the only one who was more into Barbossa! I think it’s Geoffrey Rush’s voice, I love it.

I think I’d like Imagination in a candle.

• 6/3/11 11:31 the Muse:

he takes pirate to ALL kinds of awesome levels Tara ;-D!

• 6/3/11 12:26 LINDARRAGNAR:

I like Barbossa but Jacks smoldering eyes are just divine!! :) lol

all of the descriptions for the perfume sounded lovely but my common sense thinks they will probably be a bit kiddish smelling!! lol magic sounds perfect till they add in the chocolate!!

• 6/3/11 12:45 the Muse:

too true linda ;-D I know, that’s what I was thinking but I actually think this is a “serious” launch for them and they are hoping to get attention from women not so much children ;D

• 6/3/11 13:58 Larie:

That is too cute! I would definitely go check them out…if I knew of a Disney store near me, haha. This has rekindled my desire to go back to Disneyland/world!

• 6/3/11 14:10 the Muse:

larie all the disney stores closed up lately :-/ I wonder if it’ll be online!? ;D

• 6/3/11 14:18 Larie:

really? how sad! There used to be one in my hometown, but every time I go back there are different stores in the mall, so I have no idea what’s what any more :P

• 6/3/11 14:41 the Muse:

there’s one in Woodbury Commons and there was like three in various malls but all three closed up…! I just shop it online as it’s such a hassle figuring out where the hell they store is lol!

• 6/3/11 22:56 Amanda:

Where is Ariel’s fragrance!?!

• 6/4/11 10:27 Daintynymph:

I’m just pretty indifferent to everything about Pirates, except Jack cosplayers, who annoy me to no end. I bet I would love the Tinkerbell scent, especially as I was obsessed with fairies a bit before Tink got her own series. I’m currently drinking tea out of a Tinkerbell mug, in fact! Too bad it doesn’t come out until Fall. It sounds like a very summery scent and I know I’ll forget about it.

• 6/6/11 16:50 the Muse:

I’ll remind ya dainty ;D! I want tink too!

• 6/5/11 17:55 Mountain:

I was just in the Time Square Disney store and they had Imagination there, and I NEED IT. I didn’t buy there, thinking it would be online, but it isn’t yet. It is a great smell, it’s light and cool and fresh.

• 6/6/11 16:30 the Muse:

ugh I hate heading to TS for the Disney Store, like a tourist trap ;-D! but now I gotta stop there Mountain you’re killin’ me!