L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss Collection

Look at you L’Oreal rocking the lipgloss world like you know what you’re doing!

L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss Collection is a full range of color rich glosses that has a weightless, moisturizing formula loaded up with Omega 3 and conditioning Vitamin E to leave lips soft and supple.

Dude, I tried one, and Imma likey it. Count me impressed because I’m having a hard time thinking of a gloss I actually fully improve from L’Oreal.

Have you tried?

Best news? They pulled out all the stops and released 16 shades!

Jump to see ’em all!

• Violet Attitude
  • Mystic Mauve
  • Blushing Berry
  • Plum Rush
  • Nude Illusion
  • Chocolate Obsession

The L’Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss Collection is available now at drugstores for $7.99 each.

Tried ’em?

Share your thoughts!

Review upcoming!

• 6/28/11 16:39 Ester:

Very cute! Totally will try. I love the variety of shades and will probably pick up the very light cute pink one.

• 6/28/11 17:41 Jillybean:

how sheer are they? i like something with a good bit of color to it!

• 6/29/11 10:28 the Muse:

haven’t fully tested the one I purchased yet jilly but let ya know shortly ;-D

• 6/28/11 20:04 MC:

I tried it….I have it in Blushing Berry. The the color in the tube is nice, but it’s a teeny bit too sheer..not what I was expecting. The smell reminds me of vanilla caramel…not as bad as urban decay’s pocket rocket in terms of smell..it’s not a bad gloss, but I don’t think I’ll be getting more colors.

• 6/28/11 21:10 SusanT:

I saw the hot pink one and it has my name on it. I was just waiting for you to check it out first, Muse, LOL!

• 6/29/11 10:09 the Muse:

ha you flatter me susan ;D!

• 6/29/11 0:40 rainbow:

is that really a drugstore black lipgloss i spy??

• 6/29/11 9:10 the Muse:

ugh I wish rainbow that’s actually a plum shade :)

• 6/29/11 0:58 Coral:

I saw them at the drugstore and I had to quickly leave the display before I left with four of them. Not only is the packaging inviting but I love the colors. I’m trying not to buy lip products so much since I barely use them, but I know my will won’t last long with these.

• 6/29/11 10:01 the Muse:

coral I BELIEVE, if it temps you, cvs has a bogo offer at the moment ;D!

• 6/29/11 2:26 tiny:

Dood.. is that a black one?!?! WTH??? These almost seem like… occ lip tar wannabe’s… any comparison? My ears are all perked up with interest!

• 6/29/11 9:13 the Muse:

I wish tiny! It’s actually plum! but I thought the same as well. def not occ LT alot less pigmented than those ;D

• 6/29/11 10:30 kiwikiwidragon:

This gloss is really nice, I got choco obsession yesterday. I will get two more today on the way home. Pink and maybe the plum too….

• 6/30/11 0:18 Shannon:

They test on animals…not very glamourous

• 6/30/11 11:33 Laura:

These look great! I keep telling myself not to buy anymore lipsticks/lip glosses but I just can’t help myself!

• 7/6/11 21:41 Darijo:

They remind me of urban decay lip love. These look more opaque though. I haven’t tried these but I know the caramel cream smell is heavenly and that’s probably enough to beat urban decay for you.

• 7/13/11 18:03 aneesa memon:

first i want to sample beacuse i try it .

• 7/13/11 22:28 Megan Havers:

Naturally Nude all the way!!!!!!!!!

• 10/18/11 3:49 Daisyv316:

I actually bought the plum one with out knowing about this. Searched your review because I wanted to know your thoughts.
    I only saw a couple on display but what really caught my attention was the black one. It looked really deep purple so I had to have it. I was really hoping that it wouldn’t be to sheer. So when I tried it on I really liked it!!! It looks rosy on me. Just perfect if indont want to do the red lip. Love the smell too!!!