Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful To Go 6 Piece Collection

Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful To Go 6 Piece Collection 5

Order up!

Do you want fries and a girl’s toy with that Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful To Go 6 Piece Collection that’s available on auto delivery from QVC today?

Psst…I normally go for the boy’s toy, just a rec.

Jump!

My BFF Bobbi Brown is on QVC soon but they already have an advance order on her new Pretty Powerful To Go 6 Piece Collection and it’s a steal!

I <3 Today’s Special Value Kits from Bobbi!

This one is $89 bucks (and some change) and includes six pieces with the option to get a second shipment of the kit in new shades in October. Say yes, say yes!

You get:

• Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Patina Ink (deep golden brown)
  • Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette with shades Navajo, a light tan; Taupe, a medium brown; Pebble Metallic, a neutral with sheen; and Chocolate Caviar, a deep espresso
  • Bobbi Brown Lip Palette with shades Raspberry Pink Lip Shine, a bright berry; Tulle Lip Color, a soft pink; Posey Glitter Lip Gloss, a medium pink; and Pastel Pink Lip Gloss, a sheer pink
  • Bobbi Brown Cheek Palette with shades Pale Pink and Desert Pink, both natural pinks
  • Bobbi Brown Travel Size Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush
  • Bobbi Brown Travel-Size Face Blender Brush
  • Bobbi Brown Travel-Size Lip Brush
  • Bobbi Brown Travel-size Dual-Ended Eye Shadow/Eye Liner Brush
  • Makeup clutch

Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful To Go 6 Piece Collection 002

Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful To Go 6 Piece Collection 001

Sweet deal right?

Get it as a one time ship using item number A211846 or take advantage of the auto deliver to get another kit in October with new shades by using item number A219360.

This is a really great way to explore Bobbi Brown if you’ve never tried the brand before!

Available now at www.qvc.com

If you pick it up holler at me!

• 6/1/11 20:43 Aimee:

Shows up as $109 for me. :(

• 6/2/11 9:33 the Muse:

eep sorry aimee, try logging in at qvc and see if that brings the price down!? if not it is TSV on Friday, 12 AM

• 6/2/11 9:52 JenJ:

• 6/2/11 10:17 the Muse:

cheers that works jen !

• 6/1/11 21:13 Lillie:

I want to want this… but it seems like a whole lotta brown for my peepers. What to do, what to do…

• 6/2/11 9:33 the Muse:

lillie I’m on a natural/nude kick for the past year ;D! I <3!

• 6/2/11 0:13 Michelle:

When is this supposed to be the TSV? Yesterday was rugs and today is a GPS nav. It’s on the site for $109.

• 6/2/11 9:18 the Muse:

believe Friday 12am Michelle

• 6/2/11 8:49 JenJ:

I’ve seen this floating around on the Q boards. I’m tempted because it’s Bobbi Brown BUT it looks similar to colors in her has TSV that I got last year and other BB stuff I have. Looking at the blushes I already have those two*sigh* So I may be able to behave myself on this one.

• 6/2/11 9:14 the Muse:

It looks very similar stuff to I have Jen but I’m such a freaking fan girl when it comes to BB I feel like I must have it particularly the blushes that look gorg!

• 6/2/11 9:41 JenJ:

LOL! I know. Me too. I’m going to watch the presentations which an instant setup so I’ll probably cave. :D You can’t go wrong with BB. This could be my travel makeup…hmmm…awww hell…HA!

• 6/2/11 9:51 the Muse:

*head desk* we are weak jen very very weak! :D!

• 6/2/11 9:53 JenJ:

Baaahahahaaaa!!! We are.

• 6/2/11 10:17 the Muse:

;D!

• 6/2/11 10:02 Makedonka:

Same here!! :o)
        Thanks for the heads up – I totally missed the BB shows listing on the program guide!

• 6/2/11 10:18 the Muse:

my pleasure Makedonka! follow bobbi on twitter, they have a few tweets about the TSV and when she is on QVC if that helps!

