L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss Collection

LOreal Colour Riche Le Gloss 20111

Look at you L’Oreal rocking the lipgloss world like you know what you’re doing!

L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss Collection is a full range of color rich glosses that has a weightless, moisturizing formula loaded up with Omega 3 and conditioning Vitamin E to leave lips soft and supple.

Dude, I tried one, and Imma likey it. Count me impressed because I’m having a hard time thinking of a gloss I actually fully improve from L’Oreal.

Have you tried?

Best news? They pulled out all the stops and released 16 shades!

Jump to see ‘em all!

• Violet Attitude
  • Mystic Mauve
  • Blushing Berry
  • Plum Rush
  • Nude Illusion
  • Chocolate Obsession

The L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss Collection is available now at drugstores for $7.99 each.

Tried ‘em?

Share your thoughts!

Review upcoming!

• 6/28/11 16:39 Ester:

Very cute! Totally will try. I love the variety of shades and will probably pick up the very light cute pink one.

• 6/28/11 17:41 Jillybean:

how sheer are they? i like something with a good bit of color to it!

• 6/29/11 10:28 the Muse:

haven’t fully tested the one I purchased yet jilly but let ya know shortly ;-D

• 6/28/11 20:04 MC:

I tried it….I have it in Blushing Berry. The the color in the tube is nice, but it’s a teeny bit too sheer..not what I was expecting. The smell reminds me of vanilla caramel…not as bad as urban decay’s pocket rocket in terms of smell..it’s not a bad gloss, but I don’t think I’ll be getting more colors.

• 6/28/11 21:10 SusanT:

I saw the hot pink one and it has my name on it. I was just waiting for you to check it out first, Muse, LOL!

• 6/29/11 10:09 the Muse:

ha you flatter me susan ;D!

• 6/29/11 0:40 rainbow:

is that really a drugstore black lipgloss i spy??

• 6/29/11 9:10 the Muse:

ugh I wish rainbow that’s actually a plum shade :)

• 6/29/11 0:58 Coral:

I saw them at the drugstore and I had to quickly leave the display before I left with four of them. Not only is the packaging inviting but I love the colors. I’m trying not to buy lip products so much since I barely use them, but I know my will won’t last long with these.

• 6/29/11 10:01 the Muse:

coral I BELIEVE, if it temps you, cvs has a bogo offer at the moment ;D!

• 6/29/11 2:26 tiny:

Dood.. is that a black one?!?! WTH??? These almost seem like… occ lip tar wannabe’s… any comparison? My ears are all perked up with interest!

• 6/29/11 9:13 the Muse:

I wish tiny! It’s actually plum! but I thought the same as well. def not occ LT alot less pigmented than those ;D

• 6/29/11 10:30 kiwikiwidragon:

This gloss is really nice, I got choco obsession yesterday. I will get two more today on the way home. Pink and maybe the plum too….

• 6/30/11 0:18 Shannon:

They test on animals…not very glamourous

• 6/30/11 11:33 Laura:

These look great! I keep telling myself not to buy anymore lipsticks/lip glosses but I just can’t help myself!

• 7/6/11 21:41 Darijo:

They remind me of urban decay lip love. These look more opaque though. I haven’t tried these but I know the caramel cream smell is heavenly and that’s probably enough to beat urban decay for you.

• 7/13/11 18:03 aneesa memon:

first i want to sample beacuse i try it .

• 7/13/11 22:28 Megan Havers:

Naturally Nude all the way!!!!!!!!!

• 10/18/11 3:49 Daisyv316:

I actually bought the plum one with out knowing about this. Searched your review because I wanted to know your thoughts.
    I only saw a couple on display but what really caught my attention was the black one. It looked really deep purple so I had to have it. I was really hoping that it wouldn’t be to sheer. So when I tried it on I really liked it!!! It looks rosy on me. Just perfect if indont want to do the red lip. Love the smell too!!!