Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Cleanser

Clean Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Cleanser 333

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Cleanser is a brand new cleaner in three formulas that kinda brings me back to the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Body Washes released a few months ago.

I do believe these are a nice little back to school budget pick.

Check ‘em!

I really like Clean & Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening Facial Cleanser and I hope these new Fruit Infusions aren’t replacing that but regardless I’m quite interested in trying them out.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Reviving Cleanser
Revives tired skin with pomegranate.

Clean Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Cleanser 1

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Purifying Cleanser
Cleanses and purifies pores with mandarin orange.

Clean Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Cleanser 2

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Hydrating Cleanser
Leaves dry skin soft and hydrated with pineapples.

Clean Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Cleanser 3

Don’t they sound delightful?

These are arriving at drugstores now and should retail for $6.49 each.

Whatcha think?

• 7/19/11 15:20 Cj:

Omg! New morning burst stuff!! Are they coming out with new scrubs to match these too? I might get all 3 of these lol they sound divine :)

• 7/19/11 15:24 the Muse:

Not sure on the scrubs but I’m with you on hauling all three cj ;-D I LOVED the brightening one and positive I’ll dig these!

• 7/19/11 15:32 Cj:

I love the brightening one too! It’s been my morning cleanser for a while now lol. I wonder what the differences are between these 3, Maybe the purifying one has like an AHA/BHA or something. I did find out that these come with strawberry seeds for exfoliants instead of the beads apparently.

• 7/19/11 16:19 kimkats:

Oh man… pineapple?! I may have to get this and just slather on moisturizer afterward if it’s too drying…. LOVE me some pineapple – thanks for the heads up!! WIll have to start scouting for these!

Kim :)

• 7/19/11 16:40 the Muse:

aw my pleasure kim! I bet they are drying but I’ll use them in the shower in the AM ;-D and just slather on moisturizer afterward as well ;-D plus my skin is oily right now due to the heat so a little dryness won’t be too bad ;D!

• 7/19/11 16:26 Kayla:

Yay!! I seriously love this stuff when I have to be at work at 7am! I’ll definitely pick up the mandarin one and I’ll have to decide about pomegranate and pineapple… My skin has been acting up lately so I’m not sure which formula would work best and I really don’t need to add three more products to my shower :X if I was going on scent alone, I’d be all about the pineapple!

• 7/19/11 16:50 the Muse:

kayla agreed I def don’t need more stuff in my shower haha but I’m so tempted ;-D the pineapple def calls me :D!

• 7/19/11 19:51 Christine:

You know, I am almost out of morning face wash :P. Now to choose between pineapple and pomegranate… Maybe pineapple because I have a hard time believing anything that says it “revives your tired skin.” LOL, what does that even mean?!

Now if it could revive my tired brain, I’d be sold… :P

• 7/20/11 9:36 the Muse:

lol my brain is tired too…diet cherry pepsi helps LOL!

• 7/20/11 0:27 Emily:

I saw these at Target about a week ago and thought the scents looked great, but I think all three of them have scrubby bits (strawberry seeds, I think) that made me think twice about getting them.

• 7/20/11 9:23 the Muse:

oooo nooo emily I HATE those beads!

• 7/20/11 1:51 Coral:

I saw those the other day and the names were tempting me so much to buy them. Without a sale or actual use of one, I couldn’t bring myself to do it. But next time I can find an excuse to buy one I’m so there!

• 7/20/11 9:22 the Muse:

coral god bless your willpower girl!

• 7/24/11 16:33 Hilary:

I love this stuff! Mandrin stuff works and smells delicious!:) so buy!

• 7/24/11 17:47 Liz:

I saw these at Target yesterday! Didn’t buy any, couldn’t justify it with so many half-used cleansers at home.

• 8/9/11 2:22 sarah:

OMG! I’ve been wanting to try this out :D and I’m going to buy one but witch one is the best???? Cuse I’m picky and I’ll pick one and then later like before I leave the store I’ll change it so I was wondering if you guys can tell me the one that smells the best and works the best for you! :D

• 8/9/11 11:16 the Muse:

hey sarah prob should pick on what your skin type is hun. as each formula is suited for different skin types and addresses different issues. Hope this works. I reviewed two already you can find the reviews under the clean and clear tag.

• 8/9/11 11:23 sarah:

kk thanks hun :)

• 8/9/11 11:28 the Muse:

my pleasure!

• 8/9/11 15:54 sarah:

lol I know this I going to sound weird but lets be friends and you should e-mail me somtime hun :)

• 8/9/11 16:03 the Muse:

hi sarah……I’m always here should you wanna talk….! :) I’m a little too busy to keep up with emails to be honest but comment anytime and I’ll do my best to get a reply ;-D

• 8/9/11 17:21 sarah:

kk ;-D sooo I’m assuming ur a girl right

• 8/9/11 2:33 sarah:

OMG! Ahhhh! I wanna try these out sooo sooo bad! :D

• 8/15/11 10:35 Rachel:

i bought the red one & my face was sooo dry. and for a cleanser you cant use it around your eyes, cause your eyes will burn. dont buy. ew.

• 8/15/11 23:08 sarah:

hey muse guess what!?!?!? I brought all of them!!! :D

• 8/16/11 10:47 the Muse:

awesome sarah that’s the spirit :)

• 8/16/11 23:09 sarah:

yeah! :D btw you seem really interesting hun ;)

• 8/17/11 10:52 the Muse:

enjoy sarah :) gee thanks but boring old geek here :)

• 8/17/11 12:45 sarah:

no your not lol that’s why I wanna talk cuse your interesting ;)

• 8/17/11 12:51 the Muse:

aw cheers thanks sarah you’re sweet for saying so ;-D

• 8/17/11 13:02 sarah:

welcome hun ;-)

• 8/17/11 13:05 the Muse:

;-D!

