Get Your Hands on Glisten Blush with the Tarte Radiant & Rested Volume II Universal Complexion & Color Collection
Not getting on with NARS Orgasm? It isn’t quite the shade you expected it to be?
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Glisten is for you! But the problem is it was exclusive to a set recently released on QVC.
No worries best news of the day is now Sephora has a Tarte set that includes not only Glisten but the new Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Sweet. Personally I think they are both totally essential, must have shades if you like golden shades of peach! Sweet happens to be included in the new Tarte Glow Your Way To Gorgeous 8 Piece Maracuja & Clay Collection available now on QVC so if you want Glisten and you want Sweet….
But you don’t want to buy two separate kits to get both of these shades you can snatch up the Tarte Radiant & Rested Volume II Universal Complexion & Color Collection from your local Sephora.
This set includes:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Glisten (golden peachy pink with gold shimmer)
- Tarte Provocateur Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne (golden champagne sheen)
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
- Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster in Sweet (golden pink)
- Tarte The Bright Side Double-Ended Eye Brightener (day – shimmering champagne/ night – shimmering pink)
The set is $42 and honestly well worth it for Glisten and Sweet alone! I’m loving these shades at the moment. Glisten is thee perfect golden pinky peach!
Available now at www.Sephora.com