Yves Saint Laurent Jardin de Minuit Fall 2011

Fall Look Jardin de Minuit YSL

If blues or bolder shades are trending for Fall 2011, I’m so safe! I can’t seem to pull off blue as well as I used to lately due to aging eyes so I’m foreseeing a considerable savings in my makeup wardrobe fund if this keeps up!

Yay! Savings for Holiday 2011 Collections!

Wait, isn’t it Summer? Why am I even worried about this so soon?

Anyway, jump for the delicious images of Yves Saint Laurent Jardin de Minuit for Fall 2011.

Lloyd Simmonds

Inspiration YSL

Rouge volupté Perlé

Ombres 5 Lumières Jardin de Minuit Yves Saint Laurent

Laques Wintergeen et Moonlight Blue

Blush Radiance Yves Siant Laurent
These are images are from Planete-Beaute so the collection is subject to change once it hops over to our side of the pond. However, I thought you’d enjoy seeing the images anyway particularly YSL fans!

Feel free to share your lemmings!

Enjoy!

• 6/7/11 10:48 Musebeliever:

O.O
    I want this palette !!!!!
    Just the colours that suit me ! *o*
    I don’t know how I am going to save but I have to !
    Pretty.

Thank you for sharing !

• 6/7/11 11:32 the Muse:

my pleasure Muse! :D

• 6/7/11 11:16 Ria:

Mmmm I love blues and purples etc on my lids. I’m excited

• 6/7/11 12:02 tina:

muse i’m with you on that! i can’t pull off blues either since i have under eye circles from hell lol!
    guess i’ll be saving my money too!

• 6/7/11 12:03 the Muse:

tina yeah, ditto, lately my eyes are really rough girl! better for us, we save $$ haha!

• 6/7/11 13:24 Líria:

The pictures are stunnig. And is that a lilac blush i’m seeing? If it is than it shall be mine.

• 6/7/11 13:32 JoElla:

Its going to be an expensive fall for me!

thankfully I think I can dupe the polishes but I need that palette and those blushes!

• 6/7/11 13:41 Sarah S.:

I must have that lilac blush. Don’t know why with my warm skintone I must buy lilac blushes, but I had to have MAC Hang Loose from that collection last year. CANNOT… RESIST…

• 6/7/11 18:59 Phyrra:

Her lips are sooooo sexy in that ad!

• 6/8/11 6:08 Nia:

*drools* Love it!
    The promo, the pictures, the look, the colours, everything :)

Have you ever tried eyeshadows from YSL? If so, did you like them?

How’s life treating you? Hope you are doing good :)

• 6/8/11 9:54 the Muse:

hey nia! how are you? I’m good ;-D yup, I have some reviews I believe on here, they are quite nice :D!

• 6/12/11 19:56 Cristi:

Okay, I’m seriously drooling over this stuff, especially that palette. I’m not sure that those colors would necessarily work for me, but a girl can dream right? ;P