Clinique Black Honey Blush

Clinique Black Honey Blush

Clinique Black Honey Blush is part of the new Clinique Black Honey Collection for Fall 2011.

Whatcha think?

Too dark?

• 7/12/11 21:22 xxReemey:

This would probably look gorgeous on darker skinned girls , or it could be used kind of as a bronzer ?

• 7/13/11 9:47 the Muse:

def can use as a bronzer reemey ;D

• 7/12/11 21:22 breyerchic04:

Is this the ombre one? It’s not as ombre as I’d want.

• 7/12/11 21:58 vonnie:

it would be STUNNING on me, i want to try it!

• 7/12/11 22:16 Barbara:

My first impression (well, my only impression) of this blush is that this color is best suited for those with darker complexions. However, for fairer complexions, it looks like it could be used for contouring.

• 7/13/11 9:28 the Muse:

*nods* it swatches pretty Barbara so I’m hopeful it’ll work ;D

• 7/12/11 22:25 Angela:

I got a small tube of Black Honey gel blush last year and it looked crazy dark in the tube,but it was like the lipstick and didn’t go on too dark. Hopefully this will be the same.

• 7/13/11 9:27 the Muse:

fingers crossed Angela ;D!

• 7/13/11 0:54 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

That looks pretty dark, but it might be nice for fall, or on darker skintones.

• 7/13/11 18:18 Frankie.N:

Im very very fair, so I think I could use this as a bronzer. Or, use a very very very very small amount as a blush.

• 7/13/11 21:17 LINDARRAGNAR:

looks pretty I love purple blush!!

• 7/14/11 10:24 kiwikiwidragon:

Oi, I want this!!! So many lemmings…….How will my wallet keep up….

• 7/18/11 15:41 Bianca61:

I have this blush and the picture is somewhat darker than the blush is in hand. The color is buildable. I am fair skinned with green eyes and can wear this lovely blush. My only problem is that it goes on a little blotchy. I use oil control moisturiser and primer thus I believe, this is the reason for my issue. However, I use Clinique’s cream blush stick in Shy first and have resolved this problem. At the end of the day, all that is left on my oily face is my blush! This blush I believe is great for all skin tones as you can use more or less of the darker side and highlight with the right side, which is paler. Miss Muse I love your website!!!

• 8/5/11 23:27 pineapple:

Ooh can you swatch this?

• 8/8/11 12:08 the Muse:

I’ve already swatched and reviewed pineapple :)

• 8/14/11 21:53 Steph.:

Oh my. So I got talked into picking this up with the other limited edition pieces, and it looks awesome on me. I am really fair skinned, and it gives me this insanely gorgeous glow. I am soooo hooked.