Bath and Body Works Halloween Bootique 2011 Open for Business

I haven’t been to any Bath and Body Works stores today but their Halloween Bootique is Open for Business online at www.bathandbodyworks.com

Products like Sinful Vanilla (a blend of vanilla bean, whipped marshmallow and vanilla cream) will be mine!

Bath and Body Works Sinful Vanilla

Also, don’t forget to sign up for Halloween alerts as more goodies are going to be released in the days ahead. You can sign up by clicking here.

Happy early Halloween!

• 7/25/11 11:35 Sara:

Oh! I wanna sniff stuff! Usually mah nose doesn’t care for B&BW stuff (though the tuberose shower gel is the bomb on the boy, too bad it was d/c), but every so often they’ve got something worth picking up. And I’m a total sucker for halloween-themed stuff. You know I wear pumpkin scents year round? Year round.

• 7/25/11 13:11 the Muse:

ha sara ;-D year round eh? ;-D truly year round? :)!!!

• 7/25/11 15:23 Sara:

Year. Round.

*lol* I like to get all exaggeratey with it since so many companies won’t put out pumpkin scents in any time other than fall. Makes me have a sad. :(

I practically live in BPAL’s Pumpkin Latte from last year (thank goodness I had the extra cash to buy, like, four bottles), and my leave-in conditioners are Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Potion (*swoon*) and Cocoapink’s Glissade in Pumpkin Buttercream Frosting. Not to mention the conditioning spray and solid hair conditioner leave-in both in other spicy pumpkin scents (can’t remember the names).

You can smell me on a hot day sweating out the scent of fall. *lol*

• 7/25/11 12:19 Lauren S.:

I was a little worried when I saw the initial products from the Halloween line, but I’m liking the looks of this lotion. I wanted something scary and a little sexy (a vibe I wasn’t getting from the antibac line). I want to see more!

• 7/25/11 13:26 Telle:

YAY!!!! It’s nice to see a Halloween bath and body launch this year- I hope they have the works with shower gel, bubble bath, body spray, etc. Not that I *need* them but I never need more makeup either! Lol ;)
    still impatiently waiting for the halloween glossies! Such teases, BBW!

• 7/25/11 17:07 Tigress:

That sounds delicious! I’ll have to check it out.

• 7/25/11 17:54 Jenn:

At first I was like…HALLOWEEN REALLY?? Then i took a look at the site…OMG too cute, seriously…and B&BW is having 20% off until the 31st!!

• 7/26/11 10:31 Jonnie:

Sinful Vanilla?! Sign me up!

• 7/29/11 10:29 ashley:

someone posted somewhere that it is a very light vanilla scent so some people who dont like sugary sweet scents then you might like this!