Bourjois Paris Smile Enhancing Gloss

Bourjois Paris Smile Enhancing Gloss

I think lipglosses should all have a dual side. One side should be your favorite lipgloss and the other side can contain any number of awesome products or things.

Let’s see…

Fav combos would be gloss on one side, cheeseburger on the other. Ya know, for days you’re hungry! Plus how nifty would it be to eat and apply your gloss after? Easy!

Mmm another combo could be your car key on one side, gloss on the other.

Eh? Warming up to these aren’t you?

What would your combo be?

Bourjous Paris Smiling Enhancing Gloss combines gloss and a tooth whitening gel. Not nearly as nice as a cheeseburger in my humblest…

Jump!

Sadly, we have to yearn for Bourjois from afar as it pulled out of the US a while ago (some Ulta’s carry small quantities of it).

One side of this gloss features a tooth gel enriched with a brightening agent to get your teef sparkling where as the other side features a lipgloss available in six shades.

These will launch Fall 2011 in Europe and Asia along with a new Gel Foundation Mix Serum that’s a vitamin enriched fruit therapy foundation with a formula that contains lychee, goji and pomegranate. Bourjois promises that within four weeks 69% more radiance will return to your skin.

I’m still up for a cheeseburger lipgloss, just sayin’.

I sure do miss Bourjois! My Ultas have very minimal displays but sadly most of the line has returned to Europe with no return in site.

Sad sigh!

source

• 7/11/11 23:02 Christine:

Juicy Tube on one end, Devil’s Food Cake on the other?

Yes please :D!

• 7/12/11 14:41 the Muse:

ha christine ;-D likey!

• 7/12/11 2:12 Katherine:

Do you know anywhere that sells this brand in the us?

• 7/12/11 10:13 the Muse:

ulta has a very limited display katherine.

• 7/14/11 3:48 Katherine:

Thank you! The place I live doesn’t have ultra …

• 7/12/11 3:40 Eli:

I’m really excited about this gloss! The Gel foundation is already here, and I can tell you – this is my favourite foundation by far!

• 7/12/11 8:49 JCz:

I couldn’t care less about gloss with tooth whitener on 1 end. But put a cheeseburger on 1 end of a gloss…well that just raised the bar. Great idea Muse!

• 7/12/11 8:55 the Muse:

lol jc! ^5!

• 7/12/11 23:26 Wendy A.:

I just shop on asos.com the GB website with the dll converter and it’s pretty awesome and I have also wondered about the 3d max gloss because I haven’t found them anywhere do you know if they are being discontinued Muse?
    Hugs-Wendy

• 7/13/11 9:42 the Muse:

they are sometimes late with newer products on Asos le sigh and sometimes shades are limited. but def a good source ;-D I’m not sure as I haven’t seen those in a while either but haven’t gone in for a restock either. hugs backatcha!

• 9/12/11 17:26 Marian:

Hi! I bought the other day this gloss, but i didn’t read first what it was. I thought the transparent part was shiny transparent gloss and put on the lips. it’s like put toothpaste on lips!!! argg

The colour part (I have the lightest colour) is very transparent – little pigmented – and not as glossy as i like. The “gloss 3d” of the same brand is muuuch better than this strange mix.

And the whitening thing… put this on your teeth this minty gel is rare and did nothing!! didn’t recomend at all.(How a transparent gel can change the colour of teeth??)

Note to myself: read before buy, read first!!