• 6/2/11 9:59 Lillie:

If you actually click to put in your basket the price does go down to $89 — FYI.

• 6/2/11 10:17 the Muse:

thanks Lillie!!!!!!!!! very HELPFUL!

• 6/2/11 11:12 Majick:

I’ve tried some BB eye shadows in the past and they were very “powdery”. I thought they were a little too matte and didn’t really flatter my slightly crepey eyelids. Could I have been wrong? (gasp)

I love her brushes, the little bag is cute and my friend swears by the gel liners. The blushes look gorg.

I have to agree it really does look like a whole lotta BROWN (pun intended) so I may be able to pass. I’ll probably set up the tivo to check it out when she’s on.

(Dear God, plese let me pass this up.) :-)

• 6/2/11 11:21 the Muse:

depends majick! Her metallics are awesome but her mattes are sometimes not where it’s at imho ;-D LOL love the pun! good luck refusing it ;D!

• 6/2/11 12:06 SusanT:

This is an amazing price for so much product. I have the Pale Pink blush (gorgeous on anyone pale) which costs about $24, and I have a eyeshadow quad, which costs about $45, so you’re getting a lot here for $89. And her gel eyeliners are great, too!

• 6/2/11 12:14 the Muse:

Susan agreed! It’s a hell of a deal :D!

• 6/2/11 12:25 JoElla:

I am passing on this TSV.. I think I have most of the colors already..

But I am saving up my monies for the new 2011 Fall stuff! The Fall stuff is amazing!

• 6/2/11 12:53 the Muse:

ha you read minds jo? was just posting ’bout it!

• 6/2/11 13:06 Jess:

i really shouldn’t but……. hahaha you always make me cave ! :P Weird, when I put it in my cart while being signed in it’s still the 109 price! Maybe I have to wait til midnight!

• 6/2/11 14:39 the Muse:

hm jess I’m sorry hun! QVC seems to be implementing a new strategy with these TSV as they always worked before but the last one and this one is doing the same with the weird pricing…not sure if you need to be a QVC insider or wth is going on! Someone linked here, believe it was Jen, try that link to see if it works babe! haha I try to tempt ;D!

• 6/2/11 15:33 Jess:

YES! done and done! THANKS! (and also thanks to Jen!) Just picked it up!!!!!!!!!! HAHA so excited. i didn’t get the october one… because obviously, I have to save my money for the new fall collection you just showed us. UGH too beautiful. youuuuuu!!! ;))))

• 6/2/11 16:26 the Muse:

w00t nice jess! good going girl ;-D Enjoy it babe! You can always prob get the 2nd kit in October if you feel the lem since they seem to end up offering the auto deliveries anyway at a later date!

• 6/27/11 15:01 Jenn:

What are the color names?? I am not sure if I should cancel shipment #2.

• 6/27/11 15:05 the Muse:

I don’t know as of yet Jenn sorry.

• 6/2/11 22:43 JenJ:

Woot woot!! *clapping*

• 6/23/11 11:28 Jenn:

Do you know the name of the colors for the BB Auto Delivery October 2nd Shipment??? Please.

• 7/5/11 15:59 Kelly:

I asked this question on BB Facebook page and here is their response:
      Hi Kelly- We’re here to help. Shades in this collection include: Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Mauve; an Eye Shadow Palette with Bone, Naked, Velvet Plum Metallic, and Espresso; a Lip Palette with Pale Mauve Lip Color, Grape Glitter Lip Gloss, Berry and Frosted Pink Shimmer Lip Gloss; and a Cheek Palette with Pink Peony and Desert Rose.

• 7/5/11 15:59 the Muse:

thanks kelly ;-D

• 7/5/11 16:01 Kelly:

I got this kit and signed up for auto delivery. I wear Sand foundation, have blonde hair, and hazel eyes and it is a pretty polished look. Not too made up :-) I love the pale pink blush and the eyeliner is a pretty shimmer. Face blender brush is super soft!