Bath and Body Works Bat and Skull Pocketbac Holders Because Useless Shiz to Hold Other Shiz is Fun!

My inner eight year old demanded I indulge in the Bath and Body Works Bat ScentBug Home Fragrance Oil Fan last Halloween. Hey, it was either that or throw myself on the floor kicking and screaming about how “I WANT A SCENT BAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

You gotta give in a little sometimes people.

This year that same perpetual child is demanding I pick up the Bat and Skull Pocketbac Holders because at my age I honestly have no shame carrying around really cute crap that I don’t need.

Check ‘em!

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Holder Bat

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac Holder Skull

I figure if anyone asks me about them I can say they belong to my imaginary child.

Good cover story know?

Available now for $5 bucks each at Bath and Body Works.

The irony they cost more than five Pocketbacs is not lost on me by the way, I just choose to ignore the fact they are overpriced.

P.S. Someone mentioned a coffin hand soap that makes some sort of sound when you pump it? What?! When!? Where!? I NEED that in my life…!

• 7/28/11 16:45 Miss PK:

I need them too!!!! =)

• 7/28/11 16:48 the Muse:

yay for us being perpetual children Miss Pk! High five girl!

• 7/29/11 13:53 Miss Pk:

High Five! Fist bump! Thumps up to another trip to bbw this week!

• 7/29/11 14:55 the Muse:

w00t miss pk!

• 7/28/11 16:58 Erika:

My inner child just giggled and demanded I buy her one. Is your 20% off code still valid?

• 7/28/11 16:59 the Muse:

hehe erika ;-D mine too. my 20% off? that wasn’t mine ;-D but yup it’s still valid. I got it on retailmenot and it says until 31st ;-D Wish I could lay claim to having a BBW code damn they just don’t care about me ;-D

• 7/28/11 17:05 Amy:

Overpriced? Yes. Useless? No. You really need one to hang on your bag so you aren’t rummaging though your purse with germy hands looking for the sanitizer. It’s right there and ready to share. Also reminds one to use their sanitizer.

• 7/28/11 17:10 Colleen P.:

I love the bat! So cute and SPARKLY! I just can’t justify $5 for it though. Boo.

• 7/29/11 10:40 the Muse:

I know I’ll indulge but I’m hating on the price too Colleen ;-/ they should give one free with a five pack purchase ;-D!

• 7/28/11 18:10 Kimber:

Loving these! Coffin hand soap!!!!! Please tell me it is true! :)

• 7/29/11 10:31 the Muse:

kimber, jacks mentioned a light up skull one ahhh!

• 7/28/11 18:16 Anna:

I’m just waiting for the shops to get the Spiced Cider and Wicked Spiced Pumpkin lotion. I was told August 12th *sigh*

• 7/28/11 18:30 dina:

LMFAO!!!!! “useless & overpriced but i still need them” – story of my life. you are not alone dear, especially if the crap is cute.
    p.s. wtf to the $5 price tag, a bit ridic no?

• 7/29/11 10:30 the Muse:

def d! def! $5? I can get five pocketbacs for that! how are you and my little lucy?

• 7/28/11 19:11 Kait:

Oh God they’re adorable. Totally going to end up buying one (or more) and putting it on my bag to go to class throughout the entirity of October lol

• 12/23/11 7:26 Kate:

Willing to sell them now that is past october? I wasn’t able to get one!!

• 7/28/11 19:45 Fey:

It’s. So. GOTH. Baaaaats! And it could be even more goth if you inserted a lemon hand sanitizer into the holder to reference Neil Gaiman’s lemon-scented sticky bats. (tee-hee.)

• 7/29/11 11:56 the Muse:

YES STICKY BATS fey! w00t rockin’! palmer cut his hair ;-D did you see?

• 7/28/11 22:15 Eve:

Oh god I need that bat…

• 7/28/11 22:56 Kelly:

haha those are soo cute, I love Halloween stuff! I want that bat!! Thankfully I can use the excuse that it can go on my diaper bag :P Love B&BW’s anti-bacs for that.

• 7/29/11 10:26 the Muse:

at least you have a kid you can use as an excuse kelly ;D!

• 7/28/11 23:06 Sara:

I have the bat scent bug too! For the same reason! And will now find this bat anti-bac holder. You know what it’ll look great on? The tote from last year. :p

Do they have some kind of tote or basket this year? I could go to B&BW to find out for myself…….but why do that when you’re on top of it already. ;)

• 7/28/11 23:48 jackieg02:

OMG i need the skull one now..
    i was in there tonight, i didn’t see a coffin soap one, but i did see a skeleton one that made noise and lit up when you pumped it.

• 7/29/11 10:23 the Muse:

ZOMG I did not see that jackie! WANTS!

• 7/29/11 10:11 Ruth:

my inner 12yr old just *squeed*! Muse, I hear ya! I’m 35 and i’m regressing back to teen years as i get older. But it’s more fun this time since I’ve got income to buy fun sillies!

• 7/29/11 10:22 the Muse:

ha exactly ruth!!!!!!!!!

• 8/2/11 16:47 the Muse:

SO fab erika ;D!

• 7/30/11 23:15 Mara:

yeah i saw the coffin soap with a skeleton on it today–it’s in apple scent i believe.. it lights up and is supposed to make sound for like 20 seconds aka the amount of time you should wash your hands (or so it said)

and i also saw caramel apple scented soap, and candy corn pocketbac.

• 8/2/11 16:26 the Muse:

omg I needs it mara ;-D hahaha!

• 7/31/11 23:58 jenn s.:

Girl, I carry Blow Pops and Sour Spray candy in my purse at all times. Needless to say, I am all over these useless, overpriced, adorable little goodies! I am sooooo not a grown-up!

• 8/2/11 11:40 the Muse:

LOL me either jenn and proud of the fact!

• 8/3/11 5:49 Nhung:

I need to move to America so I can spoil my inner child!

• 8/3/11 20:49 Mariel:

Awwwww! The black holder is so cute! All of these BBW Hallowe’en posts are leading me to think that this will be the best Hallowe’en EVER. When my little cousins go trick-or-treating, I am desperately hoping that someone gives out BBW Hallowe’en stuff instead of stale gum balls. So that I can steal hand sanitizers and cute shizz like this. They won’t mind, as long as I leave them the Reese’s Pieces. :D

• 9/7/11 19:26 Sydnie:

As soon as I saw these online I became obsessed! I have gone in to literally EVERY Bath and Body Works in my area and they’re all sold out, so I am actually going in the morning they get their next truck and staging a sit-in until they unload those and I can buy it. I NEED it in my life!
    I figure I’m a makeup artist and I can hang it on my belt. Yea. That’s why I need it. *ahem*

• 9/9/11 10:10 the Muse:

LOL sydnie you’re too cute girl!

• 11/14/11 0:06 carrie:

I was curious if by chance you knew of someone who had an extra bat pocketbac holder. I never got one and cannot find one anywhere. Or do you know someone who has tired of theirs and may want to sell? Thanks!

• 12/23/11 7:31 Kate:

Looking for one too, willing to spend $20. Let me know if you have any luck.

• 8/14/12 16:16 Icequeen81:

for some kind of reason I think that inner child has lost his way on my home also, I need that bat and I also have your age, and no shame to carry it, I know also it is overpriced but I’m really trying to ignore that.

• 3/7/13 1:10 vira handrijono:

i need them too so mucchhhh … slurrppp …