Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow It’s What’s for Dessert!

Chanel Illusion DOmbre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 007

Oh Chanel you cheeky little monkey! Your new Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow gives me butterflies in my tummie and makes me want to whip out a spoon an eat them for dessert!

All fluffy, bouncy, and whipped up mousse style how can I resist?

I’m pretty sure your formula is what I expected from MAC Big Bounce Shadows….

Yum!

Jump!

Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow are part of the Chanel Makeup Fall 2011 Collection and are available in six shades.

These are an intensely shimmering long wear shadow with a gel texture that has a soft, cushiony whipped mousse texture. The shadows can be worn as a shadow or an eyeliner and include a specially designed brush to use along with them.

Chanel Illusion DOmbre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 006

Chanel Illusion DOmbre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 005

Chanel Illusion DOmbre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 004

Chanel Illusion DOmbre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 003

Chanel Illusion DOmbre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 002

Chanel Illusion DOmbre Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow 001

At first glance I thought they were powder but after getting more info about them in the past few weeks I realized indeed they are a cream.

And a very intense cream at that!

I’ve been trying out Mirifique which is a bold, true black and it’s amazing! Review is coming soon!

But for now, good question, are you hauling them or have you already?

Do share!

Check them out at your local Chanel counter or online at www.chanel.com

• 6/28/11 21:12 Laci:

I am getting these as soon as my counter gets them. There are 4 on my list: Illusoire, Emerville, Epatant and Ebloui. I also want the Prelude quad.

My poor wallet….

• 6/29/11 10:09 the Muse:

ouch laci ;D!

• 6/29/11 22:37 Laci:

No kidding. I’ve gotten to know the manager at my Chanel counter very well over the past month. LOL She’s going to call me when the new stuff gets in.

• 6/30/11 11:29 the Muse:

yay laci! haha ;-D

• 6/28/11 22:04 Monique:

I got fantasme and i love it. i so want them all. The price means I can only buy one more. I am torn between Mirifique and Epatant. Although Ebloui and illusori are pretty too. ugh…so many so little in the budget for them.

• 6/29/11 10:08 the Muse:

i wish they were an ickle cheaper monique ;-D I’d haul them all if they were :D!

• 6/28/11 22:38 Josie:

I’m going to get Epatant. It will be my first Chanel purchase & i can imagine the price in Canadian dollars if its already $36 USD! But our biggest drugstore chain here lets us earn points and we can cash them in at their high end beauty stores so i might be getting this free! :)

• 6/29/11 10:07 the Muse:

josie damn straight free is good ;-D!

• 6/28/11 23:36 amelia:

dear muse i would love if you to do a post or some kind of note of your favorite websites where you buy asian makeup/skincare products , thank you :3 i looove your website

• 6/29/11 9:11 the Muse:

hi amelia I’ve done a post like that before, it’s in the archives :) hope it helps!

• 6/29/11 13:14 amelia:

oh really you did ? hehe sorry then , i was looking in the labels and i couldn’t find anything , would you be so kind of telling me the name of the post or what to look for ? sorry for my english :S is not the best

• 6/29/11 8:48 Mary the Muse Militant:

I saw swatches of these eyeshadows and they are very shimmery as you said and would look great on you Muse.
    I would like the black one though for a liner.

• 6/29/11 9:27 the Muse:

yay for shimmer mary ;D bring it!

• 6/29/11 10:11 Edelmc:

I love the look of these and Armani eyes to kill shadows for intense metallic looks but due to the price I might just get a purple one for my birthday (purples my fav colour) and buy mac semi precious shadows instead of the other colours cause they are a good bit cheaper. Can the Chanel shadows be used as a base due to their texture? Ps will you be reviewing the semi precious collection soon?

• 6/29/11 14:08 the Muse:

ah edelmc behind on semi prec but hopefully shortly my dear. yup you can prob use ‘em as a base but they are REALLY intense so powder on top might be a little over done ;D!

• 6/29/11 14:09 Larie:

I want all of these, too, and my wallet can’t handle it. I am waiting, but I do plan to haul, very soon :D

• 7/2/11 22:59 Qi Hua:

Looks really awesome!!! ;-)