• 8/17/11 13:22 sarah:

;-D! Did you do a review on the new green tea scrub?

• 8/17/11 13:27 the Muse:

have not sarah…….prob meant for oily skin right? ;-D sadly can’t use, very dry here!

• 8/17/11 13:51 sarah:

it says oil free and it clears breakouts and reduces redness btw it’s @ target and they came out with a new cleanser too! :D ;-D

• 8/17/11 13:56 the Muse:

aw thanks. no good for me sadly :) no redness or breakouts here, just really dry skin ;-D!

• 8/17/11 14:11 sarah:

oh I have like pimples UGH!!! I HATE them! :(

• 8/17/11 14:25 the Muse:

aw it gets better as you get older :)

• 8/17/11 14:37 sarah:

:) thanks you made my day! :D cuse some ppl are fighting and yelling! :( like always! :(

• 8/17/11 14:42 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear sarah…tune it out girl ;-D keep a smile on!

• 8/17/11 14:53 sarah:

:) ;-D

• 8/17/11 14:54 the Muse:

;-D

• 8/17/11 15:04 sarah:

I have really oily hair do you know anything for oily hair??

• 8/17/11 15:37 the Muse:

mmm lol another prob I don’t have sarah…dry here ;-D Although I highly recommend all things Lush for hair! Big is great for volume and for clarifying hair to remove excess oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8/17/11 15:53 sarah:

oh I tryed some dry shampoo thing and it said it takes out all the oil and leaves youtr hair shiny but that’s wrong! :( it felt my hair white and then I had to take another shower and get all the white stuff out! :( I thought it would work! Now I can’t find anything! :(

• 8/17/11 16:02 the Muse:

aw sorry sarah……that stinks! Def try Lush Cosmetics, they make some great products for all types of hair :)

• 8/17/11 17:49 sarah:

oh cool thanks! :)

• 8/17/11 18:08 sarah:

when you said boring old geek here I was like NOO she’s not!,she’s AWSOME!!!! :D ;-D

• 8/19/11 9:33 the Muse:

aw thanks sarah but true story ;D!

• 8/19/11 0:44 sarah:

hey muse! ;-D awww I saw your pic you look really pretty in it and I love the make up! ;-D

• 8/19/11 9:19 the Muse:

hi sarah which one was that I have alot of pics up here :) aw thanks, you’re too kind! Happy Weekend!

• 8/19/11 10:14 sarah:

the one where it says about the muse ;-D

• 8/19/11 10:15 the Muse:

ahh gotcha :-D

• 8/19/11 20:37 sarah:

:-D

• 8/27/11 15:58 sarah:

hey just asking but do you live in new york???

• 8/29/11 8:56 the Muse:

yup sarah bred, born, raised :)

• 8/31/11 17:50 sarah:

oh cuse I heard there was or still is a hurricane irene over there

• 8/31/11 23:45 the Muse:

lol you heard that huh? ;-D lol

• 9/1/11 0:14 sarah:

yeah lol I was like my friend lives in new york I wonder if she’s ok lol and yeah that’s when I started talking to you I thought you weren’t going to reply tho lol until I looked @ my e-mails cuse every time some one replys I get an e-mail so yeah

• 9/1/11 11:49 the Muse:

I’m fine thanks sarah :) high winds, lots of rain, but no damage thankfully. I wish I could say the same for everyone in New York. Some folks had power out, trees fallen on their property/homes…was a bit scary but not as bad as they predicted! thank you for asking!

• 9/1/11 12:49 sarah:

oh yeah I heard that on the news and also heard some people died! :( is it still going on??? Oh I almost forgot I heard some people left did you leave???

• 9/1/11 13:13 the Muse:

no it’s been over for several days hun. Nope thankfully not. All was fine in my area, minor debris to clean up but thankfully no flooding/power outages or trees down. I was very lucky, I wish everyone else was! :(

• 9/1/11 13:20 sarah:

oh people thought it was going to come all the way to cali where I live

• 9/1/11 13:23 the Muse:

I hadn’t heard that hun. Just east coast was hit :)

• 9/1/11 13:52 sarah:

oh guess what hun? :(

• 9/1/11 13:53 the Muse:

?

• 9/1/11 14:04 sarah:

I fell and hurt my back today :(

• 9/1/11 14:08 the Muse:

aw sorry to hear it sarah. Hope you’re ok hun. Be careful!

• 9/1/11 14:28 sarah:

actually I’m not ok it hurts and the wrost part is that I have scoliosis

• 9/1/11 14:34 the Muse:

perhaps you should see a doctor hun. Sorry to hear it :(

• 9/1/11 14:48 sarah:

yeah prob should anyways you know that store holister??? Well anyways you know how some times it say so cal or cali well I was wear a shirt that and some one was all like cali’s sooo old and I was mocking her lol I was like cali’s sooo old and I gave her a dirty look

• 9/1/11 16:38 the Muse:

sarah I’m not following sorry…store holster? soo old? you confused me sorry :)

• 9/1/11 20:02 sarah:

oh sorry ok let me try telling my story again LOL so do you know that store holister???? Well most of there shirts have the name so cal or cali sowed on them and I was where a shirt that said so cal and there was this girl and she was like looking @ my shirt and she started hating saying cali’s sooo old and I was making fun of her saying cali’s soooo old and I gave her a dirty look and I wanted to know if the cali sign is acutally really old

• 9/2/11 9:55 the Muse:

ahh ok sarah! got it :)

• 9/2/11 14:23 sarah:

lol goood! :)

• 2/22/12 12:39 raquel:

what one should i use if i have blackheads on my chin and nose but then dry skin on my forehead and other parts of my face?