I dunno how many times you’ve seen the Exorcist but I’ve personally seen it enough to be embarrassed about the times I’ve sat, mouth hanging open, watching it from the comfort of my bed with a pillow gripped under my neck.
Jason Miller is one of my fav retro actors and I absolutely love scenes with him and his dear old mum saying “Dimmy, why you do this to me?”
At first it was creepy as hell but after seeing the film so many times it makes me laugh like crazy.
Upon seeing the new Bobbi Brown Tortoise Shell Collection for Fall 2011 I couldn’t help but mentally put on an accent and say to myself, “Why Bobbi? Why you do this to me Bobbi?”
Perhaps I should do a recording of myself for you as I do a mean mama Karras accent!
Anyway, I’m whispering it to myself again with the new Nordstrom Exclusive the Bobbi Brown Tortoise Shell Beauty Kit available during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Take a look!
This set features warm shades of color for Fall and seems like a must have if you’re loving and plotting a haul from the new Tortoise Shell Collection.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beach (LE)
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Toffee (LE)
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Gold
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara in Black
- Bobbi Brown Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush
- Bobbi Brown Mini Face Blender Brush
I think I need!
Pre-book it now at your local Nordstrom Bobbi Brown Counter for $80.