Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Concealer

Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Concealer

Yeah, yeah you know I want to serenade you with the sweet sounds of Sade in this post right? I promise not to though!

The new Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Concealer is a waterproof, full-coverage concealer that combines the calming properties of vitamins A and E and the soothing quality of Amazonian clay to nourish while completely masking discolorations and imperfections for better looking skin.

Amazonian clay acts as a total skin balancer by reducing dryness and flakiness while improving the appearance and texture of skin for longer, waterproof wear! The buildable full-coverage formula is rich in pigments for truer color without a heavy or tacky texture, making it ideal for hiding any and all imperfections from dark circles to blemishes to redness.

This is available in five shades for $22 each.

Whatcha think?

• 6/29/11 17:31 Jen:

Interestingly enough as someone who is happily married to her concealer, I’m incredibly tempted to try this out. I’ve never tried anything by Tarte before.

• 6/30/11 9:32 Makedonka:

Me thinks this is going to be too drying .. :) anxious to try the “passion fruit” one thought.

• 8/10/11 20:09 diane:

i dont find this concealer drying at all. i have this & the maracuja and i think i like this one a little better because it is easier to apply in a stick. i love the staying power- doesn’t budge all day, eve when i went to the beach!! also feels so light i forget i have it on

• 9/27/11 10:43 teasha:

Different concealers for different things with me. I like the tarte maracuja concealer for brightening certain areas. I love the under eye for under eye and scarring. I love this one on pimples. It is quite thick and covers pimples very nicely. If you have bad under eye circles this one just won’t cover it, or it did not with mine. Well not true. It did, but it just did not look right

• 8/3/12 22:00 Loretta:

Was wondering if this concealer is good for making underbags less noticable for a women of 60..Thank you, Lorie

• 8/3/12 22:02 Loretta: