WTH? Still? Hello DuWop Sirena Collection Can You Make It To My Makeup Stash This Summer?

DuWop Sirena

I are still waiting patiently….

See you soon?

k, thanks!

P.S. I’m kinda over Jack at the moment and onto Harry Potter, The Green Lantern, and True Blood…let’s speed this up before I lose interest completely!

Deets!

• 6/7/11 22:03 Erin:

I emailed the company. They said it should be out by the end of the month. I’m sick of waiting and kinda over it too.

• 6/7/11 22:09 the Muse:

end of the month..jesus that’s hundreds of years away Erin…I’m kinda over pirates since May….I’m onto to wizards, vampires, and freaking werewolves now…..they might as well wait for Talk Like a Pirate Day 2012, I’d be more excited for it than.

• 6/7/11 23:39 CK:

Omg, I’m totally on the same boat. I was so excited about this collection when I first heard about it. But I’m already so over pirates. :/

• 6/8/11 10:53 the Muse:

me too CK…on with the wizards!

• 6/7/11 23:01 Liz!:

I e-mailed too, they gave me a more ambiguous response though- they just said it would be out some time this month. But that’s what they had been saying on their fb page all the monthof May….I’ve pretty much lost interest. The products look beautiful but I really feel like DuWop dropped the ball on this one.

• 6/8/11 10:54 the Muse:

Liz sometime this month next year maybe? LOL!

• 6/7/11 23:04 Melissa:

ITA

• 6/7/11 23:12 Marie:

I’m getting a little tired of all these companies doing these POTC inspired collections… none of them are even OMGWOW worthy…

• 6/8/11 10:53 the Muse:

true Marie, that nail collection wasn’t really what I had in mind when it comes to mermaids and pirates.

• 6/8/11 12:45 LaurieS:

Me neither. I wasn’t tempted by any of the shades and I had a gift card burning a hole in my wallet and left Ulta without using it.

• 6/8/11 0:09 Taylor:

OMG I know! I feel like I check the DuWop website every hour. I didn’t realize I was for excited about it lol

• 6/8/11 10:52 the Muse:

same here taylor. I’m checking TOO much LOL!

• 6/8/11 1:29 Steph.:

You know the ice tea lip glosses would have been nice to have in my pocket now, not months from now. Ah well, should have launched their product way sooner.

• 6/8/11 10:50 the Muse:

lol agreed steph!

• 6/8/11 8:34 Annabella Freeman:

No one waits for makeup collections anymore! The world moves too fast MAC have put out 10 collections since DuWop announced this!!! lol Beauty is in the now not in a month or 3 months time!

:D

• 6/8/11 9:23 the Muse:

lol anna exactly girl!

• 6/8/11 17:04 Shari:

Don’t feel bad; apparently the collection is being released (very limited too btw) in Canada in July! WTH is up with that? July? and at only a few Shoppers Drug Marts? DuWop really dropped the ball with this collection…it should have been out May 20th or before.

• 6/9/11 10:14 the Muse:

oh jebus shari by than you’ll REALLY be over it lmao!