Philosophy Fall 2011: Philosophy Animal Crackers Shower Philosophy Pink Cotton Confection Philosophy Snowcone

Philosophy Fall 2011

Animal crackers in my soup, monkeys and rabbits loop the loop….!

My mum is really keen on telling a story about my sister who was absolutely in love with animal crackers when she was a little girl. The story basically goes that my mum would buy her those little Barnum’s Animal Crackers, you know the ones in a box with a little string handle? The string on the box was pretty delicate and would easily break when you opened the box and according to my mum my sister would go ballistic if the string broke. I’m talking sobbing, throwing herself on the floor, total, full out temper tantrum.

Over a string…

Philosophy Fall 2011 Collection 7

Who knew?

Ha!

Anyway….that’s my story for today.

Speaking of Animal Crackers, Philosophy takes us to the Circus for Fall with a new Animal Cracker Shower Gel and Lipshine plus plenty of other delicious little goodies.

Check ‘em out with me?

Jump!

Philosophy Under The Big Top Set $25
Includes Shower Gels in:

• French Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
  • Pink Cotton Confection
  • Frosted Animal Cracker

Philosophy Fall 2011 Collection 6
Philosophy Pink Cotton Confection Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath $16
A multitasking Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in the sweet scent of pink cotton candy.

Philosophy Fall 2011 Collection 5

Philosophy Frosted Animal Cracker Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath $16
A multitasking Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in the sweet scent of frosted animal crackers.

Philosophy Fall 2011 Collection 2

Philosophy Frosted Animal Cracker Lip Shine $10
A high-gloss, high-flavor lip shine for kissably sweet lips.

Philosophy Fall 2011 Collection 4

Philosophy Blue Raspberry Snowcone Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath $6
A multitasking Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath in the fresh scent of blue raspberry.

Philosophy Fall 2011 Collection 3

Philosophy Snowcone Stand Set $25
Includes Shower Gels in:

• Cherry Snowcone
  • Blue Raspberry Snowcone
  • Purple Grape Snowcone

Philosophy Fall 2011 Collection 1

So what you do think?

I’m really trying to scale back my Philosophy habit but I want all these new shower gels so badly eep!

How about you?

• 6/29/11 10:06 Jillybean:

OMG animal crackers!!!! lol. i NEED these!

• 6/29/11 10:06 the Muse:

hehe jilly me too! ;D

• 6/29/11 10:19 jackieg02:

the blue raspberry snowcone sounds good! I might need to check that one out!

• 6/29/11 10:35 SusanT:

OMG, I want these so bad! However, I tend to like baking scents more in colder weather. I’m currently enjoying Ulta’s pineapple smoothie bath gel. I love all Philosophy scents, though I did take back the Orchid Blossom one; way too pungent for me. I also find Philosophy’s lip shines way too tacky.

• 6/29/11 12:21 MMCurator:

I know, I need to cut back on my Philosophy gels too – they’ve completely taken over all the space in my closet and bathroom and have overflowed to sitting on the bathroom floor…but ANIMAL CRACKERS??!!! Yes, I NEED that! And probably the blue raspberry sno cone. Thanks for the heads up! :)

• 6/29/11 12:40 the Muse:

my pleasure curator and I can relate girl! it’s absurd lol!

• 6/29/11 14:30 Jackers:

I haven’t been this intrigued by a Philosophy collection in a long time. I mean Animal Crackers? Genius!

• 6/29/11 14:56 Kayla:

Blue raspberry snowcone?! Eeee, need! I’ve never purchased a Philosophy shower gel but this may be my first!

• 6/29/11 21:25 diane:

I got the animal cracker lip shine- its INCREDIBLE..soo delicious! (and calorie free) I am dying for both of these shower gel sets, but like you guys I have more shower gels from philosophy then a girl can possibly use in a year! lol. But the frosted animal cracker & cotton candy set might just HAVE to happen! 0=)

• 6/30/11 11:32 the Muse:

diane I keep telling myself no more but I so need these ;D!

• 6/30/11 4:54 Maddie:

aaaah animal crackers! i NEED this one! Oh and the cotton candy one too. I’m trying to cut back on Philosophy, but oh well ;) actually why even bother ‘cutting back’ when their Halloween and Christmas collections are just around the corner? Might as well just start fresh in the new year, hehe

• 6/30/11 11:28 the Muse:

maddie I’m TRYING so hard to cut back too but Halloween and than Christmas I NEEDDDDDDDDDDD ;-D lol!

• 6/30/11 12:46 dina:

despite having absolutely no necessity for these i shall make them mine :P

• 6/30/11 15:45 Maddie:

yeah i know, it’s horrible eh Muse? :) I’m a sucker for the holidays, I *adore* Christmas, so i have to have those limited edition gels and philosophy make everything so pretty for the holidays! I’m planning to travel overseas though, so i keep telling myself i can’t take my stash with me so I should stop buying more! But then, i don’t know when i’m going, so shouldn’t i enjoy Philosophy while I’m still here? Oh yes, my justification skills know no bounds. Oh dear… on the plus side, i’ve got my flatmate addicted, yusss

• 6/30/11 15:48 Maddie:

@diane – i never buy any of the lipshines. when that delicious scent is literally sitting on my mouth, i would be way to tempted to take a lick. LOL

• 6/30/11 16:11 diane:

lol i hear you..i have a few of them, i find they actually help sugar cravings for me! crazy isnt it?? =)

• 7/13/11 12:54 Christina:

I bought the Frosted Animal Crackers from Sephora a couple weeks ago… was debating between that and the Under The Big Top Set. It smells just like taking a big whiff of a box of animal crackers. So yum!

• 7/13/11 12:59 the Muse:

haven’t smelled it yet christina. just the snowcones and cotton candy at my sephora. Wasn’t loving the cotton candy it was so Pink Sugar to my nose…gag! can’t wait to check out animal crackers ;D!