Stila Wonderful in Waikiki

Stila Wonderful in Waikiki

No money for a vacation this year?

No worries!

Have a Wonderful in Waikiki “stay-cation” courtesy of Stila!

Jump!

Wonderful in Waikiki is the next in the Stila Girl Beach Palette releases for Summer 2011.

Five Stila Girls have traveled across North America through exotic locales to bring you some fabulous makeup picks in these cute, budget friendly palettes!

Stila Wonderful in Waikiki 1

The fourth in the series is the new Wonderful in Waikiki inspired by Chelsea’s trip to paradise!

You get:

Stila Eye Shadows:

• Wahine
  • Sarong
  • Coconut
  • Surf

Stila Powder Cheek Color:

• North Shore

Stila Highlighter/Bronzer:

• Hanauma Bay

Plus the palette also comes with a mirror and facechart!

This looks like my favorite in the launch so far.

Whatcha think?

I’m lovin’ it! Totally purchased.

Available now at

• 6/27/11 18:30 CK:

omg, i’m loving the abundance of posts <3
    i was in severe muse withdrawal when you left for vacay

• 6/28/11 9:19 the Muse:

aw thanks ck ;-D it’s so damn great to be back hun ;D

• 6/27/11 18:55 NotAVampireLvr:

Very cute! We have Stunning in Sayulita. I’d have all of them if I could…

• 6/27/11 19:28 kate:

Muse! This has nothing to do with this (although, it looks to be my FAVE so far, totally gonna get this after my pass my dissertation defense!). But, seriously, I’m so glad you’re back and tweeting. It’s making my day. I just wanna give you a big hug..the kind where your arms are flailing around and ur like “ok, ok, stop stop, I can’t breathe!”. I just feel better knowing ur back and I can look to your tweets as a stress-reliever/break in between dissertation madness!

• 6/27/11 19:42 the Muse:

aw kate you’re such a sweetie heart! :-D thank you dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* I’m so happy to be back! Believe me I missed you more than you missed me so you might be on the receiving end of that OMG I can’t breath stop it hug ;-D Thanks for brightening my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6/27/11 21:15 Fuuka:

oh! I may actually buy this one. I love the neutral colors. Plus Waikiki is one of my favorite places x3

• 6/27/11 23:04 Mango:

i tried one of these and the quality was a little dissapointing compared to tregular stil shadows :(

• 6/27/11 23:05 Mango:

stila*

• 6/28/11 7:24 Musebeliever:

I love the fact that they included this beautiful blue !