Bobbi Brown Tortoise Shell Beauty Kit Nordstrom Exclusive

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

I dunno how many times you’ve seen the Exorcist but I’ve personally seen it enough to be embarrassed about the times I’ve sat, mouth hanging open, watching it from the comfort of my bed with a pillow gripped under my neck.

Jason Miller is one of my fav retro actors and I absolutely love scenes with him and his dear old mum saying “Dimmy, why you do this to me?”

At first it was creepy as hell but after seeing the film so many times it makes me laugh like crazy.

Upon seeing the new Bobbi Brown Tortoise Shell Collection for Fall 2011 I couldn’t help but mentally put on an accent and say to myself, “Why Bobbi? Why you do this to me Bobbi?”

Perhaps I should do a recording of myself for you as I do a mean mama Karras accent!

Anyway, I’m whispering it to myself again with the new Nordstrom Exclusive the Bobbi Brown Tortoise Shell Beauty Kit available during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.

Take a look!

Bobbi Brown Tortoise Shell Beauty Kit Nordstrom Exclusive

This set features warm shades of color for Fall and seems like a must have if you’re loving and plotting a haul from the new Tortoise Shell Collection.

You’ll get:

• Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beach (LE)
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Toffee (LE)
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss in Rose Gold
  • Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
  • Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara in Black
  • Bobbi Brown Mini Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush
  • Bobbi Brown Mini Face Blender Brush

Loves it!

I think I need!

Pre-book it now at your local Nordstrom Bobbi Brown Counter for $80.

• 6/27/11 12:52 Kathi Greenfield:

Welcome back! Hope you had a great holiday – I’ve missed reading your blog!

• 6/27/11 14:37 the Muse:

thanks kathi! ;-D MWAH!

• 6/27/11 12:57 Tammie:

Too brown for me :|

• 6/27/11 13:39 JoElla:

ooh thats not a bad kit for 80 bucks! I just wish it had a differet liner in it.

And WELCOME BACK!! Do tell about your fun travels and I must ask the important question…. Did you bring me back an airport present?! LOL!

• 6/27/11 14:26 the Muse:

Agreed Jo! totally would like a brown golden shade…! I had an amazingggggggg time! I brought back lots of duty free goodies for us both LOL!

• 6/27/11 13:39 Lillie:

Thank goodness this won’t look good on me! I just did the QVC thing on autodelivery!!

• 6/27/11 14:37 the Muse:

yay lillie did it arrive yet? loving it?

• 6/27/11 13:40 Carrie:

Looks amazing! When will this be available?

• 6/27/11 13:57 the Muse:

It pre books now Carrie and I believe the pick up would be July 5th :)

• 6/27/11 14:26 Irene:

I am a ‘need swatches’ kind of girl… I already want to go in and pre-order a BE kit so we’ll see.

• 6/27/11 14:37 the Muse:

the be kit looks nice irene ;D!

• 6/27/11 18:19 Mary the Muse Militant:

God, that film The Exorcist !
    Back in the dark ages when I was a little lass, my mother and father said if I ever watched that film it would turn me into a mental patient.
    I believed them, as when you’re little you believe every word your parents say.
    I was truly petrified in case I ever unwittingly saw some of it and knew I’d never watch it.
    The Carlow Lunatic Asylum was only 50 yards away at the end of our road and I seriously could see myself being incarcerated in that place. Scary place.
    But then we all grow up and we don’t believe everything our parents tell us.
    Needless to say I’ve seen it a few times and am perfectly sane (most days). Hehe !

• 6/28/11 14:22 Majick:

I’m safe on this one; I did the QVC on AD and I’m still wondering whether it’s worth keeping. I love the blushes and the brush, the eye shadows look nice but they are certainly not my favorites (too much work for too little payoff). And, am I mistaken that the little brush in the eyeshadow kit went from a decent size to a toothpick in this kit? Maybe I just don’t remember what the older one I had looked like but I thought it was more substantial.

I know we all have different strokes so anyone who’s getting this I hope it’s “da bomb” for you. :-)