Sleek MakeUP Mediterranean Collection Summer 2011

Sleek MakeUP Mediterranean Collection Summer 2011 1

British brand, Sleek MakeUP, hits the Mediterranean for their Summer Holiday with bright pops of color and a collection that’s sure to please the vibrant makeup lovers out there.

Check it!

• Sleek MakeUp Monaco i-Divine $10.50

Inspired by the Mediterranean, this 12 shade palette is the perfect addition to your summer make-up. Choose from sunset oranges and browns, or breezy turquoise to highlight your holiday tan! Best worn with our hot pink Monte Carlo pout polish and Santorini blush to achieve the perfect Mediterranean summer look.

Sleek MakeUP Mediterranean Collection Summer 2011 3

• Sleek MakeUp Monte Carlo Pout Polish $6.50

A hot pink tinted lip condition balm enriched with jojoba, avocado, and sweet almond oil to nourish, with SPF 15 to protect your lips from those summer rays! Apply a thin coat to create a natural sheen, or build to create magenta pink lips. Best worn with our Santorini blush and our Monaco i-Divine for the perfect Mediterranean summer look!

Sleek MakeUP Mediterranean Collection Summer 2011 2

• Sleek MakeUp Santorini Blush $6.50

A highly pigmented hot pink blush, sweep on to cheekbones lightly for the perfect day time pinky flush, or build for a dramatic evening look. Best worn with our Monaco i-Divine and Monte Carlo Pout Polish to achieve that Mediterranean Summer look.

Sleek MakeUP Mediterranean Collection Summer 2011 4

Vibrant isn’t it?

I must have it all! I’m so addicted to Sleek’s palettes!

It’s available now at www.sleekmakeup.com which ships worldwide.

Whatcha think?

Any Sleek MakeUp Fans?

Loving these colors?

Share it!

• 6/9/11 13:42 Wendy:

I am addicted to Sleek Palettes too! I already pre-ordered mine and I’m hoping it’s arriving this weekend!

• 6/9/11 13:52 the Muse:

wendy same, I feel like I have to own EVERY single one ;D!

• 6/9/11 13:51 Ambassador:

This collection was clearly made for me. I assume I caught the CEO’s eye when I was strolling Windsor last month (my one Brit venture this year). Little did they know I just stocked up on a ton of Inglot brights and my cupboards are bursting.
    Eye kit shows a great selection, love SPF in lip products, and everyone needs a hot pink blush in their life.
    But. That model image. Is teeeeeerrible. Hate the look on her face. Eyes look dull, bordering on novice application. They sucked ALL the fun out of the campaign with that cheap one-dimensional look.

• 6/9/11 14:23 Gala:

OOOh! yay, another sleek palette to give a loving home to! and me living 5 mins walking from the Mediterranean beach, cannot miss this one

• 6/9/11 14:27 the Muse:

perfect collection for you gala ;D

• 6/9/11 14:38 kharanya:

Beautiful colours, wish I could indulge. Alas, mineral oils are not my friend. Oh, totally OT Muse, but I’m dying to know if you’ve heard anything…. Tarte’s releasing a True Blood collection on the 6/22 (6/29 online) and being super mysterious about it. Any scraps of info you can dish? P

• 6/9/11 14:41 the Muse:

I wish kharanya ;-D I heard but Tarte is hush hush ;D

• 6/9/11 19:49 Nikkia (Silver Lips):

This collection looks amazing! I ordered my set this morning and can’t wait to get it. Even though I have yet to use any of my sleek purchases yet lol

• 6/9/11 20:07 Mary the Muse Militant:

I’m off to the shops in the morning to get this palette and will try the blush too.
    I notice Sleek keep putting the price up with every release.
    UK girls, don’t forget you can get 10% off Sleek if you fill in a short feedback form using any old Superdrug till receipt.
    And they have a new Beauty card where you gain points on every purchase – it’s the same type of loyalty card as the Boots one.

• 6/9/11 20:08 alexa:

i been wanting that acid palette but cringe at guessing the shipping to us

• 6/9/11 23:23 Eva:

does anyone know how long it takes an order to ship to the U.S?
    I placed an order with them when they had their limited edition peche collection and it never came. After about 1 and half month, I emailed to inquire about it and see if I could cancel the order — the funny thing was they told me it had shipped already and couldn’t be cancelled. I still haven’t received it -_____- and they haven’t charged me.

• 6/10/11 6:16 Misato-san:

not interested. plus the shipping to Europe are so expensive too because Sleek changed them… 9 euros for a single shipping?! No way I can order from them alone…

• 6/10/11 8:49 Stacie:

I loved the acid palette and I will definitely be picking these up.

• 6/12/11 3:56 Cindy:

I collect Sleek palettes ;-)
    I was in Spain last week for holiday, and saw that this palette came out. Ordered it online from my mobile phone, and yesterday i found it in the mail when i got home, love it !

• 6/15/11 15:05 natia: