Dior Addict To Life Eau de Toilette Spray

Dior Addict To Life Eau de Toilette Spray

Dior Addict fans get excited as a new fragrance is being added the the Dior Addict Collection.

Dior Addict to Life is a new captivating floral blend.

Check it!

Dior Addict to Life is a new floral sensation with a bouquet of precious floral notes including sparkling rose, jasmine, lilac, and white musk!

They had me at lilac and rose…!

Whatcha think?

This will be available exclusively at Sephora and www.Sephora.com

• 7/20/11 20:17 Larie:

Oooh, pretty! Sounds good – will have to go give it a sniff :)

• 7/20/11 20:50 Isis:

I’m loiking the sound of this, my friend describes the original addict as delicious (high praise as she hates my taste in perfume)

• 7/21/11 7:15 Courtney:

They had me at lilac and jasmine! This sounds awesome. Have you ever tried Pacifica’s lilac fragrance? The solid doesn’t last and I don’t like the spray (smells off for some reason) but I’m in LOVE with the rollerball. Smells just like fresh lilacs in the spring.

• 7/21/11 9:12 the Muse:

OMG court I LOVE the lilac from Pacifica ;-D it’s really rare to get such a straight lilac scent…it’s gorg ;-D

• 7/21/11 9:44 Courtney:

I know! I’m addicted to it. I probably have about 3-4 of the rollerballs lying around. I like to put it on before I go to sleep. It is so relaxing and pretty. I’ll wear it in the daytime too but it’s probably my favorite before bed scent. I always have to shower then put on perfume before bed, it’s one of my weird beauty ticks.

• 7/21/11 12:48 the Muse:

ha good idea..! I actually stuck the solid in my underwear drawer ;-D it makes everything smell pretty ;-D!

• 7/22/11 9:32 Courtney:

That is a great idea! I’ll have to try that.