Smashbox Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set

Smashbox Cosmetics

The new Smashbox Master Class Sets have had me second guessing whether I actually need to keep my auto delivery of the QVC Smashbox FAQ’s 7 Piece Color Collection.

I feel like I’m overdosing on QVC Auto Deliveries lately. Anyone right there with me?

Check it!

Seriously, you don’t want to miss these.

Smashbox Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set 3

Smashbox Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set Light $59
Includes:

• Smashbox Cream Liner Trio
  • Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights
  • Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio
  • Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Radiant
  • Smashbox Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Sorbet
  • Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx
  • Smashbox The Nude Lip Pencil

Smashbox Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set 2

Smashbox Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set Medium ($59)
Includes:

• Smashbox Cream Liner Trio
  • Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights
  • Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio
  • Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Glow
  • Smashbox Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss in Buff
  • Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx
  • Smashbox The Nude Lip Pencil

Smashbox Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set 1

Smashbox Masters Class 9 Custom Color Set Dark ($59)
Includes:

• Smashbox Cream Liner Trio
  • Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights
  • Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio
  • Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss Ultra Violet
  • Smashbox Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss in Molasses
  • Smashbox Limitless Eye Liner in Onyx
  • Smashbox The Nude Lip Pencil

Each set is an exclusive collection available at Sephora and contains a full face of products, offered in three sets that are customized specifically for three skintones, Light, Medium, and Dark. Of course, no one says you have to conform to a single set just because…..! You can choose any of the sets and work ‘em!

I kinda wanna skip out on my QVC AD and grab the Light and Medium ones…!

Choices, choices….

P.S. Alice Madness Returns released while I was on holiday! I have my copy sitting right here in my office. I was kinda hoping I might steal a second to explore it. What are you gamin’ at the moment?

Alice Madness Returns

• 6/30/11 14:38 Stacie:

Playing PuzzleQuest 2 on the DS and Kirby’s Epic Yarn on the Wii

• 6/30/11 14:40 the Muse:

ooo kirby. brings back memories stacie ;D!

• 6/30/11 14:46 Cj:

I’ve been playing Global Agenda. It’s like WoW meets a shooting game lol, Pretty fun plus it’s mostly free (no monthly payments)

• 6/30/11 15:22 Sarah S.:

Oh, I want to play that Alice game so badly! But I haven’t gamed in like 5 years 0.o Is it difficult to get the hang of?

• 6/30/11 15:31 the Muse:

mmm not really sarah ;-D hey it’s like riding a bike ;-D you get right back on hehe!

• 6/30/11 17:57 JoElla:

ooh I don’t know hon, rumor is, the next shipment will have a green shadow liner in it.. and now on QVC they have a new shadow liner combo with taupe and lapis blue that is to die for!

The eye shadow trio for fair reminds me of my most favorit trio EVER from them!!

I am thinking keeping the AD and picking up one or two of these kits! All 3 are beautiful and I love the shadow colors!

• 6/30/11 19:49 Sabrinna:

im in the hang of playing final fantasy 13 at the moment, sadly i have to stop for a month XD got an exam to study for, that alice game looks super interesting!

• 6/30/11 22:10 Lorraine ER:

I want the Cheshire Cat from the original game as a tattoo so badly!

• 7/1/11 1:09 Jen:

My housemate is playing Alice right now, I’m into Battlefield: Bad Company 2, caught it on Steam for cheap. ;) I also enjoy my Lord of the Rights Online game – that one’s forever!

I’ve got my sights on for Diablo III, I’m so excited it’s unbelievable. ^__^

• 7/1/11 1:10 Jen:

Yes… Lord of the Rights indeed. … :P !

• 7/1/11 1:43 CupK8:

OMG! Alice Returns is out already?! The summer is flying by! I’m in a Zelda phase ATM, so I’m replaying Phantom Hourglass.

I never guess right when it comes to these skintone sets. I’m right between light and medium usually. :\

• 7/1/11 1:56 Super Frugalette:

I have never purchased makeup from QVC…am I the last one standing? Perhaps I am just to much of a touchy feely person when it comes to cosmetics and I want to try everything at Sephora.

• 7/1/11 8:22 JenJ:

Oh my *hides*

• 7/2/11 13:08 Lex:

I’m playing Assassin’s Creed 2 right now. How is Alice Madness Returns?

• 7/5/11 11:52 the Muse:

lex so far so good. I haven’t put alot of time into it, but the hour or so I have toyed with it, its good! :-D

• 7/2/11 16:09 Laura:

That game looks sooooooo fun! I want to finish the new Zelda before I pick it up because I know I wont finish it if I do!

• 7/5/11 11:51 the Muse:

can’t blame ya laura ;-D

• 7/3/11 0:53 BunnyMasseuse:

My only complaints is that the Light box has a Light lip pencil (instead of Fair which is pinky, the Light is more brown). No Fair colored box makes me sad!

• 7/3/11 2:46 Roxerz:

I just finished playing L.A. Noire & began a journey on an older game, Magna Carta 2. I never knew you played games… ;)

• 7/5/11 11:50 the Muse:

I’ve really wanted to grab LA Noire, was it good roxerz? Yeah…W0W, AoK, shooters, plus really love old school RPG/PnC adventures.

• 7/5/11 13:32 Roxerz:

OH wow…. You are a huge gamer!

L.A. Noire is not bad its a case by case game. It revolves around Cole Phelps a war hero from WWII who goes from being a police to a high ranking detective. Eventually, though everything goes down hill for him at a climax. The game is a hugely enhanced version of GTA 4.

• 7/3/11 16:50 Debra Ganz:

So agree about the autodelivery. They make you feel like you are making out in the deal often signing up for items you can’t see!