Bath & Body Work Charmed Life Collection Bath & Body Work Paris Amour Collection

Bath Body Work Charmed Life Collection Bath Body Work Paris Amour Collection Fall 2011

I hear Bath and Body Works Holiday 2011 is going to be smoking! Sorry, is it too soon to discuss the Holidays when it’s OMG all kinda humid outside?

Christmas in July peeps! Use it to keep cool.

I’ll put a brief hold on holiday and tell you about two new fragrance collections that Bath and Body Works will be launching late this Summer and in October.

Let’s take a look!

Bath & Body Work Charmed Life Collection (October)

Bath Body Work Charmed Life Collection Bath Body Work Paris Amour Collection 1

A scent that dares you to live your most exciting life. Flirt with a stranger, splurge on stilettos, wear nothing but your favorite fragrance to bed and revel in pure pleasure—Charmed Life empowers you to do it all. The aroma of indulgence, Charmed Life is a sexy new addition to the Signature Collection. The sparkling blend of bright fruits, dazzling pink pepper, and frosted white orchids lets your spoil yourself every day. Charmed Life is a part of Bath & Body Works’ “Sexy” collection, a set of scents designed to make you feel alluring, confident and sensual.

Bath & Body Work Paris Amour Collection (August)

Bath Body Work Charmed Life Collection Bath Body Work Paris Amour Collection 2

The essence of a woman who isn’t afraid of spontaneous adventure. Feminine and romantic, Paris Amour captures those first fleeting moments of falling in love: stolen glances from a beautiful stranger, a stroll down the Champs-Elysees, the unforgettable kiss. The latest addition to the Signature Collection, Paris Amour evokes the enchanting spirit of the namesake city. Envelop yourself in Parisian allure every day with a blend of sweet sparkling florals and warm, creamy musk. A part of Bath & Body Works’ “Romantic” collection, Paris Amour is formulated to make you feel elegant, beautiful and chic.

What do you think?

Anything sound good to you?

I’m quite curious about the Charmed Life as it sounds like a rather nice sweet floral!

• 7/6/11 12:56 Claudia:

I agree Charmed For Life sounds very nice. Plus with that adorable packaging it pretty much already has me sold–no matter what it smells like!

• 7/6/11 13:56 Ally:

Hey muse!! I’m so happy you’re back. You kick so much ass! Do you mind if I put a link to this in the bath and body discussion board with full credit to you! So many people are curious about these! I was also told by a BBW spokesperson online that on aug 15 there will be 10 halloween flavored glosses!!!! (Pees pants a little)

• 7/6/11 14:00 the Muse:

hey ally thanks girl, cheers! happy to be back! ha ;-D sure! I’d love it. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG 10?! I think I wee’ed myself LOL too!

• 7/6/11 19:09 Kayla:

Oh goodness, these sound great and the packaging is adorable! I hope they smell as good when they come to fruition because I have high hopes for both of them.

• 7/7/11 8:32 Nora:

I love your advanced news! These both sound aMAzing. I sniffed their new citrus summer scents yesterday, too. The apple citrus was my favorite. Have you tried them?

• 7/8/11 0:01 Deanna G.:

Oooh! I like. :)

• 7/8/11 0:33 jackieg02:

I will probably try both of these out, they both sound like fragranced I would like. I love some of the new fragrances, so don’t take this wrong. I don’t know about you, but I miss the days where Bath & Body works had easy fragrances. What happened to Juniper Berry and Country Apple and Sheer Freesia? I know I can get them online and in store during the semi-annual sale. But I just remember really simple and easy fragrances from them. *mild rant over* ;)

• 7/8/11 3:53 Rose:

Oh I am SO looking forward to the Charmed life collection. It sounds really good and don’t the bottles look cute? :)

• 7/10/11 0:01 dina:

loving BBW’s packaging these days! even if i can’t find a scent from them i like enough to buy i’ll never give up!

• 7/27/11 15:49 KimMWC03:

These look promising. I haven’t found a BBW fragrance that I really like lately (except my old standby, Sweet Pea). They got rid of all of my favs last year (wild honeysuckle, enchanted orchid and one limited one I liked). Maybe these will become my new favs. If not, I will just enjoy the Christmas ones when they come to stores.