Covergirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara

Covergirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara 2

The Covergirl NatureLuxe is slowly extending and a new mascara has popped up. This will be the third product release in the collection and I’m actually kinda hoping for more since I really liked the foundation and the balms released so far.

Let’s take a look!

Supposedly, Covergirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara removes alot of the synthetics from the formula and adds a touch of beewswax for a lighter mascara that volumizes lashes without leaving them stiff or crunchy!

Covergirl NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara 1

Thoughts?

Share ‘em!

• 6/1/11 15:03 LuLu:

I think this sounds good:D too bad i live in the UK where we don’t get CoverGirl:( List of things to do: go to the USA and load up on covergirl;D!!!

• 6/1/11 15:17 the Muse:

damn the UK why they no bring you CG lulu? ;D!

• 6/1/11 15:26 LuLu:

I don’t know Muse=/? I wish=)

• 6/1/11 15:38 the Muse:

I’ll speak to CG Lulu on the behalf of brits everywhere ;D hehe!

• 6/1/11 15:49 Cait:

i have this…it’s just meh. it seems like any other mascara to me so i’m not sure why they’re making a big deal about this beeswax. i’ll finish it but then i’m going back to maybelline full n soft.

• 6/1/11 15:55 the Muse:

that kills my lem cait ;-D thanks girl! money saved! hehe!

• 6/1/11 18:36 Cait:

haha no problem! it was definitely a disappointment. i got excited when i heard “mousse” mascara since i’m a contact wearer and mascara tends to flake off and make my eyes itchy…..but it seemed like the exact same formula as all covergirl mascara. *sigh* darn covergirl and their irresistible promises. lol

• 6/2/11 10:52 Nessa:

I love Full ‘N Soft! You might want to stash up on them b/c I’ve seen some on clearance! :(

• 6/1/11 18:42 Colleen:

I agree with Cait. The beeswax makes it heavy & it doesnt add alot of volume or length. Covergirl lash blast does a much better job. & it was $9 in walmart. I felt totally ripped off.

• 6/1/11 22:16 Comrade Garlic:

Didn’t like this either. The blackest black wasn’t very black, so it barley showed up on my lashes. Plus it was expensive, $9 at Walmart is way too much for CG.

• 6/2/11 0:14 Fuuka:

I hate plastic brushes. The formula looks cool, but I wish they used a normal brush.

• 6/2/11 9:46 *telle*:

this probably wont be out in canada foor another mnth or two…i think i will pass on trying it unless it goes on for a really great sale! v.. appreciattive of everyone’s feedback so far :)

• 7/23/11 8:55 Danielle:

I bought this yesterday and in my opinion, its a bit wet for a mascara. the formula doesnt flake, although it seems harder to separate the lashes (use eyebrow/lash brush here). it didnt seem heavy or make my lashes crunchy. the brush however didnt seem to separate or add volume to the lashes like i would expect. i will not purchase again simply because i dont like the formula and the brush.