All Your Stashes Belong 2 the Muse: Brittany’s Stash

Stashes

A few weeks ago I asked all of you to submit stash pics because hey, I really love me some stash pr0n! Thanks for everyone that submitted. I haven’t had a chance to respond to each of you but I will feature as many stash round ups as I can plus if I use your stash in a post you get some free goodies from me.

Yay!

Today’s stash photos come from Brittany who gives quite a few pics to drool over.

Take a look!

Brittany Stash 006

Brittany Stash 005

Brittany Stash 004

Brittany Stash 003

Brittany Stash 002

Brittany Stash 001

Phew, thanks for sharing Brittany!

Dontcha love drooling all over someone else’s stash?

Wanna share yours?

Submit it to Musings.of.a.Muse at gmail dot com.

• 7/26/11 18:58 Olivia:

Funny how her Glamour to Go blush cracked and fell out because the same thing happened to me :(

• 7/26/11 19:11 CK:

ahh! her stash reminds me a lot of mine. lol, especially because she has a lot of ELF stuff, woot woot. i submitted some photos but i’ve gotten quite a few more things since then.. x_x how long has it been?! maybe i have a makeup buying problem :X hehe

• 7/27/11 10:18 the Muse:

we all have that particularly problem CK hehe!

• 7/26/11 20:20 eight:

I love looking at other people’s makeup! I’d love to submit pics of my stash, though I don’t have a lot since I only started really increasing my collection earlier this year… Do you know how long you’ll be running this? ;D

• 7/27/11 10:16 the Muse:

hey eight me too ;-D I’m not really sure to be honest…could be a few weeks so you have time ;-D!

• 7/26/11 21:01 tiny:

Thanks for sharing your stash with us Brittany! I’m loving your lippies! There’s so many! *and some I recognize from my stash*

I love makeup pron!!! srsly!

• 7/26/11 21:18 Mia:

MiMi like :D

• 7/26/11 21:26 Jessica:

I’m afraid to photograph mine! You guys might call hoarders on me or put me in makeup rehab.

• 7/27/11 9:21 the Muse:

lol jessica ditto!

• 7/27/11 11:48 Majick:

cut from the same cloth we are… ;-D

• 7/27/11 13:44 Becky:

LOL!!! I had some friends on facebook ask about makeup storage so I posted a few pictures showing what I that and they totally gave me a hard time saying all that.. and they didn’t even see IN my storage containers. If they only knew…. ROFL Totally think I’ll send in pictures though, I just loooove my stash!

• 7/26/11 21:40 Quinctia:

Wow, that’s a crazy amount of neutral eyeshadows. I’d be curious to know what her favorites are. And is that Doug, I spy, which I consider the best of the UD pocket rockets?

Hmm…I might figure out how to photograph my stash, but I think I’ll leave off the perfume. Two giant boxes of BPAL is impressive in quantity, but not very interesting to look at. :D

• 7/27/11 8:46 Sarah S.:

Still embarrassed (or bragging???) that my stash is like 3X this size…

• 7/27/11 9:48 Mary The Muse Militant:

What a great collection Brittany !
    Great selection of browny eyeshadows. Love the palettes.

• 7/27/11 10:24 kiwikiwidragon:

DH is offering to take pics of my stash as well. Not sure if I am ready for that. Might make me feel I am over the top as well.

• 7/27/11 11:56 Majick:

as soon as I get a WIDE angle lens I’ll try to take some snaps of mine. LOL

• 7/27/11 15:18 Hope:

i really want to do this but some of my stuff is in storage! i go to school really far from where i live.

also i put my naked palette in storage for the summer, WHY. lol

• 7/27/11 16:01 the Muse:

oo no Hope! Naked is great for Summer/Fall ;D!

• 7/27/11 16:38 Christina D:

I love how her collection isn’t “snobby.” I’m sick of seeing youtubers who have only MAC and UD and refuse to set foot inside of a drug store. Oh well, guess it leaves more for us bargain beauties.

• 7/27/11 23:07 kharanya:

I don’t have a huge collection either, so didn’t submit a pic. But ty ladies for those who did, makeup pron is great to see :)