DKNY Golden Delicious Eau de Parfum

DKNY Golden Delicious Eau de Parfum

I’m terribly weird but anytime I see a new DKNY Delicious Fragrance I want to break out into cheer leading routine…BE Delicious…B E Delicious…

Ya know?

Or not…!

Sorry.

You can totally go with me on that cheer or you can jump ahead to explore the new DKNY Golden Delicious Eau de Parfum.

Jump!

As customary, Delicious gets its revamp for Fall and this year it brings us to the traditional autumn apple, Golden Delicious.

DKNY Golden Delicious starts with orange flower water and a beating heart of floral notes such as white rose and muguet flower. It’s base is a warm mix of musk, sandalwood, and teakwood.

Official notes:
Orange Flower Water, Mirabelle, Golden Delicious Apple, White Rose, Casablanca Lily, Vanilla Orchid, Muguet, Musk, Sandalwood, and Teakwood.

Sounds like Golden Delicious will be a rich, warm scent!

I’m looking forward to trying it!

• 7/14/11 11:18 Sarah S.:

Ooh, these DKNY apple scents are so genius for fall. apples are one of my favorite parts of the entire season! the person who originally devised the concept for these deserves kudos

• 7/14/11 13:02 Cj:

I am right there chearin’ with you! This one can sit right between the 6 Juiced ones I have lmao

• 7/14/11 13:04 the Muse:

LOL CJ! ;-D ^5!!

• 7/15/11 7:56 Makedonka:

DITTO!! :)

• 7/14/11 21:14 Libby:

Oh boy, this honestly sounds so amazing. I love the original Be Delicious scent, it’s my go to for the Spring and Summer (and okay if I were to be completely honest, it’s my Autumn and Winter one too sometimes) and I cannot wait to try this one!

• 7/15/11 13:37 Sara:

I’m interested in trying it but don’t hold out high hopes. The last department store perfume that I actually liked (and own, and wear often – especially as it smells the best the morning after…weird) was DKNY Delicious Night. I think that’s what it’s called. Dark purple.

Oh, wait, the actual last perfume was Blue Sugar. Smells way better than Pink Sugar on me. :D